Chapter 18

You Got My Heart

Months had passed and the SMENT prepare a pool party for their trainees and idols, and when Yoona heard the news she become nervous because she don't know how to swim, "Gwenchana honey?" Donghae asked her while hugging her from the back and he also noticed that Yoona is staring at the swimming pool, the height of the pool is 16 ft. "Honey?" Donghae called again and he got her attention this time. "Im just nervous because I can't swim oppa" Yoona told him honestly "Yoong, Oppa is here, and I will not let anyone to hurt you" Donghae said while holding her face and gave her a peck on her lips.

"Yah the entire artist of SMENT is looking at you guys" Siwon suddenly speak out if now where "I don't care; they are just envy us because we love each other right Yoong?" Donghae said and give Yoona a soft kiss on her cheek and Yoona just nodded. And then Jessica suddenly go near them and said "Oppa can I borrow her first, I want to talk to her" Donghae don't want to agree but Yoona told him that she is fine but Donghae still looking at Yoona. Jessica take Yoona near the pool and Yoona become more nervous "What is that unnie?" Yoona asked her to finish the conversation "Do you know that I have a crush on your boyfriend Yoong" Jessica said honestly while drinking her wine "Mwoh?" Yoona asked in disbelief "You heard me Yoong, I want your boyfriend" Jessica said and Yoona feel that her feet got weak "Do you want to take a bath?" Jessica asked and with that she pushed Yoona to the pool. She don't know what to do, she can't swim and she can't breathe she is on the panic, "Help me oppa!" Yoona shout and luckily Donghae heard that so he dive to the swimming to save Yoona, all of the girls is concern to Yoona and also the Suju guys, "Relax Yoona, I catch you now" Donghae said while hugging Yoona and when they got off to the pool, Donghae carry Yoona in a bridal style and he saw Jessica and he gave her a dead glare "You push her did you?!" Donghae shout at her "Oppa you didn't see me" Jessica defend herself "I saw you " Donghae said harshly to her "Oppa stop it. I want to take some rest" Yoona said while hugging Donghae and with that they left the party, still Donghae carry her on bridal style.

They already arrived to his restaurant since his restaurant is close that time. He go directly to his private room on his restaurant and he told to Yoona to take a shower. Donghae is still on his room and he waits their until Yoona is finish but it¡¦s already 30 minutes since she enter the bath room so, Donghae go near the door and heard that Yoona is crying hard so he enter to the bath room and saw Yoona who is sitting on the bathtub while crying, he quickly approach her "Why are you crying?" Donghae asked her, he don't know what to do in this situation "It¡¦s really hurt oppa" Yoona said between her sobs "Hurt? Are you hurt? Which part of your body? Let¡¦s go to the hospital Yoong" Donghae asked in concern voice "She told me that she want you" Yoona told him but Donghae did not understand "Mwoh? Who said that?" Donghae while wiping her tears away "Jessica unnie" Yoona said while crying and Donghae just sight before to speak "Yoong, Im only yours ok. And don't be afraid to Jessica, I've waited for you for 4 years Yoona, and Jessica can't tear us apart arasso, so please cheer up honey, you need to take some rest" Donghae said sincerely to her and she can feel the sincerity from him so she hug Donghae "I love you very much oppa, don't ever leave me" She said while crying "I love you too honey and I promise that I will not going to leave you" Donghae said and with that they take a shower together and you know what happen next.

----------------------------------------------

In the party

"Is Yoona is ok now?" Ryeowook asked Leeteuk who is drinking a wine "Donghae called me and he said that she will be fine" Leeteuk said and with that Sooyoung go near them "So what happened to them?" Ryeowook asked Sooyoung because the girls talk to Jessica "Donghae oppa was right, Jessica unnie push Yoona" Sooyoung simply informed them "And what is her reason for that?" Leeteuk asked a bit irritated "Because unnie has a crush on Donghae oppa" Sooyoung said while eating a kimbap "Mwoh?!" The two guys shout in disbelief "Yah oppa don't shout" Sooyoung warned them "Mianhae, but Jessica knows that Donghae is Yoona's boyfriend right?" Ryeowook said and Sooyoung just nodded "Donghae is faithful to Yoona" Leeteuk said suddenly because they know that Donghae really loves her.

----------------------------------------------

It¡¦s already morning and Dongahe wake up early, he saw Yoona sleeping soundly next to him and when he touch Yoona, he noticed that she is hot, literally hot "Yoona? Yoona? Wake up" Donghae said and Yoona just open her eyes "Oppa I'm feeling cold and Im not feeling well" Yoona said while hugging Donghae "You have a fever honey, I will call your manager to cancel your schedule arasso" Donghae said and he get his phone "How about you?" Yoona asked him in her weak voice "I will take good care of you. I will close the restaurant for this day, and I will ask our manager to cancel my schedules. I will stay by your side baby, I know that you need me" Donghae said while caressing her cheek "Gomawo" Yoona said and then she smile at him "Take a rest ok, oppa will make a breakfast for you arraso" Donghae said and Yoona just nodded. Donghae go downstairs to make some breakfast for Yoona and after that he calls her manager but the phone is busy so he decided to call Taeyeon.

Tae: Yeoboseyo?

Hae: It¡¦s me Donghae

Tae: Oh oppa how's Yoona?

Hae: She is sick Taeyeon, please informed your manager that she can't go for work. Don't worry I will take good care of her

Tae: Arasso, tell her that she needs to rest ok.

Hae: Ne. Kamsahamnida

And with that he hangs up and go straight to his room again. "Honey, you need to eat your breakfast now" Donghae said while helping Yoona to sit up. He feeds Yoona and Yoona is obeying him, she is not hard headed when she has a sick not like him "Take your medicine" Donghae said while giving the pill to Yoona and after that Yoona lay down on the bed and sleep.

Donghae is busy washing the dishes in the kitchen when he heard that Yoona is calling him, since he is done washing the dishes he go upstairs to check her "Wae?" Donghae asked her and he put another cold towel on her forehead to absorb the heat "Stay here with me" Yoona said in her weak voice and Donghae obey her, he hugs her until she become comfortable, they stayed like that until both of them fall asleep.