Chapter 5

You Got My Heart

Chapter 5:

Donghae's POV

We wake up early to rehears for our performance later in Mnet. We decided to dance the song Sorry Sorry. Many hours had passed but we are still practicing until Leeteuk hyung said "Let's have a 30 minutes break. And after that one more practice and then let's prepares our self¡¦s for the performance ok." "Arasso" We all shout in response. Since it's our break I decided to call Yoona.

Yoon: Oppa

Hae: Did you already eat Yoong?

Yoon: Not yet oppa, we're not done yet.

Hae: But why are you using your phone?

Yoon: Because I know that you are calling so I escaped to the practice.

Hae: Haha Yoong, you like a kid.

Yoon: I just want to talked to you because I missed you

*Im Yoona! Where are you!* Donghae heard on the other line

Hae: I think they are looking for you.

Yoon: Ne. Its Taeyeon unnie

Hae: Go back now Yoong. Just eat on time ok.

Yoon: Ok oppa. I love you. See you later

Hae: I love you too. See you later and take care ok.

With that I hung up and joined the group in the kitchen.


Yoona's POV

"Yah! Where did you go?" Taeyeon unnie asked me "In the wash room" I innocently told her. "Let's go we need to rehears now and after that we will going to eat ok" Taeyeon unnie said "Yehey" I shout because I'm already hungry.

"Let's eat now girls, we need energy for our performance later" Taeyeon unnie said. And with that I eat a lot of food because I'm so hungry and tired. 2 hours had passed and we are now ready for our performance in Mnet and I'm also want to see my handsome fish.


Donghae's POV

"We're here guys. This is it we need to show them the real Super Junior on stage" Leeteuk hyung said "Fighting!" We all shout. And with I saw a girl running towards me and that is my beautiful lady, Yoona.

"Why are you running?" I asked her "I just missed you" She told me and with that I hugged her and kissed her forehead "Ah... Oppa my members are over there, they all want to see you and your group" She informed and since my co-members hear that we go where the girls are. "Oppa this is Taeyeon unnie, Jessica unnie, Sunny unnie, Tiffany unnie, Hyoyeon unnie, Yuri unnie, Sooyoung unnie and Seohyun." She told me "Annyeong haseyo Lee Donghae Imnida" And with that I bow to them "I want you to meet the Super Junior Leeteuk hyung, Heechul hyung, Yesung hyung, Kangin hyung, Shindong hyung, Sungmin hyung, Eunhyuk hyung, Siwon, Ryeowook and Kyuhyun" I told them. "Let's go inside now" Leeteuk hyung said and with that we go inside, while Yoona is holding my hand.

"Come on guys we are the next to perform" Heechul said "Oppa" Yoona called me "Wae?" I asked her and with that she gave me a peck on the lips "What's that for?" I asked her "A good luck kiss" She told me with a happy face "You can do that oppa. Fighting. Just take care on stage ok" She added and with that I nodded and go to the stage. The song has ended and the next performer will be the snsd so I go to Yoona and gave her a peck on the lips "Is that a good luck kiss too?" She asked me "Ne. Take care ok. I'll be watching you" I told her and with that they go on stage and perform.

 

A/N:

Sorry for the late update. I'm a bit busy hope you all understand :)