Chapter 19

You Got My Heart

Kyuhyun's POV

 

We already done rehearsing for our concert so, I decided to go to my favorite restaurant to eat some sandwich. And when I'm already in the counter I saw a familiar girl to the other table, I move closer so that I can see her face and with that I saw Yoona with Teacyeon. I don't want to tell this to Donghae hyung but he needs to know about this so, I go straight to my car to his restaurant.

 

"Hyung!" I shout when I enter to his restaurant "Why are you shouting? You are disturbing the customers" He told in a bit mad "You need to go with me" I told him and with that I drag him out to his restaurant "Yah! Cho Kyuhyun! What is happening?" He asked me "Hyung, I saw Yoona with Teacyeon" I told while driving "Mwoh? Where?" He asked me in disbelief "In my favorite restaurant. Here we are" I told him and with that we got off to my car and we enter to the restaurant "There she is" I point a girl with a man in front of her "You're right. Its Teacyeon and Yoona" He told me and I can feel that he is jealous right now "Hyung don't look at them, I will tell you what are they doing, just focus on your sandwich so that they will not notice you" I told him and with that I'm looking to their direction and I saw Yoona look at me so, she already knew that we are here too. She stands up and she walks towards us. "Hyung, Yoona is walking towards us and... there she is" I told him while I pretend that I'm busy in my phone "Oppa" Yoona called Donghae hyung while hugging him from the back "What are you doing here?" She asked him and Donghae can't answer because he is still mad, "I beat him on a game and as a punishment he treat me here. Right hyung?" I told her while looking at Donghae hyung "Ah... ne, I told him that I will treat him in my restaurant but we wants to eat here" Donghae said while scratching his head, Yoona asked the cashier if that is true "Did you them?" She asked "Ne, Sir Kyuhyun is our loyak customer here" The cashier told her and Yoona just look at us "Why don't you go there Yoona, I think he is waiting for you" Donghae hyung said in his cold voice "But Oppa, we need to talk" Yoona told him and she pout "Yoong we will talk later after you talk to him" Donghae hyung said "Arasso, wait here" Yoona said and with that she go back to her chair and me, and Donghae hyung immediately go out to that restaurant.

 

Yoona's POV

 

"I think he doesn’t wants to talk to you" Teacyeon told me "Wae?" I asked him in confused "They already left" Teacyeon told me and when I look to their direction they already gone, I just sight and gave him a sad expression "He jealous does he?" Teacyeon asked me and I don't what to say "If I was your boyfriend I will not let anybody to talk to you especially if he is your suitor" Teacyeon told me "What is your point?" I asked him in confused "My point is, Donghae don't want to see us together because he is jealous" Teacyeon said and I think he was right this is my fault because I didn't tell him that Teacyeon wants to talk to me.

 

*************************

 

Donghae's POV

 

3 days had passed but still I'm not talking to her because I'm still mad at her hope she understand that. "Hyung" Kyuhyun call me while entering in my room "Wae?" I asked him "Hyung did you already talk to her?" He asked me but I didn't answer him "Talk to her hyung, I already feel the guilt, I think that it’s my fault" Kyuhyun told me honestly "Kyu, that is not your fault" I simply told him and with that we hear a knock on my door "Open the door" The command him and he obey "Seohyun" Kyuhyun said and when I look to the its Seohyun "Anyeong, Hae and Kyu oppa" Seohyun greeted us and we also greet her "Why are here?" Kyuhyun as her "I just want to tell to Donghae oppa that please talk to my unnie, she is not eating for 3 days oppa" Seohyun told us and I feel guilty for that "Are you going to talk to her?" Kyuhyun asked me "Just leave me first please" I told them and with that I close the door.

 

I should to talk her and, I have a trust on her, I know that she is not going to cheat on me maybe; all if this are all misunderstanding. I got my car key and got outside of my room, I run immediately to my car and drove it to my restaurant. After how many hours, I drove to their dorm. I knock to their door and Sooyoung open it "Oppa, what are you doing here? And why there is a lot of food?" Sooyoung asked "Take this one box of pizza, all of this is for Yoona" I told them and with that I go straight to her room.

 

I open the door, and I think she notice that someone opens the door. "Unnie I told you that I don't want to eat" Yoona said, she don't know that I'm the one who enter to her room. "Is that so, I cook a lot of food just for you and then you still don't want to eat" I told her and with that she stands up and hug me "You miss me? Sorry for not talking to you" I told her and with that I put the food on her table "Eat now Yoong" I told him and with that she nodded and eat "You are a pabo Yoong" I told her and she gave me a dead glare "Wae?" She asked me while eating "You are a heavy eater right? Why you didn't eat for 3 days? Just because I'm not talking to you, is not the reason Yoong" I told him and with that she stops eating "So what if I'm a pabo? I love you so much, so that I lose my appetite to eat because I know that you are still mad at me. What can I do oppa? I love you this much" She told me and I saw a tear on her cheeks "And I love you too" I told her and kiss her forehead "You don't want to eat oppa?" She asked me "Just eat Yoong. I will sleep first, I did not sleep for 3 days" I told her and with that I lay on her bed "You are also a pabo oppa" She told me and with that she laugh "We are just the same" I told her and with that I already fall asleep.