Chapter 15

You Got My Heart

"Come on hyung tell me what happened?" Donghae asked Leeteuk "Nothing. We just talk that's all" Leeteuk simply reply without looking at Donghae "But you are blushing Teukie hyung" Ryeowook said while pointing to Leeteuk "Yah! I'm not" Leeteuk denied "Where is Sungmin hyung?" Kyuhyun asked suddenly "He is still in his room" Kangin informed Kyuhyun "But he is not feeling well Kyu" Shindong added "Yah. We need to call a doctor now Sungmin is really sick" Yesung told them while coming down "Ok. I will call a doctor" Heechul volunteer to call a doctor "I will check him if he still has a high fever" Siwon told them while rushing upstairs "I will go with you" Eunhyuk added and follow Siwon, Kyuhyun also follow them because he is really worried about his hyung.

After some minutes of waiting the doctor is already came and he gave some medicine for Sungmin. And when the doctor leaves their house there is a guy who came. "Hae hyung someone is looking for you" Ryeowook told him and Donghae go outside to see who is it. "Excuse me?" Donghae asked the guy, the guy is a bit talker than him and he also has a muscular body "You are Lee Donghae right?" The unknown guy asked him and Donghae just nodded "Who are you?" Donghae finally asked "Ok Teacyeon Imnida" The guy said and bow to Donghae and with that Yoona suddenly appear in the scene "Oppa" Yoona shout and the two men both look at her at the same time "I bet you already know him don't you hae oppa?" Yoona asked while she stands beside Teacyeon "Ne. He said his name is Teacyeon, right?" Donghae said and he is a bit jelous because Yoona stand beside that guy not on his side "He is my friend when I was in Paris" Yoona informed him and she held on Taecyeon's hand that make Donghae shock "Ah... I see..." Donghae said while he is forcing his self to smile but deep inside him he wants to punch this guy. "Hyung!" Siwon shout all of a sudden, you are on the right time Siwon, Donghae though because there is a long silence between Teacyeon, Yoona and him. "Wae?" Donghae asked Siwon "We need to go now" Siwon said and Donghae is a bit confused because he knows that they don't have any schedule for today "Kaja" Siwon said while pulling him away from the two.


Siwon's POV

"And what are you doing?" Siwon suddenly asked him "Wae?" Donghae asked in a sudden question that Siwon gave him "Do you want me to punch you?" Siwon shout at him and Donghae is just only looking at the sky. And finally Siwon punch him directly on his face, Donghae now is on the ground but still looking at the sky "Yah! That guy is stealing Yoona away from you why are you like that hyung?! You're doing nothing!" Siwon shout at him and Siwon offer his hand to help him to stand "Thanks for the punch, now I'm awake" Donghae said "I'm just shock because Yoona held on his arm they look so sweet right? I'm so jealous Siwon but I don't want her to notice that" Donghae added "Sorry hyung if I punch you all of a sudden, I just want you to be awake" Siwon said while tapping the back of Donghae.

----------------------------------------------

They already go to the SMENT building so that they can practice their dance and SNSD suddenly appear "Annyeong Oppas" The girls said "Where is Sungmin oppa?" Sunny asked because she noticed that Sungmin is not there "He is sick, he is now resting on our dorm" Leeteuk informed them and Yoona run towards Donghae "Oppa" Yoona call him and Yoona was so shock when she saw that Donghae has bruises on his face "Oppa what happen to you? Who did that to you?" Yoona asked in her concern voice but Donghae is not responding "Siwon punch him last night" Kyuhyun simply reply to her question and Yoona glare on Siwon who is busy on chatting with Tiffany "Yah! Siwon oppa, why did you punch Hae oppa?" Yoona shout at him "We are just playing last night that's all" Siwon denied but Yoona is still not convince on what he said "I will go outside first" Donghae said suddenly and he go straight outside, while he is walking a guy call his name and when he look who is it, it's Teacyeon "Anyeong Donghae" Teacyeon greeted him and Donghae just bow at him "I know that you are jealous last night right? Yoona is just my friend, I want her to be my girl but she said that there is a guy in Seoul that who got her heart" Teacyeon told to him and Donghae is just only looking at him "So you like her?" He finally asked "Yes, I really like her" Teacyeon said and Donghae gave him a glare "But don't worry Yoona loves you with all of her heart. And you have a trust on her right? So don't need to be jealous" Teacyeon added and he received another dead glare from Donghae "I trust her but I don't trust you" Donghae said coldly and with that Donghae walk towards the SMENT building but Teacyeon suddenly spoke "Don't her hurt or else I will take her away from you" He said and Donghae turn around to face him "Sorry but your imagination will never be happen" Donghae said and he continue to walk until he reach the SMENT building and he saw Yoona who is very worried "Yoona" He call her and Yoona run towards him and hug him "Where did you go? And why are you acting cold towards me Oppa? Did I do something wrong?" Yoona asked but Donghae just hug her "I admit that I'm jealous about what happened last night Yoong, I know that you're not going to cheat on me but I don't trust that guy" Donghae said while hugging him "Sorry if I make you jealous oppa" Yoona said and pout and Donghae just kiss her "That's ok now, let's go inside I bet they are looking for us" Donghae said and smile at her "Tell me first what happened last night, between you and Siwon oppa" Yoona asked him while holding his hand "He punch me to make me awake and to know what is reality" Donghae said and smile "And what is that reality? May I know?" Yoona asked while rising an eye brow "That I love you so much. I will not let anybody to take you away from me arasso? Kaja" Donghae said and they go inside of the building while Yoona is still smiling because of the sweet words that Donghae said.

_____________________________________

One week had passed since the jealous incident of Donghae. Donghae is now on his restaurant and making a coffee for his self, it's already midnight that's why there is no people on his restaurant but he was so shock when he saw the main door open all of a sudden. "Why are you here?" Donghae asked the guy who suddenly enter to his restaurant "I'm facing a really big problem hyung..."