Chapter 12

You Got My Heart

Siwon's POV

Me and Tiffany decided to have a dinner date tomorrow night but I don't have any idea where can we spend our day so I decided to asked Donghae hyung about this. Knock on his door and called his name "Come in" He said and I saw that he is composing a new song "What do you want?" Hyung asked "I just want to ask some help, you know" I told him "What kind of help is that?" He asked again "Me and Tiffany decided to have a dinner date for tomorrow night but I don't have any idea where can we spend our date" I told him "Why don't you prepare a dinner date for her, you know, you can set up the garden for your date tomorrow night" He told me "That's a good idea hyung, can you help me?" I asked him "Of course I can and try to asked some help from the other boys, we need their help" Hyung said and I'm so excited for this, this is the first time that I will do this kind of things.


I asked the whole Super Junior to go to the living room and thank goodness they obey. "I asked you to go here because I want to asked some help" I told them "I don't want to help" Heechul hyung said but I know that deep in his heart he really wants to help "I really need your help, hyungs and dongsaengs please help me" I said while I bow in front of them "What do you want us to do?" Leeteuk hyung said "What is your plan Mr. prince charming?" Yesung hyung added "I want to set up a dinner date for me and Tiffany. And I need your help so that I can do that" I told them "Siwon want to design our garden so that it will looks beautiful for Tiffany" Donghae hyung said "So let¡¦s start to design the garden can we?" Sungmin hyung said "Kamsahamnida" I said and bow in front of them "We all brothers here Siwon that's why we are willing to help" Eunhyuk hyung said and with that we start to buy some decoration and ingredients for the food. So we divided the 11 boys Me, Donghae hyung, Ryeowook and Kyuhyun buy some ingredients for the food and Leeteuk hyung, Heechul hyung, and Sungmin hyung buy some decorations and of course Kangin hyung, Shindong hyung, Yesung hyung and Eunhyuk hyung is assigned to do the sound system and other stuffs.

Kyuhyun's POV

"So who gave you the advice Siwon hyung" Ryeong asked "Let me guess, Donghae hyung right?" I told them "Yah! He asked me to give him some advice" Donghae hyung said "And I like the advice that he gave me. This is my first time to do this things" Siwon hyung said "Donghae hyung already do this to Yoona before, he asked Suho, me and Wookie hyung to help him, and its effective after that dinner Donghae hyung told us that Yoona is already his girlfriend" I told them the story Hae hyung "So you have a chance. Maybe after this you and Tiffany is already a couple haha" Ryeowook hyung "I hope so" Siwon hyung whisper.


Heechul's POV

"Ah.. I feel so bored" I said while I put my attention on my phone "Why don't you try to help us here" Leeteuk hyung said to me "Come on hyung, you can do that. I'm here to cheer you and Sungmin" I told them because I'm so lazy to carry those bags that full of decoration "Leeteuk hyung, how are you and Kangin hyung?" Sungmin asked all of a sudden "He still not talking to me" Teukie hyung said "Maybe he still need some time" I told them "Kangin hyung and I is not that close like the other members" Sungmin said "Don't be sad. Everything will be alright" I told him and with that we keep on walking until we reached our car.

Siwon's POV

So we already have the decorations and the ingredients, Ryeowook will cook the food with the help of Donghae hyung. The others and I will decorate the garden. After how many hours we are almost done and I go to the kitchen to check the food. "How's the food?" I asked them "Taste it so that you will know" Donghae hyung said and when I taste the food it¡¦s so delicious "Wookie you are the best cook ever" I told him while I hugging him "I know that already" Ryeowook joke but its true he is a good cook "Donghae hyung kindly tell to Yoona that bring Tiffany here and can you pick them up?" I asked a favor to Donghae hyung, I know he helps me a lot. "Of course" Donghae hyung said while smiling. And with that I go upstairs to prepare.

Donghae's POV

I call Yoona to tell her the plan.

Yoona: Oppa? Why did you call?

Hae: I just want you to know that Siwon set up a dinner date for Tiffany. Tiffany know that but she doesn't know that Siwon make a lot of effort for it.

Yoona: Really? Like what you did before to me?

Hae: Yeah. Similar to that

Yoona: Ok. You can count on me oppa.

Hae: Thanks baby, I will pick you at 7 is that ok?

Yoona: Of course. I love you oppa

Hae: I love you too Yoong.

It¡¦s already 6:50 and I decided to pick them up. I saw the entire Super Junior member and they are all wearing corporate attire. All of them wearing a black suit and some of them have a tie and some has a ribbon. I also wearing black suit. And with that I go to my car and start the engine. After some minutes of driving I reached their dorm and I saw Yoona and Tiffany outside so I approach them and I asked them to ride. After some minutes of driving we reached our dorm and I lead them to the garden. I gave Tiffany a piece of rose and each of us gave her a piece of rose and when she reached Siwon, Siwon gave him a bouquet of flowers.

Siwon's POV

"I hope you like what I did?" I asked her, I'm afraid that she will not like it "Of course oppa. I really love it" She said and I'm so happy that she like it and thanks to my Suju brothers for their help. While we are eating the Super Junior K.R.Y are singing the song Loving You. And the last song that the Super Junior sing is our song entitled Love U More. And after that I bring Tiffany to their dorm. "I hope you are happy" I asked her "I'm really happy oppa, you don't know how happy am I" She said and with she gave me a peck on my cheek and said Good night. I drove back to our dorm and saw my Suju brothers having fun so I joined them. "Where is Yoona hyung?" I asked Donghae hyung "I already bring her to their dorm, they have a early schedule so she need to take some rest" He said and with that I go on the stage and said "Hyungs and dongsaengs, thank you very much for help I know I asked so much for this but you didn't let me down. All of you spend your whole day to help me. And I'm really thankful that you are my brothers. Neomu gomawo" and with that I bow to them while I'm crying, it¡¦s a tears of joy and with that all of them go to stage and hug me, we have a group hug and I promise to them that I will also help them f they need a help. We enjoy that night; we eat a lot of food and drink some soju.

 

 

N/A:

Sorry for the late update, Enjoy reading, and you are free to leave your comments