Chapter 10

You Got My Heart

Donghae's POV

"I hope you enjoy your day with me Yoona" I told her while I'm hugging her "Of course oppa, you're always making me smile and happy, that's why I love you so much" Yoona told me and she hug me more tightly "I love you too Yoong, its getting cold you need to go inside now" I told her because I don't want her to catch some colds "Arasso, oppa take care ok" She told me and with that she kissed me and go inside to their dorm.


I'm on way home when my phone rang.

Hae: Yeoboseyo?

Leeteuk: It¡¦s me, Teukie hyung

Hae: Oh hyung, wae?

Leeteuk: Let's talk; I need someone to talk too.

Hae: Where are you hyung?

Leeteuk: Here in your restaurant

Hae: I'm on way, wait for me.

And with that I hang up and I go straight to my restaurant.

After how many minutes of driving I already arrived to my restaurant and I saw Teukie hyung sitting in a one table near the counter. "Hyung" I called him while I tap his shoulder "You're here" Teukie hyung said and I saw that he is so sad "What happened?" I asked him and I sit beside him "Kangin already talked to me and he said that he wants to confess to Taeyeon" Teukie hyung said "Mwoh?" I said in disbelief because it¡¦s so fast "What is your plan now hyung?" I added "Nothing" Hyung simply told while drinking another glass of soju "He is going to confess to Taeyeon hyung, and you are here doing nothing?" I told him


"Kangin is my friend and I already treat him as my brother, not only him but all of you." Hyung said to me "What if Yoona is not your girlfriend and Suho wants to confess to her, what you are going to do for your brother? Are you willing to give up your happiness for your brother?" Hyung added. I didn't answer, hyung has a point on that, I can give up my happiness for the sake of my brother "What?" Teukie hyung asked me "I will do the same" I told him "Now, you understand?" Teukie hyung asked me "Ne" I told him and nodded "But what if he hurts Taeyeon hyung, what are you going to do?" I asked him "That's the time that I will confess to Taeyeon, but for now I want to observe them first, if Taeyeon's really loves him or not" Teukie told me and with that I comforted him because he needs a brother.


Kangin's POV

I go to the SNSD dorm because I want to talk to Taeyeon, I knock to their door and Yuri opened it. "Yuri can I talked to Taeyeon?" I asked her politely "Neh, Chang kang man (wait a second)" Yuri told me and after some seconds Taeyeon shown up. "Kangin oppa wae?" Taeyeon asked me "Can we talk to the other place?" I asked her and with that she just nodded.


I bought her to the nearer park. "I want to confess my feelings for you Taeyeon, I like you." I told her while I'm looking at her eyes, it takes some time when she talks "Mianhae Oppa" She simply replied "Wae?" I asked her because I'm confused "Mainhae, because I like another man" She told me and my heart broke in a million pieces "Who?" I asked her and she said "Leeteuk oppa", she likes Teukie hyung and not me, "Is that so?" I asked her, and I feel my knees are become weak "Oppa, gwenchana?" She asked because I fall from the ground "Don't worry, I'm ok. I need to go now" I told her and with that I go to the bar and I drank myself.

Ryeowook's POV

Leeteuk hyung is still sad and we don't know why. "Yah, Siwon hyung what happened to Teukie hyung?" I asked him, I'm just hoping that he knows what's going on "Mianhae but I also don't know wookie" Siwon hyung told me and all of a sudden Kangin hyung entered to our dorm and he is so drunk, he approach Teukie hyung and punch him, we are all shock on that moment "Yah! Hyung what are you doing?" Donghae hyung asked him while he is helping Teukie hyung to stand up "Shut up Donghae! Don't involve yourself!" Kangin hyung shout at Hae hyung and Siwon, Shindong, Yesung and Heechul hyung holds Kangin hyung and put him on his room to calm his mood. "Hyung gwenchana?" Kyuhyun asked Teukie hyung and Teukie hyung just nodded "Get some ice packs wookie" Sungmin hyung told me and I immediately get some ice pack and I put it on his face. "Yah, hyung, what is the problem of Kangin hyung?" Eunhyuk hyung asked "Maybe he is heartbroken" Donghae hyung said "Wae?" I asked him "Because he confessed to Taeyeon and I have a feeling that Taeyeon choose Teukie hyung" Donghae hyung explained to us and with that we take good care of Teukie hyung and also to Kangin hyung.

 

A/N:

And finally I update this story. enjoy reading :)