Chapter 13

You Got My Heart

Donghae's POV

I wake up because of my phone. Its ringing many times that makes Kyuhyun to shout at me "Answer that call or else I will destroy that phone!" He threaten me, and of course I answer the phone. "Yah! Why you didn't answer the phone" Yoona shout at me that makes me awake "Mianhae. We have a good time last night and I drink a soju but don't worry I'm not that drunk" I told her to calm her down "We have a date today isn't?" She told and I can sense that she is still mad at me "Oh ! I forgot about that. Where are you now?" I asked and then I go straight to the bathroom and take a bath "I'm here in the dorm" She said "Wait for me ok. Give me 10 minutes ok" I said while taking a bath "Arasso" And with that she hang up, and when I'm done I go to my closet and get my blue and grey longs sleeve and wear my pants and go straight to my car and go to her dorm.


After some minutes I already arrive and I saw Yoona waiting for me. "Yoong" I wave my hand and I bet that she saw me, she came to my direction and punch me on my shoulder "Awww!" I said because she puch like a guy "You are 1 hour late do you know that?" She said and she is so angry right now "Mianhae baby" I told her while hugging her to calm her down "Arasso. Let¡¦s go we have the whole day for our date" She said and then we go to my car and we go to the mall. "Did you already eat?" She asked me, maybe she noticed that I don't have a time to have a breakfast "A little bit" I answer honestly "So let¡¦s go eat oppa" She said and hold my hand "You are not angry anymore?" I asked her while we are walking "Aniya" She said with a smile on her face.


We are now at the restaurant and I let her to order my food, and while we are waiting we have a little conversation on what happened last night. "So, why did you drunk yourself?" She asked me frankly "I'm not drunk Yoong. Maybe little but not that drunk" I explained my side "For what reason?" She asked again "Tiffany and Siwon is already knowing each other and now they are dating, we are happy for him so we celebrate last night, since we have a simple party last night" I told her honestly, I can't lie on her especially when she look me straight to the eye "So, they are ok now?" She asked "Ne. So what is your plan for today?" I asked her because I know that she prepared for this "We will buy a clothes, shoes, ring and so on..." She said, and I saw that she is really excited for this. And in that moment the food is serve so eat our breakfast and after that we go to a dress stall to buy some clothes.


"Do I look pretty on this oppa?" She asked me with a cute voice "All of that dress suits you, and yes, you are really beautiful" I told her with a wink. And I noticed that a sales lady is always talking to me but I didn't listen to her I'm busy to Yoona but she didn't stop and I think that Yoona saw the girl and she gave her a dead glare but the girl didn't stop and she held my arm that makes Yoona to burst into anger. Yoona came to me and kissed me passionately, I remove my hand that the girl was holding a while ago and put it on Yoona's waist to deepen the kiss. And when she broke the kiss she told me that "You are mine Lee Donghae. No one can kiss you like I did isn't?" I was so shock and when she is saying those words she is looking at the girl "Of course baby. I'm yours, only yours" I told her in a seductive way and kissed once again. And with that the girl left us and Yoona is looking at me "Wae?" I asked her "You enjoying it right?" She asked me and of course I am "Of course. And I still want to kiss you" I told her while holding her cheek "You can get a lot of kisses in the dorm ok" She told me and I admit that I'm a bit disappointed with that but I'm sure in one thing. I'm lucky to be her love.