Chapter 23

You Got My Heart

Donghae's POV

 

The Christmas is already coming, and it’s very cold outside but, I need to go in a one place so, I wear a jacket. "Annyeong" I told to her "Annyeong oppa" She told me "It’s been 11 years since I saw you but, you still the same" I told her and she just gave me a smile "How are you oppa? I thought you don't to see me anymore" She told me with a sad face "Aniya. I already forgot all the things that happened" I told her with a smile. There is a long silence between us until I decided to talk "I already have a girlfriend and, her name is Yoona. Do you know her Angel?" I asked Angel, she is the girl that I courted 11 years ago, its also a Christmas day that time but, she rejected me. "Ne. I know her. She is popular her in Korea" Angel told me "How about you? Do you have a boyfriend?" I asked her while looking in the sky "I still don't have" She simply told me and with that I look at her "Wae?" I asked "I still can't get over you oppa. I know I did not treat you well that time but, its already 11 year’s oppa. Its different now" She told me and I just smile at her "Do you want me back?" I asked her and with that she nodded and there is a familiar voice who called my name. Amd when I turned around its Yoona "Yoong... What are you doing here?" I asked her with a bit nervous "I saw your car, that's why I came here. So, you are with your ex oppa" She told me with a bit angry "And I heard that she want you back" She added "Yoona it’s not like that.." I did not finish my sentence because Angel suddenly speaks "Ne. I want him back. I want you to set him free for me" Angel said and I was shock that time, Yoona gave me a dead glare and I also saw a tear in her eyes "Yoong..." I said and hold her hand but she removes it "Fine! He is yours now!" She said and with that she left.

 

I ran after her until I hold her hand, she is crying hard right now "Yoong, I'm your boyfriend for 4 years, why did you say that?" I asked her in a bit angry, I can't believe that she will set me free easily "You also want her right? I saw that you smile at her and asked her if she want you back" She told me while crying "I'm happy with you Yoong. What are you thinking?! Do you think I want her back! How a stupid thing Yoona!" I shout at her and with that there is a long silence between us until I decided to talk "You want this. You are the one who broke up with me" I told her and with that I left her, she ride to her car and left.

 

I decided to go back in our dorm "Hyung gwenchana?" Kyuhyun asked me while following me to my room "Yoona broke up with me" I simply told her "Mwoh? Wae?" Kyuhyun asked me "It’s a long story, please leave me first" I told him and with that he obey. And then suddenly my phone rang, I thought its Yoona but its Angel so I did not answer her call and I turn off my phone.

 

 

Yoona's POV

 

I came to our dorm crying, so the girls approach me quickly "What happened Yoong?" Taeyeon unnie asked "Why are you crying?" Jessica unnie added "I broke up with him" I told them while crying "Mwoh?!" They all said "Yoong, your relationship with him is already 4 years" Hyoyeon unnie said "That's right. Why did you break up with him?" Yuri unnie asked.

 

"I saw him with his ex-girlfriend a while ago, I think that girl want him back, and Donghae oppa said to that girl that you want me back" I told them "He did that?" Sunny unnie asked and I just nodded "Do you let him explain?" Seohyun asked me "Aniya" I simply told them "The girl told me that I need to set him free for her, and because of the anger, I broke up with him" I explain to them "Yoong, if you really love him. You will fight for his love" Tiffany unnie said "That's right Yoong, you need to fix this" Sooyoung unnie told me.

 

 

Donghae's POV

 

I lay down in my bed and close my eyes. All my happy memories with Yoona are all in my mind, yes, we have some misunderstandings but we solve that right away. I open my eyes and I decided that I need to fix this so, I got my car key and drive until I reach their dorm. I knock to their dorm and Seohyun open it. "Where is Yoona?" I asked her and all of the girls came outside that time "Oppa we already know what happened and Yoona is resting to her room now" Taeyeon told me "But please let me talk to her" I asked them and they allow me, I knock to her door before entering. I saw her in her bed, she is crying so, I came towards her and I also lay in her bed and hug her. I'm hugging her from the back.

 

"Mianhae" I told her and with that she face me, I saw that her eyes is already red, I feel pity for my lovely girl "Sorry if I didn't told you that she wants to see me. Yoong I don't want her anymore, the only girl that is important for me is you" I told her sincerely and with that she hugs me "Sorry if I let you go that easily oppa, I'm just angry that time" She told me "I know that Yoong, so, are we back together?" I asked her "What are you saying? We are always been together. And we will be together forever" She told me and with that she kissed me on my lips.