Chapter 16

You Got My Heart

"I'm facing a big problem hyung" The guy said and Donghae go near him "What is the problem Ryeong?" Donghae asked him while offering him a cup of coffee "She don't like me" Ryeowook said and with that he cried so hard Donghae don't know what to do so, he just hug his dongsaeng "How can you say that?" Donghae asked him, he can't believe that Sooyoung can do this to Ryeowook, he treated Ryeowook as his own brother and this is the first time that Ryeowook have courage to tell the girl that he loves that he admires her but, what she did, she hurt him. "She told me hyung. She told me that she loves someone else" Ryeowook said while sobbing "And who is the guy?" Donghae asked him "She didn't tell me" Ryeowook said still crying hard "Want to have some soju?" Donghae asked and Ryeowook just nodded, he really feel the hurt on his heart, he knows that soju is not the solution for his problem but it can help him to ease the pain.


After some minutes if drinking soju, Ryeowook is already drunk, totally drunk so Donghae decided to go home, and when they arrived to their dorm, Leeteuk is already waiting on the living room "What happened to him?" Leeteuk asked in his concern voice "Sooyoung broke his heart into million pieces" Donghae simply reply "Saranghaeyo Sooyoung-sshi..." Ryeowook keeps on whispering those words "He go to my restaurant and said that he has a big problem and with that I gave him a soju and he drunk his self" Donghae explained while putting Ryeowook on his bed "I can handle it from here Hae, you need to take some rest" Leeteuk said, he and Ryeowook is sleeping in the same room "Arasso hyung" Donghae simply said and he go straight to his room and he saw Siwon who us awake "Did I wake you up?" Donghae asked him "Aniya. What happened to Ryeowook? I've heard that his drunk" Siwon asked in his concern voice "He is broken hearted" Donghae simply reply while walking towards the bathroom "Really? Poor Wookie, that is the reason that's why he don't want to confess" Siwon said and he noticed that Donghae is also prolematic "Gwenchana?" Siwon added "Gwenchana. I'm just concern to Ryeowook" Donghae reply and with that they already fall asleep.

----------------------------------------------

It's already morning and Donghae wakes up early and when he go to the kitchen he saw Ryeowook who is preparing their breakfast "Gwenchana?" Donghae asked him while getting a glass of cold water in the fridge "Gwenchana" Ryeowook simply replies "You don't have any hangover?" Donghae asked in his concern voice "I have a little bit. And thank you for comforting me last night hyung" Ryeowook told him and smile "Ryeong-sshi..." Donghae said because he knows that Ryeowook is still feeling hurt "I don't want to talk about it hyung, let's forget about it" Ryeowook said and smile and with that the rest of the boys came down including Leeteuk who go near to Donghae "Is he ok?" Leeteuk whisper to him "He wants to forget everything" Donghae whisper back at him "Let him do whatever he wants to do, he needs to move on" Leeteuk whisper and with that they joined the boys for the breakfast.


They already arrive to the SMENT building to rehears for their upcoming performance and while they are walking in the hallway they saw the SNSD "Anyeong" The boys greeted them and bow at them and the girls do the same "I will go first to the practice room" Ryeowook informed them "I will go with you" Yesung said and with that they left. "What happen to Ryeowook oppa? He look so pale" Yoona asked Donghae and Donghae is looking at Sooyoung he noticed that her eyes is so red "Oppa? Oppa? Gwenchana?" Yoona said while waving her hand on in front of him "I'm okay, what happened to Sooyoung-sshi?" Donghae asked all of a sudden "She is crying all night" Yoona said while looking at Sooyoung "For what reason?" Donghae asked her "She didn't tell us, How about Ryeong oppa?" Yoona asked Donghae this time "He is not feeling well that's all" Donghae said and smile "We need to rehears now Yoong. I will call you later arasso?" Donghae said and Yoona just nodded and after that he gave her a peck on her lips.


After 3 hours they already done in rehearsing and Donghae approach Ryeowook "She is crying all night, Yoona told me" Donghae suddenly told him "I don't care hyung, mianhae but I need to go" Ryeowook said and before he can leave Donghae suddenly speak again "I know that you are still concern about her, I know that you still love her Ryeong-sshi. Be yourself this is time, you are not weak Ryeowook, face your problem, you need to talk to her. You should to talk to her" And with that Donghae left and Ryeowook thinks about what his hyung told him, he was right, he still love her and care for her but what he can do, she already said that she don't love him, Ryeowook don't know what to do so he decided to take a walk.

While is walking he saw a girl who is crying on the bench, the girl is so familiar to him and that girl is Sooyoung. "Sooyoung-sshi.." Ryeowook call her "Oppa.." Sooyoung look at him and her eyes is already color red because she is crying hard "What happened? Why are you crying?" Ryeowook asked him even though he knows that she don't love him, he is still concern about her "Oppa, I know that I hurt you but I'm also hurting myself. Seeing you on that condition make my heart broke in pieces. It's my fault oppa, I didn't mean it, my friend has a crush on you and I did that for her" Sooyoung confess to him "Mwoh? You are thinking for your friends feeling but did you think what I'm going to feel?! Sooyoung you know that I love you but you choose your friend" Ryeowook almost shout at her "Mianhae oppa. Now I know that my decision is not right. I'm hurting oppa, I really feel the hurt" Sooyoung said while crying hard, Ryeowook can't be mad at her on that state, seeing her suffer like that make his heart broke, the only thing that Ryeowook did is that, he hug Sooyoung as tight as he can and kiss her forehead. "It's ok now. Let's forget about it and let's make a lot of memories together arasso?" Ryeowook said with a sweet smile on his face and Sooyoung just nodded.