Chapter 14

You Got My Heart

"I don't know what to do" Donghae said because he knows that Yoona already saw their performance when they are performing the song club no. 1. He has a lot of skinship to his partner that Yoona don't what him to do. And there is a scene that he pretends to kiss the girl and the angle of the picture that Yoona saw, shows that Donghae really kissing that girl, that's why Yoona is so mad at him. "Try to explain hyung" Suho said to his brother who is walking side by side in his room "I already do that but she just shout at me and punch me" He said, and he is really problematic right now. "Yoona noona puch you?" Suho teased his brother and their conversation was interrupted because of the Donghae's phone.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Yah! Lee Donghae!"

"Who is this?"

"It's me, Yuri. Why did you hurt my Yoong?"

"Where is she? Please let me talk to her first. She didn't understand"

"Arasso. She is in the bar right now. She is really drunk. Go here and pick her up"

And with that he hangs up. "Where are you going hyung?" Suho asked his brother while he is also preparing to leave "How about you? Where are you going?"  Donghae asked his brother "We will have a lot of schedule so I need to stay in our dorm" Suho explained to him "Arasso. Take care" Donghae said and with that he runs toward to his car and drive it to the bar.

"Where is she?" Donghae asked Yuri who is preparing to leave "There" Yuri pointed a girl near the counter. Donghae go straight to that girl and saw Yoona who is really drunk. "Who are you?!" Yoona shout at him and walk outside of the bar, Yoona go to the park and rest for awhile and she don't know that Donghae is following him. "Yah! Do you know Lee Donghae!" Yoona asked him, he didn't recognize his face because she is really drunk "You know that guy is a idiot, moron and stupid guy!" Yoona shout at him and Donghae feels hurt on that words "What else can you say about him" Yoona asked him in her drunk voice, Donghae sat beside her "He hurts you, he hurts you a lot" He said in his low voice, he really hurts because he hurt the girl that he loves. "Let's go Yoong, you're so drunk" Donghae stand and grab her but she didn't move, she don't want to move, the only thing that she can do is to cry and shout his name, she is really hurt and Donghae's heart was also hurt, seeing hurt like that, broke his heart in a million pieces.


He kneel down in front of her and cupped her face and kissed her lips, the kiss was passionate even Yoona is drunk she response to his kiss, she knows his lips the sweet kiss that only Donghae can gave her. "I'm so sorry Yoong. It was all a misunderstanding. I didn't kiss her. I'm just only pretending but my lips didn't crash on her" Donghae said sincerely and Yoona is so speechless that time "Come on. I will gave you a piggy ride" Donghae offer his back but Yoona didn't move, she is still angry at him and left with no choice but to carry Yoona in a bridal style. "Yah! Put me down!" Yoona shout at him "Im Yoona! Stop moving and shouting or else I will kiss you" Donghae shout at her. And then Yoona calm herself and stay to his arms like that while the lips of Donghae is still attach to her forehead.

And when they arrived to his house, he put her down on the sofa "I will get you some clothes and then take a shower ok" He said but before he can go upstairs Yoona held her hand and kissed him passionately. Yoona's hand was on his neck, and his hand was on his waist, because of the lack of air they broke the kiss. "I love you very much Yoong. And sorry for hurting you that much" Donghae said before giving her another passionate kissed that lead them to go to his bed and make a love at each other.


It's already morning and Yoona wakes up with no clothes. She didn't surprise n that because she remembers everything happened last night. When she saw his face and his body she can't help herself to smile because she knows that Lee Donghae is only for her. "Good morning baby" Donghae suddenly spoke "Why are you smiling?" Donghae asked after seeing her smiling while looking at his body "I'm just happy that you belong to me. Only me" Yoona said with a wink and kissed him while hugging him. They can say that they are lucky to have each other and they are also lucky to love each other.

 

A/N: I"M BACK!! Hahaha sorry for the late update. We have our exam last week that's why I'm busy. Enjoy Reading!!