Chapter 20

You Got My Heart

Donghae's POV

 

I wake up this morning in the different bed room, and when I scanned the place I saw a beautiful girl beside me, "Good morning" I told her with a smile "Good Morning too oppa" She told me and she gave me a sweet smile "The boys are looking for you" She told me and I just hug her, I still want to sleep beside her "You didn't told them that you are going here oppa" She added, "Who called you?" I asked her while hugging her, I put my face on her neck and I smell her perfume, I remember the day when I first saw her, this is the perfume that she used that time. "Siwon oppa, I told them that you are here and sleeping soundly" She told me while hugging me tightly "You need to go now oppa, it’s already 9 am in the morning" She added and I feel sad on that "Ah... I still want to hug you Yoong" I told her while I hug her more tightly "But oppa, we still have a schedule for today" She told me and with that we stand up and I go to the wash room to wash my face and after that, I go to my car and I go to our dorm.

 

And when I enter to our dorm, I saw the entire boys in the living room. "What's happening?" I asked in confused "Teukie hyung will tell you" Siwon told me and with that I face Teukie hyung but, before he say something, Kangin hyung stop him "I will tell him the good news hyung" He told to Teukie hyung and, Teukie hyung just nodded "Taeyeon and Leeteuk hyung are already a couple" Kangin hyung told me and I was so shocked about the news, "Congrats hyung" I told to Teukie hyung and hug him. While we are busy talking, Kyuhyun tapped my shoulder and he told me that Jessica is waiting outside and she wants to talk to me, so I go outside to face her.

 

I saw her waiting in the side corner of the road, I go straight to her. "What do you want?" I asked her in my cold voice "I just want to say sorry for what happened to Yoona" She told me in her innocent voice "Say your sorry to her not in me" I told her and with that I saw a tear on her cheek "Wae?" I asked because all of a sudden she is crying "Nothing" She told me and she avoided my eyes, there is a long silence between us when I heard a familiar voice.

 

"Oppa!" The girl shout and I saw her running towards us, and with that she fell on the ground "Yoong, are you alright?" I asked her in my concern voice and I'm already in panic "Oppa... I can't breathe..." She told me while trying to breathe and she is coughing right now, she held my hand tightly and I don't know what to do, she is already suffering, I cupped her face and I open and I gave her an CPR, I did that for 3 times until she can breathe normally. "Are you okay now Yoong?" I told her and she hugs me and nodded "Why are you doing here? And why are you running?" I asked her while helping her to stand up "Kyuhyun oppa called me and he told me that you are with her" Yoona said and I think that she is afraid because she thinks that Jessica will steal her boyfriend "Are you that afraid? You are stupid Yoona, You don't have a trust on him" Jessica told her in her cold voice "Don't call her like that" I told her and I gave her a dead glare "I have a trust on him unnie, but my trust in you is broken, so I don't have a trust on you" Yoona told her and she fell again, I think she forced her body to run that's why she is so weak right now, so I just carry her bridal style because she can't walk "Let's go to the hospital Yoong, you need some check up for the incident happened awhile back" I told her and with that we already left.

 

We are already on the hospital and Yoona is resting to her room while I'm talking to the doctor "Is she alright?" I asked the doctor "She will be fine Mr. Lee, she forced her body that's why she can't breathe and she is so weak, she need to take some rest" The doctor told me "Thank you" I told to him and with that, the doctor left the room. After some minutes the boys and girls already arrived to the hospital and they keep asking me about Yoona. "She is fine, she forced herself that's why her body is weak" I told them and with that they already calm there self. I was holding her hand while she is sleeping and with that she slowly opened her eyes "Are you okay now?" I asked her in my concern voice, and she just nodded. "Do you want to eat Yoong?" Taeyeon told her and with that I help her to sit up so that she can eat. I feed her because she still need to take some rest and I don't want to happen the incident awhile back "Oppa, thank you for taking care of me" She told me with a smile "It's my responsibility because, I'm your loving boyfriend" I told her and with that I gave her a peck on her lips but, she is not contented on that so, she grab my neck and kissed me passionate "Ahhmm..." The boys and girls said in unison "We are all here" They added and with that I hug her and we all laugh.