Chapter 1

You Got My Heart

Donghae's POV

 

I'm Lee Donghae and I'm 18 years old. I'm already in college. I'm a simple type of guy, a typical 18 year old guy. I'm focusing on my study and love is not on my vocabulary but everything has change till I met her. She is just an ordinary girl but, she is popular because she is so beautiful, many guys who wants to be her boyfriend and I'm one of them but what can I do? She will not notice me. I can say now that she got my heart.

 

"Yah! Hyung wake up!" Siwon shout at me "Wae? I'm awake" I told him in irritated voice "You are daydreaming again right?" Siwon said "I... I'm not" I told him and with that I pretend that I'm reading my books "Hyung, come on you can't deny that you are thinking of her again" Siwon said, well his right but... she didn't notice me. "Hyung! Hyung!" Siwon shout again "Wae?!" I shout back "Look who's here" He told me and with that I look to the door and saw her.

 

 

Yoona's POV

 

I'm Im Yoona, 17 years old, we are not that rich. I'm also in college, many guys who wants to be my boyfriend, I have a lot of suitor but the one that who got my heart didn't noticed me. He is just looking at me at the far away distance, I don't know if he also feels the same way or not.

 

I decided to go to his classroom and I saw him with his heartthrob friend. When he saw me his eyes became bigger.

 

 

Donghae's POV

 

She goes in front of me and she told me that she wants to talk to me. I saw Siwon smiling brightly at me I think he is happy. When we reached the rooftop she started to talk. "Oppa it's been a long time since we talk like this right?" She told me "Ah... Ne" I simply told her. She is my childhood friend since we are in high school I already have a special feeling for her but I decided to stay away from her because I think it's the best for both of us. "Oppa until now I don't know why are you avoiding me?" She told me and I saw that she has a bit of tear on her eyes "Yoong don't cry ok, I'm sorry about that I thought that it's the best for us but I was wrong" I told her and with that she hugged me "Oppa don't do this again ok. I don't care about the other guys out there the only thing that is important for me is you" She told me and I was shock on her words "I like you oppa" She told me. I can't believe that she will confessed first. "I like you too" Now I already told her my real feeling about her.

 

2 years had passed and Yoona is my girlfriend right now. I'm happy for that.

 

"Oppa let's talk for a while" She told me and I think she has a problem "Wae?" I told her with confused "Oppa my father told me that I need to go in other country with him, I keep on protesting that I don't want to go with him but he said that it's for my own good" She informed me while she is crying hard right now. "Yoong it's ok. I also want the best for you. Go with your appa and I'm willing to wait for you" I told her even though deep inside me I want her to stay here. "Oppa my flight is tonight" She told me while hugging me "So I think you need to go now. Yoong I will always love you and I'm willing to wait. Just tell me if you already love someone else. I just want you to be happy. Don't worry about me okay, I'll be fine." I told her with sincere voice "Oppa..." She told me with a sad face "Just go Yoong, You need to reach your dream okay and if we are really meant to be we will be together soon. I promise that I will wait for you" I told her and with that I kissed her "I love you that's why I want you to fulfil your dreams" I told her and with that she hugged me once again and said "I love you too. I'll be back oppa" and with that she go to the airport and leave Seoul.

 

 

A/N:

This is the chapter 1. I hope you enjoy :)