Chapter 2: The Meeting

Runaway from You

Sehun stroll out around the busy city. He being kept wondering where Jessica it is right now. His head down, looking on the road but then "Ouch" both of them said.

"Oh mianhe" Sehun look up and seeing a beautiful girl stood infront of him with a smile on her face. She totally beautiful.

"It's okay" she said, smile. Sehun just awkwardly smile back to her. When she about to walked Sehun hold her wrist 

"C-can I know your name and phone number?" Sehun said.

That girl just chuckled "Naeun, Son Naeun. Give me your phone." She said, Sehun hand her his phone. After finish type her phone number she give it back to Sehun.

"Thank you btw I'm Sehun" Sehun shyly said. She just smile and walked away.

 

 

Sehun enter the house, he slowly close the door. Then Jessica came out of nowhere "Sehuna~" she said and hugged him tightly like there no tommorow. Sehun smile widely and hug her tightly. She love Jessica, she truely love Jessica but somehow his slight part of love toward Jessica is go to the another girl name, Naeun.

"So how's your breakfast without me?" Jessica grinned. 

"Well not that bad." Sehun said. Jessica feel a pang on her heart but she maintain being happy with his answer.

"Woah.. look like someone find his another part of love~" Jessica even she hurt. Sehun face turned into shade of pink.

"A-aniya.." he shook his head and smile sheepishly.

"Aigoo, just admit it. I know you well Sehuna~" she poke his cheek. 

"Arasso... Yeah. I already find one" he said and smiling like idiot.

Jessica just weakly smile "Good for you then. I need to tidy somethings, upstairs" she patted his cheek and go upstairs. Leaving her happy 'Sehuna' there. 

Jessica enter the bedroom, she close the door slowly. Then she burst into tears. Well she have being follow Sehun and saw his moment with that girl. She hurt, she try to not cry but she can't take it anymore, she need to cry. Jessica hugged her knee, she locked the door just to not make Sehun came in suprisely with seeing her eyes puffy and red.

"Jess, stop crying, just stop crying already!" She mentally slapped her face. Jessica wiped her tears and goes to the bathroom, wash her face.

"You need to be strong, Jess. This is your desicion and you should go through all of this resistance." She talked to her reflection on the mirror. She shook her head "Sehun should not seeing me like this..". Probably Jessica is a strong girl because she even give her love one to other people and just let her being hurt by herself, by her own desicion..

 

(Kindly a short chapter. Sorry :c. Anyway, hoping you enjoy this story c: Sorry for the grammar and mispelling)