Chapter 14: Arguement

Runaway from You

Jessica was about to sleep but being interputed by a ringing bell from the door. She open it an saw Sehun with a man, maybe his worker. 

"I'm sorry but are you Oh Sooyeon?" The man ask while support Sehun body with putting his arm around his shoulder. Jessica nodded and quickly help him and put Sehun on the couch.

"He's drunk, maybe because stress. I'm sorry but who is Naeun? Because he keep saying her name." The man asked. Jessica look down, heartbroken.

"Our adopted daughter" she look up and fake smile. The man just nodded his head and excuse himself.

Jessica sit beside him and wipe his sweat face. She wonder what is wrong with him.

"Sehuna..." she called him, Sehun look at his face and touch her face.

"Where.. Naeun?" he said. Jessica shove his hand and stand up.

"Why it's always Naeun Naeun Naeun!? Who I am to you?!" Jessica shouted to him. 

"Naeun is my wife, you too but you need to understand that Naeun is now pregnant and I should give more love to her and the baby! How could you not understand!" Sehun raised his voice, his face already redden. 

"How about me? You never show your love to me. Did you ever think about me? Care about me? No right? What you think and care just that Naeun !" As hearing the 'b' words from Jessica, he quickly slapped her. Jessica speechless. 

"You've change Sehun. You are not Sehun that I know before." She said between her cry. Sehun groaned and go upstairs leaving Jessica crying alone. She hugged her knee and cried hardly. She didn't expect to said that word, she just angry with Sehun and she also didn't expect that Sehun will slap her. She cried and cried until she fall asleep.

 

Next morning, Jessica decide to cook his favorite breakfast meal as an apologize. Jessica saw Sehun walk pass by the kitchen, she quickly goes to Sehun and grab his wrist.

"Sehuna, I made your favorite breakfast. Let's eat together!" Jessica said, hoping that Sehun will agree with it but unfortunately not.

"I'm not hungry and I didn't want your food" he said. Kind mean a bit. Jessica just put a smile on her face.

"Please.. just this once!" Jessica whine and pull his hand to the kitchen. Sehun groaned and shove her hand.

"I said I don't want right! So don't force me!" He shouted at her. Jessica still didn't gave up, she hug him from behind, tightly.

"Sehun, please don't go! If you really want to go, at least eat breakfast together with me" Jessica begged him but it's not valid for him. He groaned and push her make her fell on the ground.

"Don't disturb me! Mind your own business, go away!" He shouted and shut the door. Jessica just sit there and cried. Her tears didn't stop flowing. Tiffany enter her house suddenly. Actually, tiffany decide to come her house since she know that Jessica probably alone and boring but then she saw Sehun come out from her house with a grumpy face plastered and Jessica on the floor crying.

"Yah maomao! What Sehun did to you? Why your cheek have a bruise? Did he slap you? Why you sit on the ground and crying? Mao tell me!" Tiffany hug her tightly. Jessica remain silent and just cried. Tiffany caressed her hair, she didn't bother to ask many question anymore. She will ask her after she feeling better. About 10 minute pass, tiffany notice that she didn't cried anymore. She look at her, seeing she sleep already. She always like that, after tired of crying she will suddenly sleep. Tiffany then take her phone and dialed Luhan phone number.

 

Luhan dash in, he look so worried.

"I will carry her to her room" Luhan said and carry her bridal style to her room. He put her on the bed and cover her body with a blanket. Luhan sit on the edge of bed and caressed her hair. Luhan look at tiffany.

"What's happened?" Luhan ask her, his face so serious. Luhan so care about her better than Sehun. When she having a problem, he's the one that come first not Sehun.

"I didn't bother to ask her already. Give her a time, then we ask her." Tiffany said and Luhan just nodded.

 

(Sorry if it's short and sorry for making Sehun bad in this story :c i know he is one of main character but the story is like this lol)