Chapter 12: Truth or Lie?

Runaway from You

At that night Sehun decide to sleep at Jessica house. Jessica was a bit shocked, never he did this before. Yes, she admit early before she really hope Sehun come home and sleepover at her house but today she feel like 'why did he want to sleep here tonight?'.

"Hey" Sehun awkwardly spoke her after a long silent between them. He didn't know why but feeling awkward with Jessica even Jessica is his wife for the god sake!

"Hey" Jessica coldly spoke, eyes on phone currently texting with someone. Sehun wonder who she texting with, is it a guy or girl?.

Jessica smile as seeing a message from Tiffany.

Sehun is there? Guess he was jealous right now since seeing you smiling like an idiot. Well you know him, he really didn't like someone make you happy more than him keke~

Jessica chuckled a bit and glance a bit at Sehun from his face she already know that he is jealous.

"It's a girl. So, don't worry to much" I said and gave him a quick smile before reply the message. Sehun heaved a sighed, guess he really afraid that Jessica will cheating on him.

 

 

Next morning Jessica just cook a pancake for Sehun since she have been promise to breakfast with Luhan.

"You wake up so early." Sehun yawn and sit at the dinning table. Jessica put the pancake on the plate and drizzle it with some honey and butter then give it to Sehun. She untied her apron and hang it

"Sorry Sehun I didn't get to breakfast with you." Jessica kiss his cheek.

"Wait, who you breakfast with?" Sehun said, holding her wrist. Jessica bite her lips.

"Uh, with Tif-fany." She lied and smile awkwardly. Sehun look at her face, still hold her wrist. He furrow his eyebrow.

"Trust me" she smile and Sehun let her go. He still feel like there is something wrong with her. 

'Why she so rush? Tiffany can wait a bit right?

 

"Yo Lu!" Jessica greet him with a brofist. Luhan just give a face palme and respone her brofist.

"You must lied about this right? Saying that you are actually breakfast with Tiffany instead of me, right? I know you well sooyeon~" he laughed as seeing Jessica shocked face.

"Omg! How did you know?" She cover with her hand.

"Well you always do this when we're in college. You lied to your sister that you're out with me instead of Sehun because at that time your sister in love with your beloved husband" luhan tried to hold back his laugh but he just can't. Jessica just clenched her teeth. 

"Shut up. Just eat already." She coldly said.

"Relax but it's true right?" He teased.

"Yah!" She scold cutely.

"Alright, alright. I shut my mouth"

 

 

As she come home, she seeing Sehun already wear his coat maybe already want to go work.

"Jessie, I need to go now. Take care." He give a peck on her lips. Before he could go, Jessica held his wrist. Sehun turn around and frowned.

"Can I ask you something?" Jessica ask and stare at his face.

"Do you still love me?" She look down and bite her lips.

"Of course I still love you. Why?" He asked and lift up her chin.

"Nothing just want to make sure." She weakly smile. Sehun cupped her face.

"Believe me, I will love you forever and ever" he kiss her forehead before head to the office.

'Should I believing on truth or lie?'

 

(Yeay. Sorry for that kind of stupid grammar and also sorrt if this chapter is abit weird muahaha.)