Chapter 4: Care me, Love me

Runaway from You

Jessica wake up seeing no one beside her. Probably he having a breakfast with her. It has been a month they didn't get a chance to breakfast together but she okay with it. She get up from the bed and take a quick shower.

 

After done taking shower, she prepare herself a breakfast probably the simple one. She eat, silent fill the room. Usually she will have someone to talk, to laughed with his joke and to play with her hair.

"What a boring day" she sighed. But then a knock from the entrance door, she make her way toward the door. As she open the door, seeing Sehun with a bouquet of flower and a box of choclate.

"Happy 2nd Anniversary" he smile and hand her the flower and chocolate. Jessica take it, touch with what Sehun give to her. She didn't even remember their anniversary, busy thinking of Sehun and that girl but Sehun still remember their anniversary. Jessica hug Sehun tightly. Sehun hug her back. It been long time Jessica doesn't get a chance to hug him.

"I almost forgot our anniversary" she said and tears roll down om her cheek. Sehun wipe her tears.

"Thanks for this" She smile.

"Today I'm going to spend all the time with you" he said and give a peck at the forehead.

 

 

That day they spent time together. Go to shopping, to theme park and dinner.

Sehun pull the chair for Jessica. She look around, it surround by a beautiful flower and lights.

The waiter take the order. After taking the order the waiter leave both of the, alone.

"You made this?" Jessica asked, Sehun just nodded and gave her the best smile.

They spent the dinner with happines, romantic and fun. That day is the best day for her because she know, tommorow will not ever be like this.

 

 

As they got home, Sehun lying in the bed while Jessica just finish taking shower.

"Jessica.." sehun call her with a serious face.

"What?" She furrowed, ususally Sehun will call her with her nicknames but this night he call her by her full name

"I want to get married next month, can I?" Sehun asked her and look deep into her eyes. Jessica shut . It too early for her.

"Don't you think it too early?" She said with a soft tone. Sehun groaned.

"I know you will going to say this." He said with frustated.

"You can get married but I think It to early to get married. How about next 3 month? So you can prepare everything perfectly." She suggest, she probably don't want they married too early.

"Alright then." He said without facing her. She know he mad at her but he need a preparation first before married. He's stubborn. 

"If you want to marrry next month then okay." She said and get out from the bedroom. She tired being hurt, she also don't know why she put herself in this situation. She always give up with Sehun and give what Sehun want while Sehun never want to lose.

She sit in the balcony, zoning out. She really badly want to cry but she must be a strong girl. But unfortunately, she let out her tears. 

"I hate crying!" She said and wipe her tears but her tears keep rolling down her cheek.

"I'm sorry" Sehun said from behind. She look behind and just shook her head.

"No, it's okay. If that what you want, I just follow then."

"I will listen to you. I'm going to marry next 3 month since we still didn't get any preparation.. Don't cry.." Sehun wipe her tears and hug her. Doesn't Sehun realize that she hurt and don't want him to married? Well, Jessica might said 'it's okay' but deep inside her heart, she is hurt. 

"Why you crying anyway?" Sehun asked her. She don't want to say 'I'm crying because of you' probably he will think she doesn't want him to marry that girl

"I don't know.."

"Okay then. Let's go to sleep, it's getting late." He said and pull her hand to the bedroom. Lately Sehun has change a bit, he usually will persuaded her and ask her what wrong until she tell the truth but now, not anymore..