Chapter 3: Between their conversation

Runaway from You

"Morning, Jessi~" Sehun said in his husky voice, he wrapped his arm on her waist.

Jessica turned around and give him the best smile. Sehun unwrapped his arm from her waist. He give her a peck on a lips. 

"What you cook for the breakfast?" Sehun asked, he keep staring at her wife, lovely.

"Just bacon and eggs. Is it okay?" She said and put the food at the table. They walked to the dinning table, take a seat.

"It's okay, as long it's you the one cook it.." he smile. Jessica just smile. She wonder, will she ever able see his smile after he married to that girl?.

He was about to eat then someone call him. He look at the caller id, he stand up and gave me a smile. He mad his way toward the living room. Probably, it was that girl. Jessica just continue eat, didn't mind about it but she really want to know what they talked about. Jessica slowly made her way toward the living room

"Okay I will pick you at home."

"It's okay, she wouldn't mind"

"Don't worry, she already know about our relationship"

"Nae arrasso. I love you" he said and make a kiss sound through the phone.

Yeah, it's been a week they've been together but still Jessica doesn't know her name since she didn't asked Sehun what is her name. 

Jessica quickly go to the kitchen. She seat and eat like nothing happen. Sehun came with a smile. 

"I'm sorry, Jessi. I need to go now, she asked me to company her breakfast. I can't have a breakfast with you again" he said and pouting. Jessica chuckled and nodded.

"Thank you, Jessi. I need to go now. Love you" he give a peck on her forehead before leaving.

Now she seating alone, eating her breakfast. It has been a week Jessica didn't get to breakfast with him. She sighed. After finishing the meal she wash the dishes, including Sehun's leftover food. Then Jessica go to upstairs and call someone, probably Tiffany

"Yaboseyo?"

"Annyeong, fany ah!"

"Yah, don't shout like a freaking kid" 

"Hehe sorry. Fany, let's shopping. I'm bored since Sehun go breakfast wi-"

"With that girl again? Seriously, he should at least spend a time with you at least. 24/7 with her. Don't you feel your desicion for letting him married to other girl is wrong, Maomao?"

"It's okay, he need to spend a lot time with her to know her more deeper. I'm okay with it and happy with my desicion. You should at least support me."

"Hmm, arrasso. I just don't want you take the risk after all of this things, probably what I know in the end is you're the one who going to be hurt while they happily ever after."

"aish, arrasso. Now go get ready because I will pick you up in any minute!"

She said and end the calling without waiting Tiffany response. If to think about it, It's true with what Tiffany said before but she just shooved it, don't want to think it negatively.

 

 

"So what do you want to eat?" Sehun said while holding her hands

"I want to eat a English food!" Naeun cutely said. It make Sehun chuckled

"Aigoo, why you so cute?" He said and pinched her nose.

 

They eat their breakfast happily. Sehun feed her a food and same as Naeun. They totally look like a cute couple to be honest. 

 

 

"Jessica just don't look at them." Tiffany blocking her view to see Sehun and Naeun moment.

"Yah! Go away, I want to see their moment!" Jessica trying to push Tiffany.

"I said just don't look at it! Why are you so stubborn!" Tiffany started blabbering. Jessica pouted and make a sad face.

"Don't make that face, eww. Just don't uggh." Tiffany make an annoyance face while Jessica just laughed at her.

"Let's go. You promise me you want to go to shopping not to stalked them right? Let's go!" She pulled her hand. Jessica at the back struggling to see them. Well they totally look funny with their childish act.