Chapter 6: Together, We gather

Runaway from You

Today Sehun decide to stroll around the Seoul city with Jessica. They walked around and stop at a few stall. Jessica buy an ice cream, since she loves sweet.

"Nyumm" she didn't notice that there an ice cream at . Sehun chuckled at her. Slowly Sehun made her ways to . He give her a light kiss. Jessica shocked.

"What was that for?" She ask as Sehun broke their kiss.

"There's an Ice cream on your mouth" he chuckle.

"I don't know you could be this cute." He said and pinch her nose. Jessica look down, her face already redden

 

They walked and found a stall that sell couple items.

"Sehuna, let's go there" she squeal and jump like a kids. It has been a long time Jessica want to buy a couple item for them. Without giving Sehun an answer, she already pull his hand. Jessica attract to the couple bracelets. She buy the bracelets which both of it have the 'S' alphabet. Sehun furrowed.

"Why you buying same bracelets? Aren't your name is 'Jessica'" he asked, confuse.

"Your korean name is Oh Sehun, while mine Jung Sooyeon. So both of our name start from 'S'. Jessica is just my nickname." She smile.

"But I will love if you buy the 'J' one and the 'S' one." He said and still want her to buy a bracelets that have alphabet 'J'.

"No uh" she shook cutely. Jessica then pay for it. She give one for Sehun. Without Jessica notice, Sehun asked the ahjumma if he can change that bracelets into 'J', the ahjumma chuckled and just nodded. He then wear it.

"Sehun, look cute right?" She show him her 'S' bracelets.

"Mine look more cute" he stick his tongue out. Jessica just give a face palmed

"You change it?" She pouted while Sehun just stick his tongue out.

Jessica then walk quickly, leaving Sehun behind probably sulk with him. But then, the thunder can be heard. Jessica run back to Sehun and hug him, scared with thunder. Sehun laughed. Slowly rain pouring at that place.

"Oh, It's raining." He about to go, to find a place for a shelter. But Jessica hold his hand.

"Let's play, It been a long time we didn't play in rain." Jessica said and jump already. Sehun still remember when the first time they play while raining and the next morning thay got a heavy fever. Sehun laughed remembering their moment. Jessica have fun playing under the pouring rain.

 

"Uu, it's cold" she said and already shivering.

"I told you already but you won't heard" he said and give her a towel.

"Surely you will get a fever later" 

"Same as you." she stick her tongue out. He just rolled his eyes, then taking a towel. He stare at Jessica.

"Jessi.. Let's shower together" he said cutely.

"No. Don't be ert and don't make that face." She said and make annoying face.

"Oh please~" he slowly push her into the bathroom.

"Yah! Oh Sehun you ert!" Jessica shouted as Sehun enter the bathroom.