Chapter 10: Childhood Friends

Runaway from You

Jessica took their wedding photo. She throw the frame, shattering at the floor.

"I hate you Oh Sehun!" She shouted. She take a piece of shattering glaas that came from glass photoframe. She slowly cut herself at her hand.

"Ouch!" She stopped it. It hurt but her heart more hurt. Like being a stabbed by knives. She take the first aid kit and put the ointment and plaster.

"It's all because of me" she heaved a sighed. She should not give Sehun married to other girl. Her life is now.

 

 

A week past, Sehun going outstation for his work. 

Jessica sit on the chair at her balcony room. Taking some fresh air.

"Hwuaa~" she yawn but then her phone ringing. She took it and look at her caller id. 

"Who the heck is calling me?" She picked up the call.

"Sooyeon-ah. Long time no see. Let's meet! Meet me at xxxx Cafe. I will be waiting for you~" that guy ended the call without giving her to talked. Jessica frowned, scared with who is just calling her. But his voice seem familiar. She didn't want to go but her heart keep telling to go there. Maybe he is someone that she knew?

Jessica changed her clothes into a plain black shirt, denim jeans and a pair of sneakers. She made her ways to the cafe that he talked about.

As she arrive, she enter the cafe and find a avail seat to sit. She just sit there waiting for that guy.

"Who could he be?" She whisper to herself.

"Right, who could that guy be.." someone spoke. She turned around to see her childhood friend smiling to her. She stand up and hugged him tightly.

"How could you not save my numbers!" He said and pouting. Jessica laughed at his behaviour.

"Please, take a sit first." Jessica said. Both of them sit. 

"Sooyeon ah, I miss you. You getting short or I'm getting taller?" He and just earned a smack from Jessica.

"Yah! At least I'm more matured than you.." she stick out her tongue. He just rolled his eyes.

"When did you arrive here, Lu?" She asked and keep smiling. She miss her Luhan so much. It been like a years they didn't meet.

"Yesterday. Oh yeah, I have a suprised for you!" He happily said.

"What was it?" Jessica curiously asked.

"I'm moved here! So we can meet everyday!" He cheer. Jessica smile widely. Happy that finally Luhan move here, so she can spent more time with him since Sehun busy with Naeun.

"Glad to hear that! So how are you? Any girl that you interested at there?" She teased. Luhan quiet choosy at choosing a girlfriend. He want a girl that really have a same behaviour like Jessica. He just face palmed, hating that question. Jessica laughed hardly. 

"How are you then?" He smirked. Jessica stopped laughing and remain silent. She keep her head down

"What wrong? You and Sehun have a fight?" He lift up her chin. She shooked her head.

"Aniya~ nothing wrong. We're good but Hey! You still didn't answer my question!" She trying to change the topic but she will never get to avoid it from Luhan, he know her well.

"Tell me what wrong?" He asked in a serious tone. Luhan may be younger than Jessica but when it come to Jessica problem, he will be serious about it.

"I.. hmm. I gave Sehun married to other girl because he want a child. You know that I can't pregnant right?" She said and keep her head down, not dare to look at Luhan face.

"Bwo?! Seriously? Are you insane? You know that you didn't like polygamy right? Then why you did this?!" He said in anger . Yes, he mad. He mad at Jessica dumbness.

"I'm sorry but I want to make Sehun happy.." she said and trying not to cried. Luhan heaved a sighed and held her hand

"You always want to make people happy but you? You didn't ever trying to make yourself happy. I knew it good to see someone happy but It's not fair if yourself not happy." He said and realise from her hand.

"Don't ever cried, your tears is worth. So don't waste it." He said and lift up her chin. Wiping her tears.

"Okay?"

"Okay."

 

 

(Ps: Such a short chapter :c. Sorry but I like to do a short chapter keke~ just love to make you suspicious with it lol. Thanks to all the subscribers and upvoters also love with all your comment. Thanks for supporting me! xoxo)