Chapter 11: Fade away love

Runaway from You

After hearing a news from Sehun that Naeun is pregnant, she feel like nothings. She just like 'oh good then'. 

"Hey, are you okay?" Luhan patted her shoulder as he seeing she gazing out without notce he is there. Jessica nodded. Luhan took her hand and walked into the cinema. They're watching a TFIOS movie. Since Jessica being addict with the novel, she decide to watch it.

Jessica watch it until end while Luhan just half then he fall asleep, well he never like this kind of story. Jessica force him to acompany her watch this movie, even he hate that movie but he just watch it since he want to make her happy. She cried a lot.

"I wish you love me Sehun like the way Agustus love Hazel." She whisper to herself.

As the movie end, Luhan still sleeping. While Jessica in a trouble to wake him. He is sleepyhead same as her.

"Yah Luhan! Wake up, the movie already end" she said but then Luhan took her hand and interwined her hand. Jessica furrow at his action

"I love you, please stay with me." Luhan whisper to himself but loud enough for Jessica to hear it. Jessica already redden. She fastly shooved her hand from Luhan and smack his head.

"Ouch, yah! Why you smack my head!" Luhan finally wake up, he rubbed his head. Jessica just face palmed.

"The movie just end, let's go" Jessica coldly said and pull his hand out from the cinema. While on Luhan side, he still blank and sleepy.

"Did we just watch a movie? I thought we are at home.." he blankly said. Jessica just gave him her poker face.

"Let's go home. I'm tired." Jessica whined. Luhan laughed at her, while Jessica frowned

"What's so funny?" She shouted 

"Tired of crying" Luhan laughed hardly. Jessica smack his head again.

"Yah! That for the 2nd you smack my head!" He rubbed his head.

"I do that because your brain have some problem" she stick out her tongue. Luhan just intimate back what her said. Jessica feeling annoying and just walked off, leaving Luhan behind

 

Sehun and Naeun eating happily. Sehun just eat tteobokki since his tummy still full and decide to eat a side dishes. As he looking people pass by, he saw a couple lovingly teases each other. He smile and make him remember of Jessica. He stare at them.

'Wait is that Jessica?!' He rubbed his eyes. Sehun stand up and run to the couple but unfortunately they already enter the car while Naeun at behind shouting his name.

"Is it really her or it just my reflection?" He bite his lips, curious about it. (Maybe jealous? Keke)