Chapter 17: Is this the end?

Runaway from You

1 years later...

Naeun and Sehun happily playing with their child. While on Jessica side, she still with Luhan. He will take care of her as long as Sehun didn't came back to her. 

 

"Aigoo, our Hyunshik is so lazy to walk he?" Naeun said and keep teaching her son walking. Sehun on the other side, busy at the kitchen.

"Babe! Didn't you buy anything yet? I'm hungry~" he pouted infront of her. Naeun give a peck on his lips.

"What do you want to eat? I will go buy at groceries" Naeun said and taking her purse.

"No no.. I will go buy for it. You need to take care of him." Sehun said and pointing to Hyunshik. Naeun just nodded and goes to Hyunshik.

Sehun excuse himself to the groceries.

 

After finish paying the things, he head back to home. As he enter he saw, Naeun with unknown guy, hugging. Sehun angry, he punch that guy. They kept punching each other.

"Oppa! Stop!" Naeun yelped, the baby already crying. Naeun carry the baby.

"I think this is the time, you should tell the truth." The unknown guy speak. Sehun on the other side feeling curious, angry and worry.

"I can't" Naeun said and look to Sehun.

"Speak the truth, Naeun." Sehun said with his serious face on it

"This isn't your baby" she said simply amd keep her head down.

"What!" Sehun yelled in shocked. Naeun just nodded, her tears already flow on her cheek.

"So you doing a with this guy?! And keep the secret for about years?! When did you do that?" Sehun yelled again, his face already redden.

"When you have to go outstation for a work. I was dr-" Naeun was about to continue but being slap by Sehun. The unknown guy pull his collar but Naeun stopped it.

"Enough. I'm divorcing you!" He said and go upstairs to pack his clothes. 

"Oppa, please.. don't. I love you" she begging.

"I'm sorry but I don't love you anymore" he said coldly and excuse himself from that house

 

He drive on a full speed and stopped at the side of a road. He decide to buy something to eat.

" Naeun." He cursed under his breath. But then something stop him from walking. He saw Jessica. But with other men. Sehun heart broke into a million pieces. He goes towards Jessica and patted her back. Jessica turn around with a smile on her face suddenly fade away when she saw Sehun.

"Jessica.." he call her. His hand slowly goes towards her face. Jessica was about to cry, cry because she miss him but she shove away. She shove his hand from her face.

"Don't touch my face!" She yelled. Thank godness there not so many people at there or not it could be embarassing

"Jessica, I miss you. Please come back to me" he said and hold her hand. Luhan on the other just look at Jessica, waiting for the answer.

"I'm sorry but I have Luhan now. I love him more than I love you. He taking care of me when you're not around me. I'm sorry but I want to divorce with you" she said, taking off her wedding ring and hand it to Sehun. She smile for the last time and leave Sehun.

"Do you think our plan will sucess?" Luhan finally speak. Jessica look at him "Yes".

 

Sehun head to their house, Sehun and Jessica house. He enter the house with a sad feeling. He look around the house, it still clean and tidy, maybe she always come her to clean this house. Sehun know that Jessica live at Luhan rent house since Luhan once told him before. He goes to their room, there still have a photo of them hanging on the wall. He walk toward the window, where Jessica usually sit, when she was boring or sad. He sit underground and crying for being such a jerk to Jessica, he regret..regret of everything that she did to Jessica.

He look at the bracelet, he always wear it, everyday, everywhere.

"I miss you, I regret for making you hurt before. I want you back" He sniff and messing up his hair, screaming. He look like a psycho guy. 

"How I wish you were here.."