Chapter 18: The Ending

Runaway from You

Sehun keep cursing. He look down to their picture. He smile alone like a crazy guy.

"Jessica ah! I love you" he shouted and then cried again. 

 

Jessica enter her house, she goes to her room but then stop her track as she hear people crying.

"Is my house filling with a ghost?" Jessica mumbled but then she heard someone scream her name. She peek a bit to her room,, seeing Sehun sit down, holding their picture frame. Jessica slowly make her ways toward him

"Please stay by my side.." He mumble. He can't see her since he facing back. Jessica slowly hug him.

"I always stay by your side." She whispered and leaning her head on his shoulder. He lift her head.

"Jessi..?" He spoke. His face red, his hair messy. Jessica smile, Sehun then hugged her tightly.

"I knew it that you will come back" he whispered.

"Of course, I'm your wife duh!" She said but then Sehun release their hugged.

"But you said we already divorce?" Sehun mentally said. Jessica hit his head for being so stupid.

"Yah! It doesn't mean that we truly divorce, my wedding ring still on it. The ring that I give is just a fake one" She said and show her ring to Sehun. Sehun face palm.

"How dare you lie to me. I almost getting a mental breakdown you know" he pouting. Jessica laughed so hard.

"How Naeun?" She asked and lay down on his lap

"She cheat on me. Ughh I hate her!" He clenched his fist.

"Deserve you then because hurting me" Jessica look at him and stick out her tongue. Sehun rolled his eyes.

"I'm going to divorce her since she already have a boyfriend to take care of their child" he stated.

"But aren't you want a baby?" 

"Nah it's okay, as long as I have you.. it already make me happy" He said and playing with her hand. Jessica just chuckled by his word.

"Aww so chessy"

 

-The End-

 

Yay! It finally complete.. sorry if the ending making you disappointed :c so it's Hunsica ending! What happen to Luhan? He still jessica bestfriend.. well they admit like each other but Jessica still have a feeling towards Sehun even you know.. he jerk. Sorry if the ending such a trash lol. Anyway thank to all readers that upvoting, subscribe and comment. I really appreciate it :)