Chapter 5: Weird Oh Sehun

Runaway from You

Another two month before their wedding. Jessica still didn't ready with it. She still can't accept the fact that this is all from her desicion. Now, she sitting infront of Sehun's upcoming wife. She fakely smile to her and she give her a sincere smile. They having a dinner together. Sehun sit beside that girl. Then she got a text message from Sehun, she look up and then look at the screen phone back.

'Greet her, treat her nicely.'

That what he said, she look up and slowly nodded

"Hi, I'm Jessica. Sehun's wife." She said and held a hand toward her to shake hand with. She respone her handshake.

"I'm Naeun. Nice too meet you" she smile widely. Truthfully, she nice and pretty. No excuse if any guys fall in love with her. But the one that get into her trap is.. Sehun. 

"Let's eat, I'm hungry." Sehun whined and pouting. Jessica just smile while Naeun chuckled at him. He smile at Naeun.

Jessica eating quietly while the two loverbirds fed each other. They being so lovey dovey without notice Jessica is there. It feel like she in the friendzoned. 

"Jessica, aa.." Sehun feed Jessica. She thought he already forget her.

 

After finish eating, Sehun sends Naeun home. On their way to the house, the car surrounded by silent but then

"So, how's the dinner? Fun right?" Sehun smile brightly. Jessica look at him and just nodded. To tired to talk about it.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Just feeling sleepy." She lied to him, probably don't want him to ask 'how's Naeun?' 'she nice right?' 'Do you and Naeun already get to know each other?' and bla bla bla.

"Oh. Sleep then, I will wake you up once we arrive."

 

Sehun have been waking her up for the 3rd time but still, she didn't wake up yet. He lift her with a bridal style. 

He slowly put her at the bed. He kissed her foredhead and said

"I love you, Oh Sooyeon." He take the towel to taking a bath.

Actually Jessica already awake when Sehun lift her up. She smile after hearing a goodnight wish from Sehun.

 

 

The next morning, Jessica wake up, she probably know he is not beside her but unfortunately not. He is there, looking at her. Jessica fluttered her eyes.

"You're not going out?" She said in her sleepy voice and Sehun find it cute. He caress her hair.

"No"

She smile and hugged Sehun.

"Can I continue sleep with a position like this?" She asked as she hugged him like a pillow. Sehun kiss her forehead and nod. He caress her hair while she sleeping soundly. Sometimes, Sehun is weird. Sometimes he care about her, but the other day he will become the opposite one.

 

(Ps: in this story I called them a 'weird couple' because they probably have a weird attitude xD and sorry if all the chapter that I've update is too short. I will update it everyday, surely :3)