Chapter 1: Her Decision

Runaway from You

"I want a child" He now sitting next to her wife, begging.

"B-but.. I can't pregnant Sehun." She said with a guilty face.

Sehun just remain silent and pouting.

"How about adopt a child?" Jessica suggest but he seem don't like it. It difference between having own child than adopt child.

Sehun stand up and made his way toward the bathroom, taking a quick shower. While Jessica just sit at the corner of the bed, silently. Feeling guilty with Sehun. He really want a child but what can she do? She can't pregnant. The only way she can do is gave Sehun married other girl. Since Sehun doesn't want adopt child than just gave him married other girl even she doesn't like polygamy. With her heavy heart, she agree with her own decision, to gave Sehun married other girl.

 

It's dinner, they eating silently. No one spoke until Jessica decide to start a conversation.

"Oppa.." she slowly called Sehun

Sehun look up and furrowed.

"You really want a child right?" She asked.

Sehun eyes brightened up and nodded like a kid.

Jessica sighed, with a heavy heart she said "I gave you a chance to marry other girl. Just to gave what you want, a child."

Sehun speechless with what his wife just said. He didn't expected that will happen.

"A-are you s-serious?" He asked, seem still shock with what his wife said early.

"Yeah, just for you." She weakly smile, althought her heart broken.

"Thank you!" He said and peck on her lips. She smile when seeing Sehun happy. They continue eating and talking about what kind of girl Sehun would like. For a guy, this kind of things is the best topic to talk about but for a girl, it's the worse topic ever.

 

Next morning, Sehun woke up. He slowly open his eyes, looking around but notice Jessica not there. He quickly get up and saw a note.

    Morning! Sorry need to go somewhere with Tiffany early in this morning hehe. Also sorry for not making a breakfast for you :c. Go out and take some breakfast. Maybe you also can find a perfect girl for you :p

                            Your lovely wife, Jessica xoxo.

Sehun sighed, he get up from the bed and taking a shower. Well actually this is a plan from Jessica. She does this because want Sehun to find his second Mrs. Right. Actually she just go to the cafe near their house not with anyone or Tiffany but alone. She just want to gave a time for Sehun to find a perfect girl for him. She know that the girl is out there somewhere. She just need to wait and see. Hoping that girl is a nice one not a evil one.

 

Jessica look outside, gazing out. She already finished her drink, don't know what to do next. If she go back home right now, probably she will meet with Sehun. She just need to wait another more minute.

"Why did I made this decision, ughh" she ruffled her hair, now it's look mess.

"Probably now, Sehun must flirt with other girl. It must totally look awkward. Like I don't know him.. he really stupid at this things." She chuckled, remember the first time he want to flirt Jessica. It so awkward and funny. Well Oh Sehun is not type of playboy and flirty guy. She smile by herself and just gazing out for nothing.

 

(Ps: sorry because of freaking bad grammar :c)