Don't Know

Look At Me Now

It had been about a week since Hyerin told Emily about she would be moving away, she said that she had a month to spend with her beloved friend but there was a sudden change of plans.


"Emily,, I have a very bad news to tell you" Hyerin whispered to her friend while packing her stuff on the table when the last bell of school rang she tried to keep her tone cool so that her friend wouldn’t be so surprised about it.


"What is it now?! I still had the shock about last week and now there's more???" Emily was completely aware that the news would be regarding her best friend moving away, she stared at Hyerin preparing herself for whatever the news is going to be.


"I think we have to spend the whole week together,, you know like sleepover at my house,,,, went shopping,, for this whole week." Hyerin continued and just smiled sheepishly trying not to tell her friend directly about she would be moving away in about a week.


"NO WAY!!! Are you trying to tell me you'll be moving next week?!?!" Emily widened her eyes in disbelief, "How could you do this to me?!?!" Emily picked up her backpack and turned away. She told herself to be prepared about the news but a week is just too short to be spending time together so suddenly and parting away like forever.


"Emily wait,,!!" Hyerin ran to catch up with her friend. "I am so sorry,, I didn't mean it to happen this fast." Hyerin grabbed Emily's hand and turned her around, Hyerin felt so sorry for her friend but she don’t know why she didn’t feel anything about leaving Emily behind is it selfish of her? Or maybe she just believed that their friendship won’t just end by her moving away.

"Well good for you, you'll be meeting your prince charming soon. Don't worry about me I'll be here playing around with my imaginary friends I guess." Emily said sarcastically rolling her eyes in frustration.


"Hey don't say that,! Although I wanted to meet him that much it doesn't mean I'll be forgetting and throwing my best friend away you know." Hyesun explained.


"Huh, sorry I'm just so frustrated right now, you're leaving me so soon" Emily sighed again.
"I know that's why we have to spend the whole week together, pabo" Hyesun hugged her bestfriend and drag her to the mall

♦ ¤ ♦ ¤ ♦
 

"Hyerin don't you think you need to practice your Korean now?" Emily asked after they grab some coffee at Starbucks and headed to the shopping mall. Emily was a bit concerned thinking about how Hyerin would be communicating there since its been a long time since her friend communicate in Korean even with her family at home they had been speaking in English all this while.


"Yeah, nowadays we’ve started speaking Korean at home.” Hyerin said, “Why do you want to practice Korean with me?" Hyerin raised her eyebrows teasing her so called Anti-Kpop best friend.


"Ouh no thank you. Korean is not in my list of foreign language to learn." Emily shook her head.

Although Hyerin is Korean but Emily on the other hand doesn’t quite like Kpop it’s not like she hates Korean but she just dislikes the music. To her Korean groups members all look so similar she can't differ who is who and which is which. Plus she can’t even understand the language so why bother listening to the music if she can’t even understand the lyrics at all.

"Hyerin do you wanna buy him a gift?" Emily suddenly being interested with her best friend’s 12 years of loyalty towards her first love.
"Who? You mean Sehun?!" Hyerin almost choked on her coffee."Since when are you interested about him?" Hyerin asked for a confirmation since Emily would always brush her off whenever Hyerin told her about Sehun because she said she never believed that first love could lasts.


"Well, you know I'm your best friend so I'm supporting your love life although to me it still doesn't make sense how a pretty Korean girl is still a leaving in the States." Emily said trying to friend.


"Oh shut up!! We promised not to talk about this. I know you're a goddess or something but don't you dare influence me with your unhealthy night life." Hyesun warned her.

Emily might look all innocent in school but she’s a completely different person at night. She had this habit of going to nightclubs with her friends from other school. Hyerin was almost influenced by her once but she ended up not going because she was still being loyal to her so called first love.

♦ ¤ ♦ ¤ ♦

 

"Sehun-ah,,!!!" Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Luhan and Kris shouted swinging the door opened, they were trying to surprise Sehun who's so focused at sorting his pictures.


"Bwoya hyung??? I'm not surprised at all" Sehun turned towards the door looking expressionless as usual and just ignored the hyungs.
"Pffft,, kkaebsong~" Baekhyun sighed.

"Ahh,, this maknae is no fun." Kris said "I'm going to go scare Tao in the shower." and just like that Kris walked away.


"What are you doing??" Luhan asked and sat beside Sehun followed by Chanyeol and Baekhyun.
"I'm just sorting out some old pictures, wanna see??” Sehun showed him some childhood pics, “I'm handsome since birth aren't I??" he said trying to show off his good looks to his hyungs.


Chanyeol and Baekhyun burst out laughing. "Handsome?? yeah right,,~" they continued laughing until some tears formed. Luhan smacked Chanyeol and Baekhyun backs, "Dude, you guys are always teasing him" he said telling them to stop it but Luhan was not mad he knows that they were just joking.


"Ahh hyung,,~ you always back Sehun up." Chanyeol complained. Baekhyun just nodded agreeing with Chanyeol, "You're so biased hyung,, we hate you,,!!" Baekhyun said teasingly and left the room with Chanyeol.


"Damn those guys are acting all baby again,,~ can't they just be manly like me??" Luhan mumbled.
"Yeah hyung,, you're manly alright." Sehun just nodded agreeing with Luhan because if he didn’t he’ll end up being smacked as well.

"Who's this??" Luhan pointed at a girl closing her eyes while Sehun kissed her cheeks in the picture.
"She's a childhood friend I guess, I can't recall her name." Sehun frowned getting frustrated with himself because he can't remember her at all.


"She must be precious to you huh?" Luhan asked again.


"I guess she was, but I don't know why I don't remember her." He said with a deep tone.


Luhan just bit his lips. "You don't remember her?" He asked raising an eyebrow.


"No hyung, I don't know why? I remember my childhood and all but I just don't remember her." Sehun frowned again it was weird to him since he can’t really recall who the girl was.

Luhan knew this would happen. During their trainee days Sehun had an accident once, he fell down the stairs and hit his head hard when they were playing at the stairs. Luhan and their manager were the ones who took him to the hospital. The doctor said it was nothing serious but he might loss some of his memories. But since Sehun was discharged from the hospital he seems normal and still remembers everything even their dance steps. Luhan knew Sehun would be forgetting something, but he never thought that Sehun would lost the memory about someone who seems so precious to him.

"Nevermind,, maybe you'll remember her one day." Luhan pats Sehun's back telling him it’s a no big deal, he stood up and left Sehun back alone in his room.

 

Sehun just blinked and took the pictures out again trying to recall.


"Who are you?" He said while staring at the picture.


Author's Note:

OMG I'm screwed lol,,~ xD there were a lot of error on the 1st chapter but I corrected it;

It's been 12 years not 10 years,,, & her name is Hyerin and not Hyesun =,=" Hyesun is the character in my first Kyungsoo fanfic tho,, sorry for any confusion ^_^

do comment / subscribe / upvote jusse-yo,,~!!