Here I Come

Look At Me Now

"Hyerin-ah,,~ have you wrapped up all your boxes to be shipped tomorrow?" shouted Mrs.Kim who was still busy packing her luggage.
"Yes mom, I've even written the address on each box." Hyerin replied loud enough for her mother in the room to hear, she flipped through her phone lying across Emily who's busy watching the movie in the living room.


"Yah,, you said you wanted to spend time with me now you're only watching movie?" Hyerin shook her friends arm with her leg since she was lying down. It was a bit rude to do so but hey, they’re best buddies after all.


"Wait, wait, it’s almost over." Emily just shrugged off her friend’s leg and focused on the screen. Hyerin got up and went to her mother can't believe that her friend chose the movie between her.

"Mom you need help?" Hyerin leaned at the door frame watching her mother busy with her stuff.


"Aniyo, I'm fine just go play with Emily, we'll be leaving tomorrow you know better spend all the left with you best friend." Mrs.Kim gave Hyerin a warm smile telling her daughter to just have fun since it’s her last day.


"She's busy with the movie." Hyerin lowered her head staring at the floor. Suddenly she felt so sad thinking about not having Emily around her anymore. It didn't hit her the last few weeks when she told Emily she was leaving but now she realized that she would be very lonely without her friend.


"Ouh honey, you'll be fine." Mrs.Kim got up and hugged her daughter when she saw crystal tears started to form in her daughters eyes.


"Yeah, I know I just felt sad little." Hyerin wiped off her tears and parted the hug.


"I'll be going out with Emily for awhile okay." Hyerin took her beanie and put it on her head.

“You’re coming with me,” Hyerin pulled Emily out of the sofa and dragged her to the door.

“Hey,, I haven’t finish watching yet!” Emily turned her head to take a peek at the TV.

 

“You only have a few hours till I get on the flight, choose me or the movie?” Hyerin halted her pace and turned to her best friend. “Of course I’ll choose you silly! Let’s go.” Emily wrapped her hand around Hyerin and walked to the door.

“Mom I’m leaving.” Hyerin shouted


"Okay have fun!" Mrs.Kim shouted when Hyerin and Emily were about to leave.

 

♦ ¤ ♦ ¤ ♦


"Guys,!! wake up already,,!! we're gonna be late for today's practice." Baekhyun bang on the bedroom door a few times.

Sehun, Luhan and Lay just moved a little in their blankets but still not waking up.


"Baekhyun-ah,! can you go wake Jongin too??" Kyungsoo who was preparing breakfast with Chanyeol shouted. Baekhyun just scratched his head since he was also still half asleep and walked to the next bedroom.


"Jongin-ah,, Jongin-ah,, yaaa,,!!" Baekhyun shook Kai to wake him up but still no respond.
"Yaa Kim Jongin,,!!" he smacked Kai's finally managed to make Kai opened his eyes.
"Ouh hyung,, mianhae-yo" Kai sat up when he saw Baekhyun starting to get irritated.
Kai would always feel sorry to the older hyungs for waking him up because he was the hardest to wake up in the morning since he always practiced dancing till dawn.

Tao walked to the kitchen as soon as he woke up, "hmmm where is Kris hyung??" scratching his eyes, Tao searched for the person he’s looking for.


"Ouh, in the shower." Chanyeol answered plainly. "Ahh wae,~ he didn’t wait for me." Tao stompped away to the bathroom and knocked the door like he was going to brake it. “Hyung, I wanna shower too.”


"That kid like seriously, its morning and he's scared??" Chanyeol shook his head watching Tao walked away. Kyungsoo just chuckled looking how childish Tao is although they are the same age.

It was the same routine every morning in EXO's dorm the members who woke up early would prepare breakfast or just go buy them for the others. Also, waking each other up every morning when some woke up first than the others. Although their manager is leaving together in the dorm, they tried not to make him do all the work for them since they’re trying to be independent their own way.

"Come on boys we're late." their manager shouted from the door.


After everyone was done with breakfast they put away the dishes in the sink and went out. Usually there would be a maid that would clean up their dorm in the afternoon so might as well leave everything for the maid to do all the work.


Suho waited for everyone to leave making sure that they have a complete 12 people on their way.


"Is that everyone?" Kris asked as he was the last person to get out.
"Yeah, you're 11 and I'm 12" Suho shut the door close, “Let’s go,,~” Kris wrapped his arm around Suho’s shoulder and walked off to the elevator. The leaders were always the last to leave it’s not because they're the last to wake up or took too long to dress up, but they would be the one making sure that no one gets left behind.

 

♦ ¤ ♦ ¤ ♦


"Hyerin-ah did you have your passport with you? How about the boarding pass?" Mrs.Kim asked as they finally arrived at the airport after a few hours of drive.


"Yes mom, you've been checking on me since we left home." Hyerin smiled at her mother easing her from being too worry about her daughter.

Emily helped Hyerin to pull out their luggages from the trunk.


"Emily here," Mrs.Kim took out some cash and handed it over to Emily, "It's for your taxi ride back,"


"Ouh you don't need to Mrs.Kim, I was the one who wanted to follow to the airport." Emily hesitated to take the cash.


"Just take them, and make sure to send my regards to your family." Mrs.Kim gave her a comforting smile insisting her that it was okay.


The day Hyerin had waited for since 12 years back finally arrived. She'll be going back to Korea but only with her mother since her father suddenly had a few things to settle and will be on tomorrow's flight.

Before checking in with her mother Hyerin hugged Emily for the last time bidding her goodbye. Tears left their eyes since they'll be separated now although they'll meet again next summer but they know they'll miss each other so much.


"Hey Hyerin, make sure you give me good news about you and that Sehun when I come visit next summer." Emily shouted when Hyerin was at the boarding gate about to check-in.


"Wish me luck." Hyerin replied and giving her friend a last wave and a thumbs up before walking off. “Korea here I come.” Hyerin whispered to herself.


Author's Note;

Hye guys thanks for the subscribes ^_^ help you leave some comments too,,

It's been a hard day since Thursday well you know what I mean. >_<

Just hoping for everyone to stay strong and believe in what you want to believe THE TRUTH WILL BE REVEALED one day.

#StayStrongExostans #StayStrongBaekStans

do comment / upvote / subscribe,,~!! xD