Oh Sehun

Look At Me Now

Hyerin-ah,,~ you're going to get late for school." Mrs.Kim called for her daughter. "Nae, I'm coming omma." Hyerin had been speaking in Korean ever since they arrives Korea last few days. Her mother made it complimentary for them to speak Korean since they arrive.

"You're not taking breakfast?" Mrs.Kim rushes to the door when her daughter just ran pass the kitchen. "I'm late omma, I'll just skip breakfast today." Before Mrs.Kim could say anything Hyerin kissed her cheek and shut the door close.

"Okay, don't panic Kim Hyerin." Hyerin sighed when she stepped out of the house. It’s a whole new surrounding to her. The signboard, billboard everything was written in Korean. She took out the paper her mom gave her yesterday. She managed to draw a small map on it as a route for her to school. Well her school should be a 15 minute walk from her house but it would be faster if she took the bus. Since she left her purse at home she had no choice but to walk.

"Okay, from here turn left." She looked around to see if she was walking at the right path. After 15 minutes of walking she was relieved to see the sight of a school building. "Seoul Arts High School" was written at the entrance which she could see from a far. As she was about to approach the entrance suddenly a black van stopped right in front of the school gate and she could see girls with different school uniforms swarming around the van.

"Oppa!" "Oppa you look so cool!" "Saranghae,!" it was a total chaos in front the school gate which leads her no choice but to use the back entrance.  Although it was her first time at the school but it wouldn’t need a genius to know that there was a back entrance.

 "Wow this is new." She said to herself as she walked towards the back of the building "I never thought that popular guys in school would get such attention." She shook her head in disbelief still talking to herself. Back in the States there are a group of popular students in school too but they never attract so many girls from other schools to wait in front of the school gate for their arrival.

♦ ¤ ♦ ¤ ♦

"Sehun-ah hurry back." Luhan shouted from inside the van. As Sehun make his way to the school and walks to his classroom.

"What was he thinking leaving his phone in his locker?" Chen said from the backseat. "Oh come on, he probably forgot it was in there." Baekhyun interfered. "Looks like we're gonna be late for today's practice again." Suho peeked at his watch.

It was their day off but they had a sudden practice that day, and they’re going to SM building in 2 vans. Due to Sehun’s carelessness they had to make a stop at his school to take his phone which he left in his locker.

"Suho-ah where are you?" Kris said on the other side of the line. "Ouh we had to stop by Sehun's school tell the manager hyung we'll arrive soon." Suho answered his phone.

Sehun rushes to his locker and punch in the combination number and it was a miracle that the phone was still there since his locker was often cracked by some immature fans. After sliding his phone into his pocket he was about to run to the van when he remembered about the favor Miss Sumin asked yesterday.

"Minki-ah I need your favor." Sehun stopped by his classroom and called out for Minki. "I have a sudden practice today, could you guide the new student?" Minki was aware about the new student since he was the class president after all. Knowing how EXO is busy nowadays and how hard it would be for his friend he accepted the request. "Thanks, remind me to pay you back later." Sehun patted Minki’s shoulder and ran back to the van.

♦ ¤ ♦ ¤ ♦

"Man where is he??" Baekhyun took a look out the van's tinted window. The driver parked the van at the back of the school while waiting for Sehun to come out through the back gate. The girls who were chasing their van just now had walked away since they thought the van had went to SM and just stopping by to drop Sehun off to school as usual.

"Geez, we're late." Sehun sighed knowing that it would be his fault that they’ll be late, he ran through the hallway heading towards the back door.

Hyerin was scrolling down her phone screen reading some Korean words through the dictionary app refreshing back her Korean language when suddenly, "Ouch!," Someone just bumped into her causing her to land on her on the ground really hard.

"I am so sorry," Sehun bend down trying to take a look at the person he just bumped into.

"Maknae-ya,,!! Palli wa!!" Suho shouted asking Sehun to hurry back. When he slid down the van’s window he was surprised to see Sehun just knocked down a petite girl.

"Oh my god, my back." Hyerin rubbed her hip.

"You better watch where you're going!" Suddenly she blew off in front of the guy’s face speaking in English. She can't see his face clearly though since the sun is streaming down its ray on him.

"Gwenchanha-yo? Mianhae-yo this maknae could be so careless sometimes." Suho said after he came rushing to the girl when he got down from the van. The others just sat in the van checking out what's happening through the window.

"Yaa,, what if rumors going to spread about EXO hurting a fan this evening?" Chen said while looking through the window. "Yaa pabo anniya?" Luhan flicked Chen's head.

"It was nothing serious I'm sure that won't happen. right Baek?" Luhan turned to Baekhyun who was peeking through the back window. "I don't know hyung, if she's hurt..." Baekhyun replied still focusing at Sehun, Suho and the girl.

"Can I know your name? I'll make sure to make it up to you next time?” Sehun asked since they're very late for practice he promised to search for her later. Hyerin got up on her feet with Suho's help. "No thanks, I'm fine." she replied in English probably just teasing them since they looked puzzled with English.

Suho just looked blankly at Sehun. "Sehun-ah I can't understand her, you talk to her." Suho whispered to Sehun. Hyerin chuckled since Suho looked really puzzled "Taesso-yo, Nan gwenchanha-yo." Hyerin repeated what she just said but in Korean. "Ouh okay," Suho scratched the back of his head feeling so embarrassed.

"Mianhae-yo" Suho and Sehun bow again feeling sorry. Sehun was still not able to see the girl’s face since she was putting down her head.

"Yeah forget it, just go skip school or whatever you guys were about to do. I won't tell anyone." Hyerin respond while brushing off the dust on her skirt with her irritated voice.

She didn't even bother looking at their faces properly. Since she's busy fixing her skirt and uniform. What a ‘great’ first day of school she thought to herself.

Sehun and Suho were quite surprised with what she just said. Well, they admit that EXO was not well known yet since they just debuted last year and was about to make their first comeback in a few weeks, but the fact that a girl from Sehun’s school doesn't know them was quite amusing. Maybe she's just not a fan. They thought.

Suho's phone buzzed again in his right pocket, he pulled it out from his pants and took the call. "Dude, seriously where are you?" Kris voice sounded quite serious this time. "We're on our way something just happened I'll explain later." Suho patted Sehun telling him to hurry back to the van, while Suho walked away with the call to van leaving Sehun and the girl.

"Sorry again, I'll make sure to search for you later. I promise." Sehun bow down again for the second time feeling so guilty since everything was messed up because of him.

"Yaa Oh Sehun,,!!! manager hyung is going to kill us." Luhan shouted sliding open the van's door. “Nae hyung!” he shouted back, "I got to go, goodbye." Sehun turned away and rushes to the van.

Hearing the name that she had been going on repeat since the last 12 years sent shivers down Hyerin’s spine, she stood frozen while her mind was still interpreting the name she just heard.

"Oh Sehun?" Hyerin lifted her head only to see the black van speed off from its spot. Hyerin eyed the van until it disappeared from her view. "Oh Sehun." She said the name again still can't believe what just happened just now. "I promise." Suddenly Sehun's husky voice went on repeat in her head.


Author's Note:

O M G,~!! >_< I just entered college people,,~

SO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE =,="

My Internet Data is so limited here,,~ Kkaebsoong right?

Do Sybcsribe / Upvote / Comment,,~!! xD