Familiar

Look At Me Now

Geurae Wolf naega Wolf
Awoooo~ (Ah saranghaeyo)
Nan neukdego neon minyeok”


"That's all for today, good job boys." the choreographer praised them and patted Suho's back before leaving the practice room. Everyone lay on the floor sweating everything out after hours of practicing.


"Ahhh,, my back I felt like its broken." Sehun rolled left and right on the floor straightening his back like it was almost breaking into two. "Pffft,, as if you were the dancing machine." Tao teased Sehun who seems to be overreacting on their practice.

"Eyy,, don't be mean Tao or I'll put bugs on your bed tonight." Luhan threatened Tao although he knew that Tao was just joking.

"Ahh Kris hyung look at him,,!!" Tao nagged Kris who was lying down beside him feeling out of breath too. Kris just nodded with his eyes close. "I'll look at him later okay,," Kris patted Tao’s back  telling him it’s okay.

The others just mind their business since they were all exhausted with their non-stop practicing. It was not long since they've made a comeback with their title song ‘Wolf' although they're physically tired but with all the support from fans they still stood strong as one.

"Sehun-ah, do you perhaps remember the girl from before??" Luhan whispered in a low voice keeping the things to themselves since the other didn’t seem to care about Sehun’s childhood photo.


"Girl?? Ahh, from the picture??" Sehun was a little taken aback by Luhan's question since no one had brought it up before. "Nope, I still can't seem to remember her and it makes me frustrated day by day." Sehun creased his eyebrows since he's annoyed with himself for not remembering.


"Nevermind don't be so serious about it." Luhan said trying to ease Sehun since he looked burdened.


"She was in the past, probably she forgot who you were too. You guys were only like 8 at that time right?" Luhan added hoping his words would help Sehun to not over think aout the matter.


"Yeah, but I had a feeling that I should remember her." Sehun sighed.

 

♦ ¤ ♦ ¤ ♦


"Hyerin-ah here," Mrs.Kim handed over a piece of A4 sized paper to her daughter as she just sat down at the dining table. "What is it mom?" Hyesun flips through the paper trying to read the words written in Korean. "That's your schedule for school tomorrow." her father said after taking a sip of his coffee while reading the newspaper.


"I'm going to school already?!" Hyerin widened her eyes, they just arrived in Korea for like 3 days and now she’s going straight to school? "Of course, and it’s not an International School like we've promised. Your dad thinks that it’s better for you to go to a Korean school instead." Mr.Kim explained calmly as if Hyerin had agreed in everything she and her husband discussed about.

"But, mom you said I'll be attending an International School." Hyerin was still in shock not to mention she would start school the soonest she arrived in Korea plus she'll be going to a Korean school. Well, no offense she's Korean but leaving 12 years in the States she has to make some adjustment to her surrounding first, its been a long time since she even speaks or read in Korean. Her family rarely communicate in Korean too when they were in the States.

"Don't worry honey, it’s a private school there will be some foreign students and teachers too but most of them are Korean." Mrs.Kim said while flipping the pancakes on the pan as if everything would turn out well.


"Seoul Arts High School." Hyerin read the school name on the paper. "Yes, you'll be going there since you major in music and dance back in the States we decided to sign you up for an art school." Mr.Kim added with a smile at her daughter thinking that he had made a wise decision with his wife for her only daughter. "Yeobo, I'll be going now." Mr.Kim gave his wife and daughter a kiss before heading off to work.

After breakfast, Hyerin went back upstairs to her room since she haven’t finish unpacking her luggae, "Oh my god!" Hyerin shouted as soon as she opened her closet to sort out her clothes. Mrs.Kim rushed over to her daughter’s bedroom leaving the dished in the sink worried if something bed happened.


"What's wrong honey?" Mrs.Kim appeared at the door a few seconds later finding her daughter just stared blankly into her closet.

"Don't tell me I'll be wearing this yellow uniform to school." Hyerin pointed at the school uniform hanging neatly in her closet when she slided it open.


"Of course, isn't it cute?" Mrs.Kim took the uniform and placed it on her daughter.


Hyerin just rolled her eyes. She was definitely happy that she's back in Korea but wearing uniforms is really not her style. Back in the States she could wear anything she wanted to school and it was comfortable of course nut now she had to cope with wearing school uniforms which she finds it so stuffy.


♦ ¤ ♦ ¤ ♦ 


"Oh Sehun!" Minki poked Sehun since he had been calling him for a few times, but he just ignored it.


"Ouh, wae??" Sehun unplugged his earphone and turned to his friend who stood beside him, he didn’t even know how long Minki had been standing there but he could assure that Minki had been calling him for a few times but he didn’t respond.


"The homeroom teacher wants to see you." Minki said calmly already used to his friend attitude, Minki was the class president so he often get called over with the homeroom teacher.

"Keurae? gumowa for telling." Sehun stood up and patted Minki's shoulder before walking to the teacher's room. It was a bit odd for him to be called by the homeroom teacher since he had kept his record clean although he was absent from school for quite some time.


"Sehun oppa!" "Oh Sehun!" some juniors shouted from the second floor as Sehun was walking in the hallway heading towards the teachers room. He lifted his head and gave them a small wave and smile.


He's been getting a lot of attention by the girls since he was announced as the fifth member in EXO in early January 2012, although he was an ulzzang since middle school because of his looks and personality which is so charismatic yet mysterious.

"Ouh, Sehun-ah sorry for calling you so sudden but I need your help a little." Miss Sumin said with an apologetic face. She's aware of her student tight schedule these days although Sehun will be graduating in just a few months. "No, it’s okay,” Sehun smiled insisting that its fine. “I need you to help me with something tomorrow, do you think you have the time?” Miss Sumin asked him again if it was really okay.

“I’m free tomorrow.” Sehun replied in a good manner. "Great," Miss Sumin smiled brightly, "Tomorrow we'll be having a transfer student from the States, do you think it’s okay for you to guide her around?" Miss Sumin continued, "The States?!" hearing that this student was from the States suddenly sent shivers down his body. English is not really his thing although he's quite good in the subject.

"Don't worry, she's Korean." Miss Sumin suddenly said when she knew that he would be reacting that way. "I'm just worried that she can't understand Korean really well, and you seem to have the highest marks in English from the last test," Miss Sumin continued. "Would you do it?" she asked again.


Sehun hesitated for a bit, "Okay, I'll try my best." but finally agreed. Miss Sumin just smiled brightly, "Thank you, here, this is her schedule and classes, you could show her where's the classes would be okay?" Miss Sumin handed over a piece of paper with all the schedule for the new student be attending.


"Kim Hyerin." Sehun read the name written on top of the paper.

After bowing to say goodbye he left the teacher’s lounge and closed the door behind him. As he was walking he kept on staring at the name on the paper he just received. "Kim Hyerin?" he repeats the name to himself again, somehow it clicked him that the name sounded so familiar.


Author's Note:

Thanks for the subscribers ^_^ I hope that this story is not going to slow,,haha xD

Just note that this story is not fully about the real fact about Sehun since the school and all is a fact but he graduated from school in early 2013 tho,, ^_^

Do comment / subscribe / upvotes,,~!! xD