Fanmeeting

Look At Me Now

"Emily!!!" Hyerin exclaimed the soonest Emily got online on her Skype, "I miss you so much!!!" Hyerin shrieked on top of her lungs it’s been just a few days since they had video chat but Hyerin felt like it was forever.

"Yeah right, you're the one who didn't go online these past few days." Emily rolled her eyes.

"Sorry, I have so many stuffs to unpack." Hyesun felt sorry for her friend since she was the one moving away, she promised to be contacting her often but she was offline.

“Nevermind," Emily was not mad at her best friend though, why would she it’s not like Hyerin did it on purpose, "So did you meet him yet?"

"Meet who?" Hyerin asked although she actually knows what Emily was talking about.

"Ouh come on, don't play dumb you know who I mean." Emily rolled her eyes.

"No,” She answered, “not yet but…" Hyerin paused in between her words, "I think I'm going to meet him soon like soon means tomorrow."

 

Emily screamed in front of her webcam feeling so excited, she didn't know when did she started being so interested in Hyerin’s love life but suddenly it felt so romantic meeting the one you've been waiting for like 12 years.

"Oh my god!!! I'm so excited." Emily being over react, "Did he asked you out on a date already?!" well since it’s her bestfriend she was very happy for Hyerin for getting a guy the soonest she arrived there, "So, are you guys like going to spend night together or something?" she winked.

"Emily,!! calmed down" Hyesun hissed, that’s just Emily being Emily though being over excited over something, even though it’s something that she doesn’t even know what the truth is yet.

"Gosh, why are you suddenly being excited about this, and NO I'm NOT going to spend the night with him!" Hyerin shook her head defending herself from her friend.

 

Emily looked bitter hearing what Hyerin just said, her friend wasn't going to spend the night with Sehun. "Ouh, what a shame." Emily pouted, she was expecting some hot story from her friend soon but guess she wouldn’t be hearing any of those stuff since her friend is very innocent.

Hyerin widened her eyes, disbelief with her friend, "What is there to be ashamed off?!” sometimes she just doesn’t get how Emily view can only be whenever a guy and a girl decided to spend time together.

“Were you even paying attention on what I was saying? I never met him yet & tomorrow will be my first time meeting him." Hyerin repeated for her friend seems Emily doesn’t seem to  be focusing at all, “Who would go jumping for on the day of meeting someone for the first time after 12 years?”

 

"Well I could do that." Emily laugh since that what she thought of doing if she were Hyerin. “Oh my god! You can be so unbelievable sometimes.” Hyerin ruffled her hair, Emily just giggled.

"So, where are you meeting him?" Emily asked after calming herself from being overboard.

"That's why I'm having this video chat with you I need your help." Hyesun explained.

"Woo,,~ do you want me to tell you some private place for you guys to make out?" Emily winked.

"No Emily! Gosh I'm not trying to sleep with him!" Hyerin rubbed the back of her neck being pissed with her friend who keeps on thinking about ert stuff like most of the time.

 

"Sehun’s a member of a famous boy group, remember? How can I just go and jump to him that easy." Hyerin suddenly being concerned would Sehun even wanted to meet her again since he’s famous now.

"Ouh, yeah his in that AXION group right?" Emily sipped down her cola being all confident saying the group name.

"It's EXO! E-X-O!" Hyesun scolded her again. She had enough headache thinking about going to the fanmeeting tomorrow and now Emily is giving her more head-ache which is not helping at all.

Emily just laughed since she got the name wrong again it was just a simple 3 letter alphabet why do people can’t even memorize it? Hyerin thought.

"EXO will be having a fanmeeting for their first comeback tomorrow and my parents are being too generous to buy me an access ticket to meet them." Hyerin sighed, somehow she felt more burden then being excited.

 

♦ ¤ ♦ ¤ ♦

 

 

Keurae Wolf, Naega Wolf,

Awooo,~ (A Saranghaeyo)

Nan nektaegu neon minyeo

 

Keurae Wolf, Naega Wolf,

Awooo,~ (A Saranghaeyo)

Nan nektaegu neon minyeo

 

Striking their last pose for the Wolf dance practice, everyone lay down on the floor after they had finished practicing and gulping down their drinks as usual.

"Uwaa, I can't feel my legs." Kai said while massaging his legs after the long hours of practice. "Let me help," Kyungsoo said scooted closer to Kai and helped massaging his legs, "Feel better?" Kyungsoo asked widening his white rich eyes.

"Yeah, hyung I'm fine now." Kai giggled, Kyungsoo always took care of him even though during their training days Kai wasn’t really passionate about being close with Kyungsoo or D.O his stage name that is.

 

"Hyung give me a massage too," Tao turned to Kris who was lying down beside him when he saw what Kyungsoo did to Kai.

"Ahh wae? I'm the hyung here, so you’re the one should do it for me." Kris said with his eyes closed, and soulless body lying on the floor.

"But hyung, Kai is younger then D.O too," Tao shook Kris up again being all childish whenever Kris is around.

"Keurae, arasso, arasso, I'll do it." At the end Kris sat up and turned Tao’s back facing him and he started massaging Tao's back. Tao is really close with Kris since Kris is the EXO-M leader and Tao's the maknae, so Kris would be the one who will look after Tao since he once promised Tao’s parents to do so. Although Tao’s acting all childish was getting annoying sometimes but Kris could still bare with it since he didn’t find Tao as a burden though.

 

"Bwoya, Tao." Sehun nudged Tao's shoulder telling him to stop being so childish already since Tao was actually older than Sehun. But Tao just gave him a sheepish smile telling him to just shut up and mind his own business.

"Sehun-ah, have you find out who the girl was?" Chen suddenly asked out of the blue.

"Ottokhae-yo?? I didn't even go to school this week." Sehun said still feeling guilty to his hyungs.

"Relax, it was nothing big, she said she was fine too." Suho butted in, telling everyone to just chill down, it was not like they killed a person or something it was just an accident and they'd apologized and the girl even said it was okay too.

"Okay guys lets go." the practice room door swung open, it was their manager telling them to get in the van so that they could go back and rest.

 

"Hyung, do you think many people would show up tomorrow?" Sehun asked while staring at the ceiling, lying down on his bed.

"Mulla-yo,~ I hope it will turned out that way." Luhan who was still not asleep said from below Sehun's bed since they are sharing a double decker bed.

"I'm feeling so nervous suddenly, I don't know why." Sehun chuckled since he find it so weird of him to be feeling that way it was like he’s going to meet someone he likes.

"Yeah, me too it’s our first comeback fanmeeting after all." Luhan added, “So I guess it’s normal to feel that way.”

"Guys, let's close our eyes and sleep quietly we must get enough rest for tomorrow, sleep well okay." suddenly Lay who was half-asleep spoke up. Luhan and Sehun were quite surprised since they thought Lay had slept the pass few hours, sometimes Lay can be unpredictable too.

 

♦ ¤ ♦ ¤ ♦

 

"Hyerin-ah are you fine going alone?" Mrs.Kim asked her daughter as she was about to leave. Although Hyerin is considered an adult but since she is the only daughter Mr.Kim couldn’t do anything but worry.

"Don't worry mom I'm big enough to be living alone already." Hyerin gave her mom a kiss on the cheek and headed out, wearing her skinny blue jeans and a white blouse Hyerin was confident by her appearance for today.

"Okay, good thing I have my smart phone with me today." Hyerin took out her phone from her pocket and her GPS, since she was still not familiar with the route yet she needed a guide.

Hyerin took a bus to Seoul Center Complex where the fanmeeting were held, she was lucky that the bus stand was not that far from her house. The time she reached there, she was so surprised that the place was already full of people when she thought she had been an hour early.

 After waiting for about another hour then finally the event started. Since EXO was doing an open performance so many fans came but only the one with the access ticket could greet and meet them during the fansigning slot.

They started off with their debut song 'MAMA' followed by 'History'. Watching at how the fans reacted Hyerin noted herself a friendly reminder about memorizing the song lyrics and fanchants if she ever to go to a fanmeeting again because she was probably the only one who stood in the crowd without even humming a single word during the whole performance since she didn't even know the song. Finally there was an announcement calling out for those with access ticket to line up as the fansigning was about to start.

 

♦ ¤ ♦ ¤ ♦

 

"We did great right?" Sehun panted as they got down from the stage after their last performance that was ‘Wolf’ then the staff were now preparing the tables and chairs for their fansigning.

"Good job guys," Suho complimented the members as they all gathered and were preparing themselves for the fansigning event.

"Okay, now is the main event remember, no personal interaction or harsh words okay." Their manager came right before they went back on stage to take their seats. The crowd was still screaming non-stop, some were crying since they didn't get to meet & greet EXO since the tickets were sold out.

Hyerin was at the back of the line, she was like almost the last person but there were about 20 others behind her. Staring at the long line she thought will she really be meeting Sehun face to face?

 

♦ ¤ ♦ ¤ ♦

 

Finally after almost like hours of waiting it was Hyerin’s turn to greet EXO in person but it was quite a shame since she only knew one of the members that is, Sehun and Sehun was the first person she'll be meeting since he was sitting on the first sit.

"H- Hye Oh Sehun." Hyerin finally let out the words which seem stuck in , for hours she had been practicing to herself since she waited in line for her turn. EXO’s fansigning event was seriously no joke. There were so many fans which Hyerin seems so small between them.

It was just a simple greeting but she finds it very hard to be speaking up. The memories of Sehun and her that she carried along to the States when they were little, seems so recent although it had been 12 years since she last saw him that was when they were 8.

How would he react? Would he notice? Does he remember? But he promised.


 

Author's Note:

So the new asianfanfics is changing now I'm messed up with the formatting lol xD

But glad I can handle it now and I'm able to update,,~ yeay HAHA how's the new chapter???

Excited yet? ^_^

Do Comment / Subcribe / Upvote jusse-yo,,~!! xD