Surprise

Look At Me Now

"Mianhae-yo," Sehun said after they had finished practicing, "We're late because of me," he continued.


"Yaa, gwenchanha, we manage to practice anyways," Xiumin patted Sehun while taking a drink from his bottle. As the oldest in the group he felt some responsibility to look after the younger ones.
 

"Keurae," Lay said, "Altough the manager and the choreographer looks like they weren’t in a good mood at first, but they cooled down now." He added hoping that Sehun would not take all the blame on him.

"Do you think the girl from before will be okay?" Chen suddenly brought up the topic that only few of the members know.

 

"What girl? What happened?" Kris asked since some of them still didn't know what took the other half so long to get to the practice on time.
 

Sehun fix his sitting position on their practice room floor with all the members gathered around him now. He told them the whole story, from accidentally bumping into a girl to the cold treatment they received until the girl asked them to just go away and Sehun said that he would look for her later.
 

"Do you know her?" Luhan asked after Sehun had finished explaining the whole situation. "Anniyo," Sehun shook his head with his expressionless face.

All the EXO members sighed in disappointment. "Ahh, Bwoya,,~" Chen sighed feeling frustrated suddenly. "Then how are you going to find her pabo-ya?" Tao said scratching his head feeling annoyed by Sehun.

 

Sehun blinked a few times. Suddenly he realized that he didn't even know her name not to mention he didn't get to see her face clearly earlier too. Oh Sehun is considered a maknae for nothing, he has everything it take to be called the maknae, looks, age, stupidity and not to mention being naïve.
 

"Ah, nevermind she's wearing a uniform from my school anyway, I can just search for her later." Sehun smiled sheepishly to his hyungs apologizing for his ignorant being.


♦ ¤ ♦ ¤ ♦


"So, how's your first day of school?" Mrs.Kim greeted her daughter hoping for a positive feedback. Hyerin  just walked pass her and gave a smile, "Great, never been better." she lied, don't want to be nag by her mom if she told her what really happened.
 

"See, I told you your classmates would be so friendly." Mrs.Kim clapped her hands feeling satisfied seeing her daughter getting back from school and having a great time on her first day.


"Yeah, I'm going to take a rest for a while, call me when its dinner." Hyerin said walking up the stairs towards her bedroom. "You don't wanna eat lunch?" Mrs.Kim asked. "No, thanks I just had lunch with my friendly classmates earlier." Hyesun smiled half-heartedly feeling sorry to be lying to her mother again.
 

Well, she had no choice. If she told her mom about she was being picked on her first day her mom would be lecturing her the whole day and making a big fuss out of it, Hyerin can’t blame her mother though being over protective is just what mothers do. So its better for her to stay low.
 

♦ ¤ ♦ ¤ ♦


Right after EXO finished their last practice Sehun was the first one to be done packing his things, "Manager hyung, am I going to school tomorrow?" Sehun confronted his manager while the other members were still packing their things in the practice room preparing to go back to their dorm.


"Ouh, didn't Kris told you guys yet?" the manager raised his eyebrow, Sehun just stared at him showing no reaction.

"Kris-ah have you told them about the fanmeeting?" the manager called out for Kris as he just got out of the practice room.

"Ahh keurae, I forgot." Kris face palmed himself for being forgetful sometimes. "What? What?" Suho who came out right after Kris asked. "Let's just talk at our dorms." Kris said and smiled insisting that it’s not something bad.

"Wuhoooo,~!!" Chen shouted being all excited. "Jongdae-ah keep calm please." Xiumin said although he was very excited himself too. "We'll be performing 'Mama' & 'History' too so we'll be practicing hard these few days." Kris continued.

Right after they arrived their dorm they sat around the dining table talking about their first fanmeeting for Wolf era since their last fanmeeting during MAMA era they'll be having, while eating dinner they bought along the way back to their dorm.

Sehun was very excited but quite disappointed since he's been lacking school nowadays. It’s not that he dislikes his idol life or busy schedule but he just wanted to go to school since he's going to graduate soon anyway. He’ll be ending his so called school life might as well enjoy it while he can. Also, he was quite looking forward to meet the new student and looked for the person he bumped into in the morning. He don't know why but it’s was his first time feeling really looking forward to meet a girl that he didn’t even know who.

♦ ¤ ♦ ¤ ♦


Hyerin dried her hair after having a hot shower, wearing a plain white tee and a light blue shorts she headed down for dinner. "Ouh, there's my daughter," Mr.Kim was already seated at the dining table.
 

"Hye dad." Hyerin gave his dad a kiss on the cheek and took her sit across him. "I heard you had a wonderful day at school today." her dad said . Mrs.Kim just smiled while scooping out a bowl of rice for them. "Yeah, I’ve made some friends they're nice." Hyerin smiled again feeling sorry to her parents for lying.

"Ah, I have a little surprise for you." Mr.Kim stood up after chewing down his food and took out an envelope from his coat which was hanging on the coat rack beside the kitchen.

 

"Ouh for me? What is it?" Hyesun raised her eyebrow thinking what the occasion would be, it’s not her birthday in this coming days or even their anniversary or something.
 

"Well, I told him that you need to blend in with some Korean trend around here for you to make friends." Mrs.Kim explained, “So I suggest you to go meet some cute Korean.” Mrs.Kim winked.

"Mom I told you I'll be making friends myself, I'm big enough now." Hyerin said calmly trying not to sound offending her mom. "Well, you have no choice I already bought you a ticket." Mr.Kim came back to the table.

"Ticket? Ticket for what? Movies?" Hyerin asked stopping herself from eating. She had already lost her appetite suddenly feeling that something big was going to happen soon.

 

"Well, there's this popular Korean boy group called EXO they're having a fanmeeting this weekend so I think it would be best for you to go there and make some friends since they had like thousands of fans, you could fine some girl friends to be all girly with." Mrs.Kim continued.

"What?! A fanmeeting...with EXO?!" Hyerin didn't know if she just sounded excited or angry or pissed. The whole day was such a shocking day for her.

"Omooo,, see I told you she would be excited." Mrs.Kim nudged her husband's shoulder thinking that her only daughter is really pleased with her parents.

"Wait... wait.." Hyerin trying to calm herself down. "Can't I make friends somewhere else or something?"

"Well, of course but since you love music and art so much why won't you meet some friends who have the same interest there at the fanmeeting right?" Mrs.Kim smiled sweetly. Hyerin closed her eyes for a few seconds. God, I am so not ready yet to meet him!


Author's Note:

Okayy very busy this week feeling my holiday with visiting my cousins since it's Eid ^_^ Now I'm back home with the fast wi-fi wuhooo,~!!

Hope it didn't take long for the update,,

Do comment / subcribe / upvote jusse-yo,,~!! xD