Fine

Look At Me Now

“Where do you live?” Sehun asked as Hyerin was wiping away her tears feeling embarrassed by what he just did.

Since the guy was wearing a face mask she can’t really see his face well. All she could see was his mysterious looking eyes like she had seen before. Hyerin hesitated to give out her address but since the guy sounded so convincing she told him her address.

“Ouh, it’s not that far from here, you just have to take the bus.” Sehun said, “Come on I’ll take you home.” He insisted.

Hyerin just sniffed her nose, since she felt so ugly to be crying like a little kid in front of the stranger.

“Sorry ahjusshi to be troubling you, but I’m new around here.” Hyerin walked following the guy although she still felt insecure being with a stranger but she just had to trust him.

Sehun was quite surprised by the way she addressed him; ‘ahjusshi’ do I have a figure of an old man? Sehun thought.

If he were to be walking by the street almost everyone would recognize him as EXO’s Sehun. Being called an ahjusshi and unrecognizable felt new to him, and he likes it.

 

"Keurae Wolf, Naega Wolf,

Awoooo,,~

A,, Saranghaeyo,~"

Sehun quickly pulled out his phone and accept the phone call when he heard his ringtone buzzed. He was quite afraid of being caught by Hyerin that he is ‘Oh Sehun’ since she would be running away again from him.

“Ouh, hyung.” Hyerin eyed the guy beside him as he was answering the phone. ‘Wah even this ahjusshi is an EXO fan?’ Hyerin thought feeling amazed by how popular the group was.

“I might be running a bit late tonight,” Sehun replied, “Don’t worry hyung I won’t cause any trouble.” And just like that the phone call ended.

Hyerin looked away when the guy hung up his phone, “It was just my brother being concerned.” He shrugged.

“Wah you must have a good brother to be concerned for you ahjusshi.” Hyerin felt jealous since she was the only daughter the dream of having siblings would always crossed her mind.

Sehun chuckled finding it so funny every time she called him ‘ahjushhi’ as if he really looked old.

“Yaa, I’m not an ahjushhi you know,” Sehun felt like defending his youth, “I’m much younger than you think.”

Hyerin looked back at him, “Ouh, sorry, since I can’t really see your face.” She continued looking back up front.

“It’s okay, it’s quite fascinating to be called an ahjushhi though, people rarely call me that.” Sehun so that she didn’t take his words seriously.

Hyerin just smiled glad that she didn’t cause any hard feelings.

“Ah, by the way I heard you cursing about Oh Sehun or something, that was quite rare too” Sehun suddenly had the guts to be praising himself.

Hyerin gulped down her saliva, afraid of letting out the wrong words she might be ended up being chased away by sasengs if they knew.

“Yeah, I don’t really like him.” She said being straightforward. Sehun halted from his pace felt like he just got shot.

“Why? Isn’t he cool? I mean like in EXO he’s the maknae and all.” Sehun bit his tounge feeling so stupid to be bragging out about himself.

“Wah you must be an EXO fanboy or something seeing how aggressive you are to protect them.” Hyerin chuckled.

“But still, I hate him, he’s a jerk.” Hyerin sighed, the feeling of disappointment came back from before.

Sehun just kept quite since he just felt like being shot twice already. What did I do wrong?! He tried to restrain the words from slipping out of his mouth.

“Ahh, I understand, you have your preferences.” Sehun tried to sound as calm as he could. Hyerin just smiled being grateful for the understanding. She really felt cursing Oh Sehun again remembering what just happened.

As they reached a junction where people are quite visible, Sehun stopped his pace, “Okay, I’ll just accompany you up until here,” Sehun turned his look from the street to avoid people’s eyes.

“From here you just have to cross the road and keep walking to the right than you’ll see a bus stop.” Sehun instructed. Hyerin just nod but the thing was she didn’t have the money for the bus fee.

“Emm, I’m so sorry to be troubling you but could you lend me some money since…. I don’t have enough.” Hyerin scratched her head being so embarrassed for asking the guy.

Sehun just chuckled, “Mianhae-yo I don’t really have cash right now,” Sehun took out his wallet, “But just use this card instead, It still had some balance I think it’s enough for your ride back home.” He handed the card over.

Hyerin hesitated to take the card since she didn’t know how to give it back later, “Nevermind just take it, I’ll just make a new card later no big deal,” the guy insisted.

“I must keep going now and you better head home too, your parents must be worried.” Sehun reached out for Hyerin’s hand and hand in the card.

Sehun felt shivers down his spine from the touch, Its like something he had felt before but he wasn’t sure what.

Hyerin was quite surprised by the sudden contact too. But before she could said anything the guy already had his back facing her and walked back towards the ally before.

“Thank you so much,” she muttered under her breath slow enough, that the guy couldn’t have heard her.

♦ ¤ ♦ ¤ ♦

“I’m back,” Sehun swung the door open, “Sehun-ah are you alright?” Luhan who was waiting for Sehun in the living room got up.

“Yeah hyung, I’m fine.” Sehun smiled seeing how concerned Luhan was.

“Yaa,, Oh Sehun share with us if you have any problem, okay?” Tao suddenly came out of his room when he heard their dorm door opened.

“I’ll make sure to do that.” Sehun chuckled feeling touched by how caring his hyungs were.

“Sehun-ah! You’re back.” Chanyeol exclaimed while wiping his wet hair as he just got out of the bathroom.

“I’m fine hyung, geez don’t worry so much.” Sehun wrapped his arm around Luhan’s shoulder and walked towards their room waving the other hyungs goodbye. “Goodnight my beloved hyungs,”

The others headed to their rooms as well preparing themselves to sleep since tomorrow will be another tiring day for them.

“Ouh Sehun-ah feeling better?” Lay greeted him as he entered the room. “Yeah, I’m all better just needed some fresh air.”

Sehun changed out his clothes and put on a plain black tee and just a pair of boxers.

“Sehun-ah where did you go?” Luhan asked in a low voice as the lights had turned off and Lay seemed like he was already gone to dreamland.

“Just for a walk at the back alley,” Sehun answered shorlty, “Ayy, how dare you lie to me when you know I won’t believe you.” Luhan pulled down Sehun’s blanket that was at the edge of his bed above him.

“I’ll tell you tomorrow hyung,” Sehun laughed from above his bed since he was being caught red handed, “Let’s just sleep for now.”

Sehun pulled back his blanket and covered his body, “Ahh bwoya? You’re keeping secret from me now?” Luhan kicked Sehun’s bed from below softly so that Lay wasn’t disturbed by their childish fight.

Sehun just chuckled and ignored Luhan and just like that they both went to sleep.

♦ ¤ ♦ ¤ ♦

Hyerin closed her bedroom door and took a quick shower before bed. She wore her shorts and short sleeve tee to bed. Making sure all the doors are locked since she was alone, she headed to bed with the lights off.

But the thought of the guy from earlier keeps on playing in her mind. Suddenly, his voice, his touch, his stares, seems familiar. Who was he? Hyerin thought.


Author's Note:

There you go double update this week,~!! >_< wowww my roommate is being so generous nowadays,, T^T

She said; "Just tell me whenever you wanna update your fanfic I'll share my hotspot"

May God bless you my dear roommate :') lol

Do comment / upvote / subscribe jusse-yo,~!! xD