The Beginning

Look At Me Now

“What was that all about?!” Luhan freaked out after dragging Sehun out of the crowd. Sehun just kept silent squeezing themselves out. They went to a café near their dorm’s building. Since it’s a high class café they weren’t many people and the fans can’t follow them inside without a membership card.

Sehun bit his bottom lips when he finally got his senses back. For a moment he was so worried about that girl, he didn’t even think what he was doing back there.

Well it’s not wrong for him to help her out, but acting so worried and even calling out her name in public would make people have the wrong idea. The dating rumors could even be caused from what had happened. Not to mention he just mention her whole name with the surname too.

“I don’t know okay!” Sehun shouted back when Luhan once again freaked out as they were seated.

“Ouh, you better pray rumors didn’t spread about you having a secret girl or something, or we’ll be dead.” Luhan massaged his forehead with his left hand having a sudden headache from the situation.

“Don’t worry too much hyung, the company would know how to handle it, right?” Sehun creased his eyebrows.

Luhan just spanked him on the shoulder, “Yaa, how could you even think that simple?”

“What? It’s not like I’m dating or something she’s just another fan after all. Nothing scandalous, seriously,” Sehun started to play with his hands as he was actually getting quite nervous too.

Suddenly Luhan’s phone buzzed from inside his pocket. Both of them looked at each other, “Well that’s very fast.” Sehun stated as Luhan picked up the phone.

“Get your asses back in the dorm right now!” Luhan wasn’t able to say anything as their manager had hung up.

Sehun was aware of what will happen in the next few hours; probably it would be a big mess if the company can’t block this kind of rumors. But knowing how SM works, he just had to have faith.

“Okay, now don’t panic.” Luhan let out a sigh, “We didn’t do anything wrong. All you have to do is just explain yourselves, what happen and that you don’t even know the girl, it just happened that you remember her from the fanmeeting. Then everything is settled.” Luhan patted Sehun shoulder before getting up from his sit.

“I know hyung, you’re the one making me panic here.” Sehun got up and followed Luhan to the back door.

It wouldn’t be a good idea to be walking out through the front door in a situation like that.

They put on their face masks and lowered their snapback as they walked quickly across the road and to the back entrance of their dorm building. Lucky enough not many fans realized that they had exited the café. Most of them still waited at the café’s front door.

♦ ¤ ♦ ¤ ♦

Hyerin quickly walked back home after running through the crowd for the second time, “What wrong have I done in my previous life???” she threw her sling back aside and screamed her lungs out in between the pillows on her bed.

“Okay, now calm down,” she sat up. This time it was not the fact that she confronted Sehun that she was scared off, but the fact that the fans were crowding the venue earlier would ruin her life in Korea. She haven’t even adjusted herself yet, now everything’s had fallen apart.

The rumors spread like wild fire through the internet. Various sites started publishing their articles on the rumor as EXO is the rising star after all, it would be a huge opportunity for them to gain the public attentions on their company.

“EXO Sehun had a girl friend or a girlfriend?”

“A lucky non-idol friend to EXO’s Sehun”

“EXO’s Sehun just broke up with his secret girl?”

Hyerin couldn’t believe her eyes on what she saw the first thing she her MacBook. EXO’s popularity even made the issue trended worldwide on twitter; there were even pictures in every article too.

But she was lucky enough because her face wasn’t clear; most of the pictures were blurred probably from her running and bumping through the crowd as she made her escape. Also there were pictures that only showed her back and only Sehun’s face was visible, since she was standing facing him.

Hyerin was still scrolling down her screen when the Skype notification came in, there was an incoming video call from Emily. That was the person she really needed in a time like this, her friend.

“Have you seen the article?!” Emily looked a bit confused as Hyerin accepted the video call.

Since Hyerin flew back to Korea, Emily had really take interest on any news about EXO since her bestfriend is having a crush on one of the members for like a decade now.

“Yeah, I’ve seen them.” Hyerin sighed and pushed her hair backwards.

“Don’t worry. I think that she is just a fan, probably just someone he knew, right?” Emily was a bit worried seeing her bestfriend looked so down and worried. Although the time zone are like 13 hours apart like its morning in Korea and still night time in USA, Emily just doesn’t care. What important is her bestfriend is fine.

When she saw the article Hyerin was the first person came through her mind. How Hyerin would felt reading about her crush having a secret lover?

“Hyerin, you’ll be fine right?” Emily tried to comfort her friend who seems like she’s worried about something.

“Actually Emily, that girl...was me.” Hyerin bit her bottom lip. Since Emily seems to get the wrong picture about the article she must’ve thought Hyerin would be upset about the article. But she wasn’t. Rather than feeling disappointed she felt insecure.

Whenever having Sehun around her, she doesn’t feel safe anymore. It felt like she’s putting herself in danger. She wanted a normal and a happy life just like old times when they’re together. But it looks like things don’t lasts forever. Everything changed. He changed and forgot.

♦ ¤ ♦ ¤ ♦

“She’s just a fan. I don’t have any relationship with her.” Sehun starts explaining when he was summoned to the CEO’s office. He was extremely nervous since he never had been called out so personally.

The other members were waiting at the dorm, some are walking back and forth, some are sitting quietly on the sofa others just being scattered on the floor. Exchanging glances as everyone was worried for Sehun. This was their first time facing problem like this. Whatever comes next, they had to be prepared.

Sehun had been out at the company for almost 3 hours still there was no news on him, no texts, no calls.

“Do you think he’s doing fine?” Luhan seemed the most worried after the leaders. Since he’s the closest to him, he’s been blaming himself for not taking good care of his younger friend.

“He’ll be fine.” Xiumin said, “Yeah, although he’s the maknae, he’s strong he’ll get through this.” Kyungsoo added.

Waiting for the company’s decision is like betting their life on the line. If one of them falls everyone would fall. They are one after all.

“Sorry, hyung you’ve been scolded because of me.” Sehun undo his seatbealt before getting out of the van.

“Ah, it’s okay. You better be very careful next time.” Their manager was the first to be called when the rumors were spreading though. “You’re lucky the company could handle it well but don’t forget you’re going to be semi-hiatus on your schedule starting next week.”

“Yeah, hyung. I’ll be going up first the members must be dying by now.” Sehun chuckled he could already picture the intense atmosphere when he got back to their dorm.

“Okay, I still have things to settle back at the company.” And just like that their manager left.

♦ ¤ ♦ ¤ ♦

The moment Sehun swung open the door. Everyone was already on their feet. All eyes were on the door waiting for the figure to make an entrance. Sehun make an expressionless face as he entered.

Nobody said anything; everyone was waiting for him to speak first.

“I’m fine.” Sehun let out a smile. The others sighed in relief. Suho gave him a hug, “you’ve been through a lot, maknae-ya” he patted him.

It must be really hard on him to be facing the CEO one on one. Even the leaders would turn white if they were summoned.

“So, are you like being grounded or something?” Luhan stood beside him while the others were crossing their arms waiting for his answer.

“Yeah, looks like I’ll be on semi-hiatus on our schedule,” Sehun walked past s and sat on the sofa.

“Since there were rumors saying I’ve been skipping school and having too much fun socializing, so yeah.” Sehun smiled again.

“Looks like I’ll be back in school.” He chuckled.

The other members just could chuckle along with him. Seeing how calm can their maknae be after all that. He seems so fragile but yet he could endure so much. They were impressed.

“Look at the bright side, you could really experience senior year now.” Chanyeol patted him.

“Yeah, you must’ve missed your friends though since we’re getting busy nowadays. Enjoy your senior year as a normal student for the last time.” Chen added.

“Yeah, I’m very looking forward to school now.”

Sehun doesn’t know why he was feeling quite positive to be back in school. Is it because he could see his friends? Or is it he missed studying? He doesn’t know but he felt like something good will happen. Not to mention he haven’t met his new seatmate too. Which could be one of the reasons, he was anticipating school.


Author's Note;

LMAO SORRY whatever...I'm late as always....this is really not good T^T but I really have slow connections here,,~

and again this is thanks to my roommate's hotspot,~ >_< lol

Do comment / subscribe / upvote jusse-yo,,~!! xD