Kim Hyerin?

Look At Me Now

Thousands of things went through Hyerin's mind after those three words slipped out of just now. It’s just a simple 'hye' but she was already trembling. She told herself not to keep her hopes too high but she still does. She still hopes that Sehun would remember her, even if it’s just her name.

"Hye there," Sehun lifted his head to look at the fan's face but he couldn't make eye contact since she was lowering her head down.
"So who should I sign this for?" Sehun gave his warm smile and focused back on the card he was about to sign.


When the girl stood silent and frozen in front of him Sehun let out a chuckle. Although this kind of thing often happens whenever he was face to face with their fans but he still finds it cute every time it happens.


"Nevermind, if you don't want me to know your name." Sehun still grinning facing the card he was signing, "I'll just sign here than." As Sehun was about to sign the card, "H- Hyerin, its Kim Hyerin." she finally answered and Sehun was taken aback at the moment. It was not because of her name that he was surprised about, but her action.

"Miss please, no touching." a security who was standing beside Sehun pulls away Hyerin’s hand which was gripping Sehun's right hand when he was about to sign the card.The crowd who was waiting in line started to buzz,

"Bwoya?!" "What's she doing?" "Oh my god she took his hand!" "Yaa sasaeng anniya?!"

Hyerin gulped down her saliva. She knows that she just did something really wrong but she was taken aback by her reflexes too. It was just so sudden. She didn't even know why she did that. All she knew that time was that she should be running away.

Sehun lifted his head causing them to make eye contact for a few seconds, before he could say anything, the girl ran down the stage and disappeared in the crowd. Sehun had the urge to stand up but when the next fan greeted him he sat still and trying to focus back on what he was doing.

"Sehun-ah is it someone you know?" Luhan whispered beside him, being aware of what just happened.

"I – I don't know hyung." Sehun looked at Luhan dumbfounded. He seems to lose his focus. The touch was something that he never experience before or is it something he once experienced but forgot?

 

It sent shivers the moment she touched. Kim Hyerin. Kim Hyerin? The name went on repeat in his mind. It was the first time that he felt an odd feeling about a fan. Among thousands of fan he met, few who once touched him, but this was the first time which he felt like there was something, something that he too didn’t know what.
 

♦ ¤ ♦ ¤ ♦


"What's with her?!" a fan exclaimed as Hyerin rushed herself through the crowd. She didn't blame the crowd for being furious with her. She just touched their idols of course they would be mad.


"What were you thinking Kim Hyerin?!" Hyerin scolded herself after running away from the event and stopped at a bus stop. She looked around, unfamiliar with the place she was dragging herself to.

Hyerin’s heart was still pounding hard thinking that she had touched Sehun.

 

How can she not be trembling? She's been missing him for 12 years and thanks to her stupidity she can't even know whether Sehun recognized her or not.

Hyerin took out her phone from her pocket and tried turning on her GPS application, searching her way back home. As she was entering her address in the search box suddenly her phone went blank.

 

"Ouh great! What a good time for the battery to go dead!" Hyerin huffed the strands of hair on her forehead and slid the phone back into her pocket.

She looked around trying to read the sign, but although she could read it, it’s not like she knows where she was going. Hyerin walked for hours still can't find her way back, she tried going back to the fanmeeting place but she couldn't find the way back there too.

Hyerin tried her best to ask the people around for directions but non-of them could understand what  she was trying to say.

 

"Huh, God I'm so hungry," Hyerin sighed and took out her purse, counting on how much money she had left. Walking to a food stall in quite a discrete alley, she stuffed herself with a bowl of ddeokbukki. She kind of wondered why the food stall was so empty since the food there was very delicious.

"What brings you to an old food stall like this?" The ahjumma who seems like the owner asked out while she was still cooking some rice cakes. Hyerin just smiled at her since her Korean vocabulary is limited and her mind suddenly went blank.

 

"You're not from around here are you?" The ahjumma asked again seeing how the girl just smiled politely, "Mianhae-yo ahjumma, but I'm from the States so I couldn't understand much." Hyerin replied with the only sentence that she knows in Korean.

The ahjumma just smiled back and give her another bowl of ddeokbukki, "Here, eat some more it’s free," she said. Hyerin just smiled back and thanked her for the food.

 

♦ ¤ ♦ ¤ ♦



"Hyung, is a girl name Kim Hyerin seems familiar to you?" Sehun who was sitting at the backseat in the van, tapped Suho's shoulder.
 

"Kim Hyerin? emm no, I don't think its familiar. Why?" Suho asked.
 

"She's the fan that ran away during our fansigning event just now." Luhan interrupted chewing her gum.
 

"Maybe, she was one from your school or something." Chen added.
 

Sehun just sat back on his seat and stared at the window. Trying to recall the name again.

The fanmeeting event took longer than expected, they finished quite late in the evening and went straight back to their dorm still with an empty stomach.

 

"Suho-ya can you treat us some ddeokbukki for dinner?" Luhan who was sitting in front of Suho turned to face him. Suho just stared plainly at first,

 

"Keurae, let's buy some for dinner." He finally said. "Ouh yeah!" Chen exclaimed at the front seat.

 

"Hyung, could you stop by the old food stall at the discrete alley?" Suho asked the driver a favor. "Yeah, sure" the driver answered plainly. "Thanks hyung, I'll treat you some." Suho just smiled in return.

"Sehun-ah, here go buy some ddeokbukki and fishcakes," Suho handed over the money to Sehun since he was the maknae he had no problems obeying orders, Sehun never find it as helping his hyungs is a type of bullying, but to him it's just helping out the older ones who had been looking after him, "make sure it could feed us all the twelve, including the manager hyung and of course this hyung too." Suho patted the driver's shoulder.

Sehun took the money and looked around before going out of the van, making sure there was no fans or sasaengs were following them. Well, since it was a discrete alley no one seems to be passing by there.

"Annyeonghasse-yo ahjumma!" Sehun greeted the stall owner happily. “Ouh it’s been a while since you come by,” the ahjumma greeted back.

 

Hyerin was still eating her bowl of ddeokbukki when she hurt someone greeting the owner ahjumma, but she didn't turn around to look, why would she be looking? It’s not like someone she would know around here.

 

Sehun saw a figure with its back facing him, he was quite worried if it was a sasaeng but since the figure didn't even care to look at him, it was probably just a normal people stopping by.

"You go take a seat while I prepare your orders." the owner ahjumma who looked like she was in her fifties said. "Ouh, and could you do me a favor? I think she is lost." The ahjumma told Sehun while pointing at the girl who had her back at Sehun.

 

"She's not from around here, so maybe she doesn't even know who you are so don't worry." the ahjumma added since Sehun seems hesitated. 

 

"Try asking her where she lives then I could help her get home," the ahjumma continued.

 

"Why won't you just asked her herself?" Sehun said jokingly to tease the ahjumma.

 

"She's from the States I don't think she understands me." Sehun just chuckled when the ahjumma said so. He was wondering too why the girl isn't turning around since they were talking about her loudly. But it looks like she really doesn't understand.

Hyerin just chewed down her food, she was almost choking at some point hearing the ahjumma's conversation. Although she can't understand many things, but still she could understand some sentence though she’s Korean afterall.

Sehun hesitated for a bit to be asking the girl, since it’s been a while since he approached a girl by himself. He let out a few sigh before walking towards her. Sehun sat across the girl slowly still couldn't see her face since she was eating and lowering her head down.

"So, you're not from around here huh?" Sehun finally mastered up his gu to ask in English.

 

Hyerin was aware that the person would be approaching her, since she coud understand some of the ahjumma’s conversation, she just nodded don't want to make a conversation with the stranger.

 

"Are you lost? Where do you live?" Sehun paused in between his words. Hyerin stopped eating when the guy asked her where she was living. Am I going to be rescued and go home? Hyerin thought positively glad that finally she could ask for directions.

"Yes!" Hyerin raised her head finally making eye contact with the guy.

 

She froze in her seat and her tongue felt numb and suddenly no words came after that, not believing who she was staring at.

 

Sehun looked at her plainly at first, then he frowned when he finally remembered her face reaction.

"O- Oh Sehun?" Hyerin seems to be stuck in her words.

 

"wait, you're Kim Hyerin right?" Sehun replied in the exact same tone, confused.

He said my name? Did he really remember me? Hyerin asked in her mind feeling so thrilled with the whole situation.


Author's Note:

Finally updated,~!! xD internet is sooo damn slow here =_="

THANKS TO MY ROOMMATE SHARING HER HOTSPOT,,~ I GOT TO UPDATE,~!! WUHOOOO

ENJOY,,~ ^_^

Do subscribe / upvote / comments jusse-yo,~!! xD