Confused

Look At Me Now

“You’re Kim Hyerin right?” Sehun repeated. It wasn’t necessary for him to ask though since EXO had like thousands of fans and he tends to forget their names just after the fansign ended. But this time he too was confused, why was he remembering her name? Is it because he was curious by what happened during the fansign event?

Sehun waited for Hyerin to respond. He was curious by how she would respond. Although he was not sure by how did Kim Hyerin even looked like since he didn’t get to see her face clearly before.

He just hoped he got the right person. Sehun was really confused too with himself because he didn’t know why he was hoping for her to be the person back from the fansign event.

Hyerin just nodded carelessly since she had been hoping that Sehun would remember her too. But her heart sank by the next few words uttered by the person sitting in front of her, the person that she waited for the last 12 years.

“You must be so nervous just now to be running away from me,” Sehun let out a sigh of relief, “Want me to give you a sign here?” he winked, Sehun was juast asking out of courtesy.

Since Hyerin left the fansign event just like that without even receiving any of EXO’s signature, Sehun thought that it was just common sense for him to be offering a fan his autograph.

Hyerin just stared at him with a broken heart. After 12 years of waiting, finally they met. Yet she was just another fan? Although she wasn’t hoping for much since it’s been so long since they see each other and maybe her face had changed a lot due to puberty, but her name didn’t. Or did he really had thrown all his childhood memories away since his an idol now. Hyerin debated with herself.

“Forget it.” Hyerin replied in serious tone. She knew that she was being irrational to be mad at him since he could really forget her or didn’t recognize her. But, Hyerin just felt disappointed, very disappointed.

Hyerin got up from her sit, paid for her food and left without even giving a chance for Sehun to say or do anything. It wasn’t like she knew where she was going, Hyerin just stomped away aimlessly she couldn’t take it anymore. It took all her courage to confront Sehun earlier yet at the end he doesn’t even remember.

“W-wait Kim Hyerin-ssi!” Sehun got up from his seat and was about run for Hyerin but stopped when Suho called out for him.

“Sehun-ah is everything alright?” Suho looked confused.

Sehun halted from his pace, “Yeah hyung,, I’ll just go get our food.” Sehun scratched his head and headed back to the stall. Why did I do wrong? He thought.

“Aigoo, she must be a big fan, seeing how shy she was” the ahjumma said handing over the ddeokbukki to Sehun, “I thought she wouldn’t know who you were, looks like you boys are doing very well nowadays,” she added. Sehun just smiled taking it as a compliment. After paying up for the food he head back to their van.

♦ ¤ ♦ ¤ ♦

“Yaa,, what took you so long???” Chen asked the soonest Sehun got in.

“Ah,, I just bumped into a fan earlier, she must be so surprised that she ran away.” Sehun sounded disappointed, although he didn’t know why he was being disappointed over a fan, but it just felt like he was being rejected or something.

“Is it the girl from the fanmeeting earlier?” Luhan butted in.

“Yeah, the one who ran away,” Sehun answered in a low voice.

“What did she do?? Did she hit you?? Are you hurt or something??” Chen asked being concerned, since EXO is making their comeback the number of obsessed fans or so called ‘Sasaengs’ seems to increase ever since they debuted. This kind of fans are the one who would do anything to be with their idol, very scary.

“No,” Sehun offended, “She’s not a sasaeng, just another fan, she’s just shy or something.” He frowned being pissed by Chen.  Chen just blinked a few times, taken aback by how Sehun was reacting to his questions. Is it wrong to be concerned? He thought.

“I’m just asking, sheesh,, why are you being so grumpy over it.” Chen pouted. “Alright guys, let’s go.” The driver interrupted and continued driving them back to their dorm.

Sehun just stared out the whole ride being silent in his sit. Suddenly, being so deep in his thought thinking about what just happened earlier.

♦ ¤ ♦ ¤ ♦

“What the hell just happened back there?!” Hyerin cursed as she was walking aimlessly.

“Emily would be laughing to death if she knows about this,” She ruffled her hair feeling so annoyed by what just happened. Emily had always told her that she might me just the only one who believed in first love would lasts forever. Emily always told her that by the time she met Sehun in the future he would’ve forgot her.

Hyerin never thought everything Emily said would come true. Hyerin cursed throwing all the blame to Emily as she walked.

“God, how far should I go??” Hyerin took a sit at a bus stop nearby. She was really lost, her parents would be dying out of curiosity to where she would be by now. Looking around, she searched for a phone booth. She was lucky there was one.

“Great, now even my parents are ignoring me.” Hyerin slammed down the phone back to its place and walked away. Then only she remembered that no one would be home that night.

Hyerin just followed her instinct as she walked. Leading her to an ally she didn't know.

♦ ¤ ♦ ¤ ♦

“Sehun-ah you’ve been staring at your food since earlier.” Chanyeol nudged Sehun’s shoulder as he chewed down his food.

“Is everything alright?” Luhan who’s been keeping an eye over Sehun since he dazed off in the van asked.

“Yeah, I’m fine. I’m just thinking about something.” Sehun gulped down his cola, “Here, take mine.” Sehun pushed his food towards Kai who was stuffing down his food like he was starving to death.

“I think I need a walk.” Sehun got up from the table and grabbed his snapback and face mask.

“Yaa, Oh Sehun don’t cause any trouble okay!” Kris shouted from the dining table before Sehun shut the door close.

“What’s with him???” Lay who didn’t understand what was happening asked, “He’s pissed, a fan ditched him earlier.” Chen answered in a teasing tone.

“Yaa,, yaa,, just give him some space, we’ve been having a tight schedule nowadays,” Suho added.

The others just kept quiet, trying to digest the whole situation they too didn’t know what happen earlier since they took different van.

Sehun put on his face mask and lowered his snapback downwards to cover his upper face. He took the back door of the building knowing that the fans would be crowding the front entrance.

Walking through the dark ally Sehun breath in the night air, suddenly the thought of Hyerin cross over his mind again.

“What did I do wrong?!” He cursed under his breath, “Where could she be by now?” suddenly he felt concerned about her, the ahjumma said that she was not from around here, so she must be lost. “It would be dangerous if she walked through the night alone.” Sehun said to himself.

“Uwaaaa,~! I freaking hate you Oh Sehun!!!” Hyerin shouted letting out her anger as she walked in through the ally, she’s lost, pissed, disappointed, is there more to come? She kicked the stone that was blocking her way.

Sehun was taken aback by the cursing he heard. Not to mention the person was cursing his name. The ally used to be empty since its dark, so the fans wouldn’t really go here, is it a sasaeng? Sehun frowned trying to study the figure up in front of him.

The girl was kicking something in front of her, it looks like she’s drunk or maybe she’s just pissed of seeing the way she walked, it looks like she’s been walking for hours. Is she lost? Sehun took his step towards the girl. As he was getting closer there was only one name crossed his mind. Kim Hyerin.

Hyerin was too tired to walk anymore, she felt like breaking down and just sleep in the ally. She hated everything that happened that day, she hated Sehun. Lifting her head, suddenly she saw a guy with a face mask and his snapback covering his eyes, walking towards her.

“Hey wait!” the guys shouted from the distance he was almost reaching her.

Hyerin took a few step back, is it too late to turn back and run away now? She thought. In the dark ally, where there was no one passing by how cold she even think of something positive?

She was so scared, the only think that she could think of was either she was to be robbed or or both. As the guy walked closer, Hyerin felt her legs shaking. She’s too tired to run now.

Tears began to blurr her vision, she crouched down on her knees and suddenly her tears streamed down. “Please don’t do anything to me,” she begged, “I just want to go home,” she begged.

Sehun stopped in front of her, he looked down to the girl who was balling up crying, trembling, scared. He never intended to do any harm.

“Hey, I’m not going to hurt you,” Sehun got down on his knees trying to look at the girl’s face.

Hyerin lifted her head but she couldn’t really see who it was, “I just want to go home,” she repeated.

Sehun smiled, seeing that it was her, Kim Hyerin. “Come on, I’ll take you home,” Sehun stared at her face, he was really fighting the urge to wipe away her tears.

“Please, don’t do anything to me,” tears kept on flowing out of Hyerin’s eyes, she was still not aware who he was.

“I won’t, I promise.” Sehun suddenly wiped away her tears, making Hyerin surprised by what he did.


Author's Note;

I'm trying to update early here,~!! xD and maybe I'll be updating again this weekend IF my roommate is kind enough to give me more hotspot HAHA >_<

sorry but my mobile data is limited bcos I've been going through twitter these past few days,,~ xD

I think this update is kind of cliche LOL do leave a comment & tell me how was it okay?

Do comment / subsribe / upvote jusse-yo,~!! xD