We're 8

Look At Me Now

"Kyaaaaaa,~!!! Emily I'm moving back to Korea next month,,!!" Hyerin ran towards her bestfriend as soon as she arrive school that morning.


Emily was quite taken aback since she was seating alone just now. After interpreting what her friend just said, "You what?! How?! Why?!" she was shocked, frustrated but happy for her friend at the same time.
"My dad's contract with his company just ended this month so we'll be moving back to Korea and he'll be managing the company franchise in Korea." Hyerin was so happy when she received the news from her mother last night. She barely slept thinking about going back to where she was born.


"Wow, good for you." Emily sighed "You'll be leaving me in a month? What a happy news indeed." Emily wasn't being y but she was suddenly depressed thinking that her best friend will be like thousands miles away from her.
"Ouh,, don't be sad my friend. My dad said he booked tickets for your family for next summer vacation so, we'll be spending the summer together in Korea,!!" Hyerin was still excited thinking that she'll be going back to Korea.

Hyerin was Korean. Everyone would know that from her name. She moved to the States when she was 8 years old eventually because of his father business contract with a Korean-US partnership company. Although 12 years had pass, to her Korea is still home, a place where she belongs. A place where HE is there.

"I miss Korea so much,!! I could die.~" even after the school ends she kept on repeating about how excited she is for going back to Korea at Emily.
"Ouh pleaaase Hyerin,~ I know you don't miss Korea as much as you miss HIM right??" Emily raised her eyebrows teasing her friend because she was her after all so she knew it wasn’t Korea that she missed so much but someone in Korea. Suddenly Hyerin blushed.
"See,, I knew it!! you always tell me stories about him like a thousand times." Emily rolled her eyes like she was already bored with Hyerin's First Love story which she believed would still blossom.

"Do you think he will notice me Emily?" the high-spirited Hyerin suddenly feeling down. She was very confident in everything she was doing but not when her past is brought up she would always felt unconfident with herself.


"You know babe, it had been 12 years now,,,," Emily puts her hand on her friend's shoulder, asking her not to be hoping too much, "and he,, well you know he's now a part of a boy group in Korea what's the name again?? AXE??" Emily creased her eyebrows thinking about what’s the group name.


"It's EXO..!!" Hyerin shouted. Being pissed because her friend got the group name wrong, but she was not a fan of EXO anyways she knew because she’s a fan of a member not the group.

"Hmmm,, yeah I know it had been 12 years now but he promised me he won't forget." Hyerin turned her heads down. "He promised." she repeats in a low voice. She’s been holding to his words for 12 years now although they were just kids at that time but she believed it was real.

♦ ¤ ♦ ¤ ♦

"Yaaa Oh Sehun,~!!" a voice shouted from the living room.

"Nae hyung, I'm coming,,!!" Sehun closed a box containing his old photos and stuff and pushed it under the bed.

"Palli,, or you're not going to get your bubble tea." another voice shouted after that.

Sehun grabbed his black jacket and wore his snapback. "I'm done, I'm coming,,!!" He shouted back. "Aigoo this hyungs seriously,,~" He complains to himself.

Luhan grabbed Sehun by the neck when he just  came out of the bedroom. "What were you doing huh? reading again?" Luhan flicked Sehun's head before letting him go.

"Ahh hyung,,!! I'm not a byuntae you know,,, I'm as innocent as a born baby" he said and smiled sheepishly. Luhan just made a yeah-right-expresion, for all he knows even Lay who’s labeled “innocent” was really not that innocent, well they are guys anyway.

"I bet he was going through the box under his bed again where he had those pictures when he was like 8 years old??" Tao interrupted them.


"Yeah, I was just sorting some old pictures." Sehun puts on his shoes, “Let’s go my bloved ones,” Sehun puts his arms around Luhan and Tao and went out with them.

Sehun had a box since he was 8 years old that he kept all the pictures since he was in kindergarten up to high school. Before he just kept the box at home but his mother sent it to his dorm because she wanted to clear some space in their house.

Since the first day the box arrived to EXO's dorm. Sehun had been sorting the pictures. Somehow he keeps on looking at the pictures when he was in kindergarten. Not because he was missing someone but, he was trying to remember someone. Someone that seems so familiar, and was always with him in each picture back when he was in kindergarten. But, how could he forgot who's the girl in the pictures? He had been trying so hard to remember her name since last month when he first opened the box. But, her name and memories doesn't seem to appear in his memories.


Author's Note:

Hye,, hye,, lol just started a new story! ^_^ was quite busy a few months ago,, but now I'm back on track lol

is this chapter too short?? lol sorry it'll be longer next chapt.

do comment / subsribe / upvote jusse=yo~ ^^