Sleepover Part 2

Break Up

Shoko’s POV

Look at that idiot sleeping on my bed. All warm and comfortable and happy on MY bed while I’m freezing down here on the hard floor.

This is ridiculous, oh my holy sweet mother. Really, how many lucky employees get to have their all-so-mighty boss barge into their house in the middle of the night for no apparent reason? And, to get kicked out of my own bed?! Oh sweet mother. Grr.

I ran my fingers through my hair in frustration. I glared at the sleeping figure. I squirmed on the cold floor, trying to find the most comfortable position. And oh-so-very-surprisingly, there was not a single comfortable position. I glanced at the clock. 2.30 am. Great. Just great.

I hugged the pillow tighter and shut my eyes tight. I desperately needed sleep but I doubt I was going to have any at this rate. Annoyed, I flung my pillow across the room and got to my feet. By hook or by crook, Imma get my bed back!

I stormed to my bed and glared at the pig snoring under my blankets.

“Yah.” I tugged at the blanket, “Wake up.”

“Why did you come here out of nowhere? So weird,” I poked his cheeks, frowning, “Yah, wake up.”

“Yah, don’t pretend not to hear me!” I shook his arm.

“Seunghyun-ssi, wake uppppp~ I can’t sleep! I’m sorry for yelling at you, really I am, so please just- AHHH!”

My eyes widened as I felt his wrist circle mine and pull me towards him.  My jaws dropped as I stumbled onto the bed next to him. Oh god, when I said I was going to do anything to get back onto my bed, this was MOST certainly NOT what I had in mind. Yes, right now, I was back onto my precious bed, but I was NOT, I repeat NOT in a very lovable situation. I was dangerously close to him, so close that I could feel his hot and, may I add, extremely uninviting breath on my face. I shuddered and tried to squirm my way out but his grasp on my wrist tightened. My heart was palpitating wildly as he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer to him.

“Wha-what are you doing???” I almost screamed, trying my best to push him away.

“YAH! Y-YOU B-BETTER LET ME G-GO!” My lip was trembling in fear and my words came out in a stammer and didn’t sound as fierce as I intended it to.

“Don’t wanna let you go…” He slurred in his sleep and I almost choked as he hugged me tighter, forcing all the air in my lungs out.

Oh god. I’ve got a erted old man for a boss. Oh god. Help me, someone! What have I done in my previous life to have to endure such torture???

I was almost contemplating screaming my lungs out for help but Seunghyun-ssi’s next words stopped me.

“Noona, don’t go, please…” I looked at him, curiosity rising within me.

“Yah…I’m not your noona..I’m younger than you…”

“Noona,” He whimpered as he grasped my hands tightly.

“I love you so much, Noona. Why? Why? Why did you do those things to me?” The volume of his voice was escalating and there was a hint of anger, desperation, sorrow in his deep, husky voice.

I gasped in pain as his grasp left deep fingernail marks on my skin, my knuckles were turning white from the force of his hold.

“Ahh! Seunghun-ssi, you’re hurting me!” I managed to gasp.

His grasp immediately loosened. “Noona, I’m hurting too,” he whispered. I couldn’t believe my eyes as I saw a lone tear roll down his cheek, glistening like a precious pearl. He looked so vulnerable, nothing like the stubborn, selfish, sarcastic boss I was used to seeing. I felt a stab of sympathy as tears continued to escape from his eyes, soft hiccups and sobs audible. So, behind the façade of a tough boss, there was a sad story that was hurting him. I felt myself soften as I stopped pushing him away and let him intertwine his fingers with mine.

I sighed as I looked at his tear stained face.

He reminded me of myself. The pain in his salty tears reflected mine too. The way his hands held mine protectively, obsessively, pained my heart. He reminded me of Kikwang. It hurts. The same tears of pain and hurt began welling up in my eyes again.

“Noona, I’ll do better I promise. Please stay with me…just for today…” He murmured.

Alright then. Just for tonight. I’ll stay with you. Having another equally hurt soul as company, might just be the best and only comfort available for a broken heart,  way beyond repair.

Gently, I wiped his tears away and pushed his fringe out of his eyes. Slowly, I closed my eyes and as the tears streamed down my cheeks, I slowly drifted into sleep.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Have tons of homework and exams but I just couldn't focus :/ So, here's another chapter! The result of my procrastination. HEH HEH HEH xD

Hope it doesn't   Dx

Haha, thanks for reading! Please comment too, yeahs? <3

Now, I'm off to study! ^^