Sleepover Part 1

Break Up

Choi Seunghyun's POV

“WHADDYA WANT? IT’S FREAKING 12.45 IN THE FREAKING MORNING. DON’T YOU FREAKING SLEEP OR WHAT?!”

I was fuming mad. FUMING MAD WITH CAPITALS. F-U-M-I-N-G –M-A-D.

I glared at this rude little ungrateful kid in front of me, my nose flaring uncontrollably in rage.

“YAH!!! YEAH, I KNOW IT’S FREAKING 12.45 NOW. YOU LEFTME STANDING HERE IN THE COLD FOR 45 MINUTES, YOU DUMMY!!!” I screamed back, “WHY DIDN’T YOU OPEN THE DOOR, HUH? HUH? HUH? IT’S SO FREAKING COLD OUT HERE AND YOU JUST LET ME FREEZE HERE AND WHEN YOU FINALLY OPEN THIS DAMN DOOR, WHAT DO YOU DO, HUH? SCREAM AND CURSE AT ME?!?!”

I saw her expression freeze. was literally half open, her eyes wide with shock, probably at the horrible realization that she had cursed at me. YES. CURSED.AT.ME. Choi Seunghyun aka HER FREAKING BOSS.

I crossed my arms, still glaring at her. “Well?” I growled, “I’m waiting.”

“Waiting for what?” She glowered.

GAH. The nerve of her.

“Look, Mr Choi, I’m really sorry for screaming at you but I really didn’t know it was you.”

“BUT. YOU. LEFT. ME. HERE. FOR. 45 MIN.”

Shoko glared at me. Glared at me. My blood was boiling now.

“SHOKO FUJINAMI!” I shouted, my veins in my forehead clearing protruding,  hot angry blood rushing into my head immediately.

Shoko made a small jump, startled.

“What?! Just cause you’re the boss doesn’t mean you can come barging into my house at 12.45 in the @%##^$&@# morning!!!”

MWO?! She didn’t just raise her voice at me, did she? Did she just…curse at me? WHAT ON EARTH. She’s getting angry at ME now???

I looked down at her face, glaring angrily. Shoko was a whole head shorter than me but she had tilted her head back, her defiant, raging eyes boring through mine.

“YOU-”

“ME WHAT, HUH?”

“YOU ARE-“

“WHAT? GO ON, SAY IT. I’M WHAT? HUH? HUH? HUH?”

“WILL YOU -BEEP- TWO PLEASE -BEEP- SHUT THE -BEEP- UP?!?!?!”

There was a thunderous roar and I turned around to see a middle aged woman in a flowery nightgown behind us, a glaring murderously at us. Shoko’s face immediately paled.

“And, who are you?”

“I DON’T GIVE A -BEEPING- CARE TO WHO I -BEEP- AM!!! JUST GO INTO THE APARTMENT AND -BEEPING- DO WHAT YOU WANT TO DO! BUT JUST -BEEPING- SHUT THE -BEEP- UP!”

I flared my nostrils in anger. Who is this fat ajumma to tell me what I can’t do?! I’m going to give her a piece of my- WHOA!!!

There was a strong, and may I add, VICIOUS push at my back and before I could react I found myself shoved into the apartment, stumbling and tripping over my own legs and OOOFT, I lost my balance and found myself collapsing to the floor, my eyes closed, arms frantically flailing, trying to grab something, anything, someone to break my fall. Wait. Someone?

The door clicked shut and I fell to the ground. There was a loud thud. But, strangely, I felt nothing. No excruciating pain. Nothing at all. Instead of the cold hard floor, I felt something soft and warm below me. Slowly, I opened my eyes to see Shoko staring right back at me, her eyes wide with shock, slightly apart, her arms strangely positioned below me.

I stared into her eyes. I have never noticed how dark they were. Oh? She has double eyelids? They look good on her… My gaze slowly riveted to her cheeks. Then her nose. Then, slowly, I found myself fixing my gaze on her lips.

“Erhm, Mr Choi?”

“Wha-what?” I didn’t know my throat had gone dry and my voice came out hoarse.

“Can you like, get off me? You’re not exactly light, y’know.”

“Oh-oh yeah.” I hurriedly scrambled off her, dusting myself. I looked at her but immediately forced myself to look away.

“Great, now, what were you saying before?” Shoko crossed her arms.

“I was telling you that you’re fired, thank you very much.”

Shoko’s jaws dropped.

“And, where is your room?”

“Why on Earth would I give you a tour of my apartment when you just fired me?” Shoko glared at me.

“Because I’m going to sleep here for tonight and obviously, I’m going to need a bed.” I rolled my eyes, tapping my foot impatiently.

“WHAT?! NO WAY ARE YOU STAYING HERE. GO BACK TO YOU MANSION OR CASTLE OR WHATEVER!”

“No. It’s already 1.30am. I don’t like driving so late at night.”

“Then get your chauffeur or whoever to come and get you!”

“Just shut up and do as I say!”

“Heck, no! Excuse me, I just got fired, so YOU are not my boss anymore!”

“Then you’re not fired. For now. TOMORROW, you’re fired. Happy?”

“What?! Yah! YAH! YAHHHH!!!!”

I ignored her escalating screams and walked down the hallway and boy, was her apartment small. I had no trouble finding her bedroom, since there was only ONE room. I immediately threw myself on her bed. Wow. So soft and warm. Aaah~ I snuggled into the blankets and rested my head on the soft pillow. It was soooo comfortable.

“YAH! WHAT ARE YOU? A HOBO???” She screamed, pulling away the pillow. She tugged at the blankets, yelling and pushing me.

“Get out get out get out!!!”

“Just go to sleep. You’re so irritating.”

“Well, excuse me, you’re sleeping on my bed.”

“Go sleep on the sofa or something.”

“I don’t have a sofa, idiot.”

“Then sleep on the floor. DUH. Brainless baboon.”

“WHAT?! YAH! BUT I’M A GIRL!”

“And I’m a guy.”

I slightly opened my eyes to see her glaring at me, her hands balled up into tight fists. Hah. That will teach her to be rude to her boss. Satisfied, I turned to face the wall.

But suddenly, I felt something squirming beside me.

I turned around only to face Shoko.

“Yah! What are you doing?”

She just frowned at me and snatched the blanket and pillow away from me.

“Yah! Give it back!” I tried to pry the blanket away from her but she was hugging the blankets so tightly it was nearly impossible. NEARLY.

Grunting, I used all my strength to pull the blanket away from her. Hugging the blanket tightly, I pushed her off the bed, exclaiming, “Shoo! Go away! I’m a guy and you’re a female. We can’t share a bed! Who knows what your deranged crazy mind might do to me.”

I threw her a pillow. “I’ll let you have the pillow. Just go.”

“Go where? May I ask?” her voice was full with sarcasm.

“Anywhere you want. I’m not that bossy.”

“HAH. HAH. HAH.”

I rolled my eyes and turned to face the wall again.

“Well, a verygood night to you too, Mr Choi.”

I tell you, that girl is overflowing with sacarsm. Every thing that comes out of her mouth is so sacarstic. GAH.