Please, stop

Break Up

 

Lee Kikwang’s POV

“Go with your flirty girlfriend and ruin your own despicable lives.”

My eyes rounded in shock as the man glared down at me. G-girlfriend?

“N-no, M-mister,” I stammered, one hands still pressing a blood stained tissue to my still bleeding nose, “Y-you’ve misunderstoond. Yoohye isn’t my—“

“Watch your words, you whiny little boy,” Yoohye suddenly snapped, getting up to her feet. I gasped as she stormed towards the man with her heels. Click click. There was a resounding slap as she threw her hands across his face.

“Yoohye!” I managed to gasp shocked.

“I don’t hit women, but you are an exception!” the man growled, raising his fist, his other hand grabbing her collar.

Oh my god, no! That man seemed capable of killing her now, I have to stop him before he goes out of control and does something unthinkable. Staggering to my feet, and ran towards him, grabbing his fist. Taking note of his name tag, I shouted, “Mr Choi! Please! Don’t! Come to your senses!”

“Let go, little boyfriend! This is between me and her! I’ve got grudges I’ve gotta take care of!!!” That deep voice roared, shaking me off him.

“Mr Choi!”

Shoko was tugging at his arms, eyes b with hot tears.

“Please, Mr Choi, stop! Why are you being like this? It isn’t like you! Please!”

Yoohye squirmed in his tight grasp, managing to let out a strangled cry, “Kikwang! Get the security! Hurry! Send this nutcase out of here!”

“BWOH? NUTCASE? WHY, YOU!”

“Mr Choi! Please!” Shoko grabbed the man’s arms, stopping him from lashng out at Yoohye. His face was turning purple as he chewed on his lip repeatedly. Yoohye was trembling in his grasp, however her cold hard glare was still piercing through his eyes.

“Call the security, Kikwang!” She snapped, trying to free herself from her grasp.

“I’ll give you a piece of my mind, right now, Jang Yoo Hye!”

“NO! No! Mr Choi, please! Professionalism! Right? Right? Let her go, please, Mr Choi!”

I trembled as I took my phone in my hands.

Number for security…

My fingers were trembling as I hesitantly punched in the numbers..

8…2…6…

“No! Kikwang ah!” I looked up to see Shoko who had flung her arms around Mr Choi in an attempt to stop him from pouncing and killing Yoohye looking at me with her large pleading brown eyes.

I haven’t heard her call my name for so long…one whole year…

“Please, Kikwang! I know he’s in the wrong, but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE give him a chance! I’m begging you!”

The first time in such a long while with you finally calling my name, but you plead for another man?

It felt as if someone had stabbed me in my heart as I took in a sharp intake of breath, looking at her.

“Mr Choi, what silliness is this? Please! Stop! Stop!”

I felt my heart lurch as he spun around to come face to face with Shoko.

TOP’s POV

I spun around, anger still boiling in me, only to come face to face with Shoko, who had her arms tightly wrapped around me, trying to pull me away from Yoohye.

“Mr Choi! Why are you being like this? Don’t! Please!”

I felt a lump grow in my throat as Shoko looked pleadingly at me for the nth time.

Why am I doing this?I stared at my own clenched fist and the other hand clutching at the collar of YooHye. I’m always cool and calm, why did I lose it this time? Shoko’s right. Professionalism. Why am I behaving like a hooligan? What’s wrong with you, Choi Seunghyun? You can’t let a b**** from the past turn your life upside down. You can’t..

I let go of Yoohye who immediately gave me a hard push and a stinging slap.

“Yoohye-ssi!” Shoko and another voice gasped together.

“Let’s go,” I hissed, grabbing Shoko’s hand and pulling her along as I stormed down the hall.

“Mr Choi,” she panted as she ran along with me, “The recording!”

“Forget the recording!!!” I roared, pissed, suddenly letting go of her hand, pushing her up against the nearby wall.

“What’s wrong with you?! You’re being weird! How can you hit a random woman you just met like that! And how can you hit Kikwang! You don’t even know him, do you?” She shouted, tears that she had held back so long finally spilling out from her eyes.

“I don’t know what happened there, Mr Choi! You became a wild beast! You still are, now! Please, stop, Mr Choi!”

“You don’t know anything, so SHUT UP!” I spat, slamming my hand against the wall at the side of her head, making her jump in shock as her eyes widened in disbelief.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey :D I've been getting comments that it's intense. And yep, i think it's gonna continuing being a wee bit intense for a bit more chappies. Are you guys okay with it? :3 Anyhoos, on a brighter note, there'll be more of Kikwangie from now on! ^^ Comment comment comment yea? Thanks! <3