Next Morning

Break Up

 

Choi Seunghyun’s POV

I dreamt of her.

Again.

But this time, it felt so real.

This time, she didn’t leave me hanging, crying, desperate.

This time, she stayed by my side.

This time, she didn’t push me away.

This time, she even wiped away my tears.

But, this is all a dream. Right?

The sun was shining in my eyes. I winced and squinted my eyes, wriggling in the sheets of, thick, comforting, warm, pink polka dotted blankets.

Eh? Pink polka dots?

Oh yeah. I forgot. I’m in Shoko’s house. Why am I here, in the first place? Oh yeah, to talk about that song.

I felt something squirm beside me. My eyes widened.

“Mmmpft…”

There was someone under the blanket. My heart froze. Noona? But that I brushed that thought aside, laughing awkwardly. Ridiculous, why would she be here?

I felt myself stiffen as the figure turned under the blanket and slowly sat up, the blankets slowly slipping down from his/her/its face.

“Seunghyun-ssi?”

The grand revelation of a groggy, puffy-eyed, untidy Shoko, certainly took me by surprise. Let’s just say that five years of my live were lost in that split second.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!”

“Wh-why are you h-here??? W-what d-did y-you d-do?” I stammered, clutching the blankets close to my chest. Frantically, I grabbed a nearby bolster and made some loud animal sounds, “WAHHH-EEEE-OOOO-ARHHHHEEK!!!! I KNOW GONGFU, DON’T COME NEAR ME, ERT!”

Shoko just raised an eyebrow and crossed her arms before calmly getting off the bed. She had a half smile on her face. It wasn’t the sarcastic or amused type of smile. It was…sort of sympathetic, the type of smile when you know something about someone that you didn’t know before, and that someone doesn’t know that you know.

But, In my very own interpretation, the ULTIMATE pedo smile.

“You and I, Shoko-ssi, have to talk,” I said, trying to sound commanding.

“Very well. I was intending to have a small talk with you too anyway,” Shoko’s stare seemed to be extra piercing today, “Well, good morning and goodbye then.”

I stared after her figure leaving the room, utterly confused. I hugged the pillow and was surprised to find it damp. Much too damp to be the result of only one person’s tears.  Unless…

“Is pancakes for breakfast alright, boss?”

I snapped out from my thoughts.

“Yeah, Two with extra honey. Make it thick and chewy, please,” these words just escaped from my mouth instinctively without a second thought.

Noona loved pancakes. She especially loved those thick and chewy ones with extra honey.

“Aish, why am I like this, seriously.” I bit my lip as I buried my head into the still damp pillow.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

REALLY REALLY SHORT UPDATE. ^v^

Sosososo sorry for not updating. Been busy with sch and stuff.

Thank you for reading, commenting and subscribing!

And soooo sorry again for this ish update. *bows*