Stupid Memories

Break Up

Choi Seunghyun’s POV

My heart was beating faster as my mind slowly digested the lyrics.

It was like a movie was being played right before my eyes as the lyrics conjured up images after images from the past. Images that I desperately wanted to forget.

The words left over from the day is stabbed into my heart

I smiled to myself, humming merrily as I skipped to Noona’s office, a box of chocolates in my hands. I stopped outside her office door, about to knock, when I suddenly heard a man’s husky voice.

“Do something about that kid that keeps following you, I don’t like it.” I recognized that voice. Kang Dong Cheol, my senior in YG.

“You mean Seunghyun?” My heart skipped a beat at the mention of my name.

“Pfft, c’mon there’s nothing to worry about. He’s a brat. So wimpy and whiny. I like you so much better.”

My legs turned jelly and my clammy hand froze on the doorknob.

“He’s soooo irritating and easy, unlike you. Only you can boss me around, so ily.”

“Then why do you still go out with him?”

“Cause he has money. DUH. And he’s all over me. It’s fun to play around with that wimpy piece of crap, don’t you think so, Dong Cheol darling?” My lip was bleeding now as I had bit on it too hard; my heart had dropped into the pit of my stomach. I felt giddy and my vision was getting blurred by my tears. My heart was aching. My first love…was using me…

My heart is hurting to the point I can’t breathe properly

I sank to the floor, gasping for air in between my sobs.

“Can’t breathe,” I gasped, clutching at my chest. It felt as if someone had viciously forced all the air in my lungs out and every beat of my aching heat shot a searing pain through me. My tears were still streaming down my cheeks. I was hiccupping violently and gasped in shock as I suddenly saw you pass by. But what did you do? Nothing. Sneered and turned around and left me. Then pretending you didn’t see me when Dara found me crying and took me to you. But, I know you saw me. And I saw you mouth the words “Wimpy”.  I saw you roll your eyes. I saw through your fake concern. Right there and then, I vowed never to love you ever again. I was so stupid to fall for you. Never Again.

“I’ll be a boss, I’ll show you.”

 

My hands were getting clammy and my heart was pulsating rapidly. In fact,too rapidly for my own liking. I pressed my lips into a firm line and looked away from the lyrics. I massaged my temple. Damnit, thanks to those memories, I’ve got a throbbing headache now.

I closed my eyes but the image of Shoko, untidy, sad and troubled appeared in my mind.How could she write something so emotional? It’s so surreal how her lyrics match up with my feelings so perfectly…

Unless…she…went through a break up too?I immediately felt bad, remembering I had passed some snide remark to her about breaking up. Nah…Couldn’t be. It’s just me suddenly remembering the past. Pfft. They’re just freaking song lyrics. GAH. Be more strong, Seunghyun. Like a boss.

I opened my eyes to see Dong Cheol smirking. My past hate for him came rushing back. I’m sure he didn’t know that I knew about that day, but I knew, and I hate him to the core for that.

“Get out.”

“What?!”

I pushed the papers into his chest and used my pen to prod his leg.

“Take the papers, leave and go meet up with whoever you’re going to feature in this song, for all I care.”

Dong Cheol glared at me as he removed his legs from my table, took the papers and stormed out of the room.

I watched him go and wrinkled my nose in disgust at the pen I used to prod his leg.

“Ewww.” I threw it into the dustbin, then glared at my table.

“Ms Kim, give me a new table, at once.” I ordered.

“N-neh, s-s-sir.”

I wish she would stop stammering. Oh well, but I’m not going to bark at her or anything, I’m too tired. Stupid memories. GAH. I’m going to have to ask Shoko about this.  GAH.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I've been mugging the whole day and my report still isn't finished, but just for y'all aweshume peeps, here's an update!

Sorry if my updates are getting more boring! TT___TT 

Pwease comment and subscribe!!! ^^
Thank youuu~
now..back to mugging Q__Q