Feelings

Just being there is enough

Hyejong's POV:

I never thought i could get close to my classmates so fast. I'm really happy to meet them and be classmates with them. Kai is a funny guy and Sehun is really handsome. I can't stop staring at him. Am i falling for him? No... That's too fast.. I only know him for days.

But in class, you couldn't stop stealing glances at Sehun. You find him cute and cool. You want to get closer to him. Everytime Sehun walks over to find Kai, you will smile to yourself. You will also try to talk to him and even though conversations are short, you still enjoy them.

"Do you know her name?" Kai asked.

"hmm sorry i can't really remember names well..." Sehun answered.

"It's ok.." you said. *oh well...*

-----------------

"Hey, hye...jong.." Sehun said.

"hey.." you replied. *omg the way he says my name..*

-----------------------------------------

Little things that he does makes you happy. Sometimes you worry if it's obvious that you have a liking for him. But then, feelings for Sehun started to fade and you realised that you're falling for someone else. Sehun was merely an eye candy. Kai was the one in your heart.

It started when you got closer and closer to Kai. You find him attractive from the way he treats you and the others. He's so gentleman yet with a sense of humour. Your type of guy. You were thrilled when speaking to him. It's like a dream come true when speaking to your crush.

But then you get jealous when you saw him with another girl. The friend of his from another class. They chatted happily and had natural skinships. You sensed something. *maybe he likes her...* But you brushed off the thought. You chose to believe that you and him stand a chance.

You dreamed of getting closer to him, probably as close as he and she were, but you knew it'll be hard. Until one day, he personally texted you, asking you to meet him to go to school together since you both live around the same neighbourhood.

He finally texted me! omg what should i do? how should i reply? what am i suppose to do when i'm with him?