Gone wrong pt 2

Just being there is enough

Although it was your first time dancing with Changjo, you guys still did great. Kai was happy to see you and him working great together but then there was a weird feeling within him. But he dismissed it and continued with his plan to bring you and Changjo closer. 

After the battle, everyone sat together to relax and talk. Baekhyun suggested exchanging numbers between you and Teen Top. Seeing that they are friendly, you just exchange numbers with them. 

"Yay! we have a new friend!" Ricky exclaimed. 

"You're a great dancer. Hopefully we can dance again soon." Changjo said. And everyone started giggling and eyeing him. 

"Someone's making his move.." Chunji said. You just kept quiet. You knew they were trying to and you. 

"Hyung..." Changjo whined. 

"well, i mean we should make a move, it's late...there's classes tomorrow guys.." Chunji said. 

"oh right.." L.Joe said. 

"Ok guys, thanks for inviting us! it's been fun and fruitful." C.A.P said. 

"You're welcome! Come again next time!" Chanyeol said. 

"er.. Hyejong ah, do you want to go home too? it's late already.." Kai asked. 

"erm.. yea.. i should get going.." you said. 

"Do you guys mind sending her home?" Kai asked. 

"it's our pleasure!" Niel said. 

"Kamsahabnida." Kai said. "Take care." 

"Bye.." you said to everyone. 

When you left with Teen Top, there was awkward silence. 

"Hyejong ssi, where do you live?" L.Joe asked. 

"erm.. just 2 streets away.." you answered. 

"Oh... then Changjo can take you home.. he lives nearby.." Niel said and he pushed Changjo to you. 

"Changjo, be a gentleman and get her home safely... we will take another route as you know we lived quite a distance away.." Chunji said. 

"There's no need.." you said. 

"it's fine... it's late already... and you're a girl.." Niel said.

"and EXO will kill us if anything happens to you..." Ricky said, 

"and neither will we let anything happen to our friend.." L.Joe said. 

"Well, yea,.. don't stand on ceremony... it's not out of the way for me.. I live around there too.." Changjo said. 

"Alright! See you again Hyejong! It was great knowing you!" Ricky said, 

"My pleasure.." you said. 

"Annyeong! Good night!" the rest greeted and walked off, leaving you with Changjo. 

"kaja..." Changjo said. You nodded.

"They're acting weird, don't they?" Changjo asked, breaking the awkward silence, 

"yea.." you answered, thinking back. 

"have you know EXO for a long time?" he asked. 

"yea.. you could say that..." you answered. 

"you're very quiet.." he said. 

"mianhaeyo..." you said. 

"no no...don't apologise... why are you sorry?" he got flustered. And you chuckled abit for he was quite cute at that point of time. 

"Because.. i made you feel awkward..." you said. 

"Gwaechanayo... we probably made you feel awkward... " he said. You remained silent. 

"I'm here..." you said when you reached your apartment. 

"Ok...Goodnight...see you soon.." he said. 

"Goodnight.." you said and walked away. 

At night you thought back about the party and realised something is amiss. But you dismissed it and went to sleep. 

The next day, you went to school and you saw Kai on the way. 

"Morning!" he greeted. 

"morning!" you greeted back. 

"So how was last night?" he asked. 

"Hmm.. the party was fun.." you answered. 

"what about Changjo?" he asked. 

"what about him?" you asked back. 

"i mean..what do you think of him?" he said, 

"hmm... he's a nice guy and a good dancer..." you answered. 

"that's all?" he asked. 

"yea... i guess.. wae?" you said. 

"erm..what do you think of him as a boyfriend?" he said straight. 

"a boyfriend? i didn't think of that.." you replied. "wait... were you guys trying to fix me up with him?" 

"well...i thought you should get a boyfriend..and you seem to get along well with him..." he said. 

"I don't need a boyfriend! I never thought of being in a relationship! Are you trying to push me away?" you said agitatedly. He was at a loss. He didn't expect this reaction from you. 

"I don't need you to matchmake! what am i to you?" you shouted and ran away. 

"Hyejong! wait!" He shouted after you but you weren't listening, you just kept running. "this isn't supposed to turn out like this..eottokhae..."

You ran off crying. You don't know where to go. You were upset and angry that he had plans to find you a boyfriend. Did he want to push me away that much? does he not like me that much? i don't deserve this from him... why is he doing this to me? Sadly, Kai doesn't know how you're thinking. You don't know what to know at this point of time. You're just so angry at him and tears wouldn't stop falling. 

"Guys...Hyejong found out the plan and she was hopping mad.." Kai said. 

"mwol!?" the others' eyes widened. 

"see, i knew this would happen.." Suho said. 

"What should i do now? She wouldn't pick up the phone, she's not replying to messages..." Kai said, getting worried.