next step

Just being there is enough

Kai's POV: 

She's waiting for an answer. I have to give her an answer. I need to think it through. I need to tell her. But what about Rina? I can't be a heartbreaker. I don't want her to hate Hyejong too. But I want to be with Hyejong. I know it. I know what my heart wants. What should i do? 

Hyejong's POV:

He told me to wait. I guess i have to wait. To be sure of what i want. To be honest, i'm still hoping for him, hoping that he'll realise that i like him all along, realise that the one thing confusing me is him. I still like him, i still do. The love is so strong. I don't want to hurt Changjo, i don't want him to be the substitute. That's not right. What should i do? 

Kai's POV: 

I needed to talk to someone. So I got Suho hyung. I can trust him. 

"Hyung...eottokhae?" 

"what happen?" 

"i..i'm in deep trouble..." 

"what trouble?" 

"i...i'm in love with someone.." 

"the whole world knows that..." 

"no..not rina...i mean,.. urgh i don't know.." 

"Kai..what is it?" 

"hyung... i'm really confused now.. i don't know what to do..." 

"what is it? tell me...so i can help..." 

"Hyejong..." 

"mwol!? are you sure?" 

I nodded. Of course i was sure. I know it. I know i love her. Just that i realise it a little too late. 

"Jinjja!? maldo andwae...I..I can't believe it.." 

"eottokhae.." 

"what about Rina?"

"molla... i don't want to break up with her... but i want to be with Hyejong.." 

"Kai, you have to make a choice..regardless of what, one of them will still be hurt..." 

"I don't want to hurt anyone of them..." 

"i know.. but...that's how things are...think about it..." 

"I've been thinking about it...but i have no idea..." 

"then let me ask you, do you still like Rina?" 

"i guess so... I'm happy with her, but i've been thinking about Hyejong even when i'm with her...She's very nice, Hyejong is too...maybe it's no longer love between us.." 

"well... since you said so, you know the answer.." 

"are you sure hyung?" 

"ask yourself...ask your heart..." 

Ask myself? Ask my heart? I don't know. I really don't know. I'm so confused and lost. I'm caught in between. If i really follow my heart, I'll end up hurting Rina. After crushing on her for so long, I finally got together with her. But, I want to be together with Hyejong too. I want to see her smile, i want to walk to school with her everyday, i want to text her everyday, like we used to. And, i want to hug her right now, right at this moment. I want to make her feel happy. I, I guess i really liked her.