Chapter 6

Just being there is enough

This morning, when you were about to leave house, you received a text from him.

Kai: Morning Hyejong!

You: Morning!

Kai: hmm...where are you now?

You: just about to leave home... is there anything on?

Kai: no... just since that we're leaving near each other, we should go to school together :)

You: oh.. yea sure..

Kai: so i meet you at the convenience store?

You: yea ok :) see you later :)

Kai: See you :)

Omg... did he just text me to meet me? meet me? Hyejong calm down! omg, what am i supposed to do with him alone?

You left house and then walked to the convenience store nervously. Your heart was racing as you were reaching. You saw him standing leisurely, leaning against the glass, with his earpiece on and looking at the ground. You were captivated by his charisma just by standing there. Hyejong, get a grip on yourself... You approached him slowly.

"Hey..." he looked up and said.

"Hi.." you said and smiled. was that smile too awkward...

"do you need to grab some breakfast?" he asked and pointed to the store.

"i ate breakfast at home.." you said and shook your head.

"ok then...let's go.." he said and started walking. You followed behind him, trying to catch up with his pace. "so how was your weekend?"

"stayed at home and did homework... pretty boring huh?" you answered, trying to sound as comfortable as you can.

"well i practically slept my whole weekend away...even boring right?" he answered.

"hmm you didn't dance?" you asked.

"i was too lazy keke..." he said. And you chuckled along too. And then you reached school and walked to class together. You were glad that you were getting comfortable being around him compared to the very first time you walked to school with him. You were happy that he took the initiative to text you first. At least.. i have some place in his heart..

-----------------------

finally updated w a short chapter... had no time..sorry.. :(