Decision

Just being there is enough

Hyejong's POV:

After some time, i have to make an end. I cannot let this drag on further. I have to make a choice. I picked up my phone. 

I dialled a number. 

"Hello, I want to meet you." 

"Ok." 

I changed and left the house. My heart is in a mess. I don't know what to do. What should i say when i see him? To be honest, i still don't know my answer yet. I'm just following my heart, letting my mind take over me. I chose not to think. I hope I don't make the wrong choice. 

I arrived at the place first. I am worried. Will he come? Will he be expecting a lot? What will my answer be? So many questions keep coming to me. I have no answer to them. 

"Hyejong uh..." 

"You came..." 

"Hyejung uh..." 

"yah Kim Jong In... Don't say anything...." 

He looked at me confused. But right now, I'm very confused. I don't want to hear from anyone. 

"kaja..." 

We just walked and walked, side by side, without words, without a direction. There were times he wanted to speak but he didn't.All these while I keep thinking.  

"Stop...." 

"Hyejong uh..." 

"Kim Jong In!" 

"mwol!?" 

"what should we do with Changjo..." That's it. I made a choice. 

"Changjo....Changjo? yah Hyejong uh, does that mean you accept me?" 

"I didn't say anything...." 

"Hyejong uh, mianhae....for realising so slow.." He pulled me into a hug, which was quite sudden. I didn't know how to react. 

"Will you forgive your siow boyfriend?" 

"who says you're my boyfriend?" I looked away. That 'Your boyfriend' makes my heart flutter. I guess i made the right choice. 

"ah right....Hyejong uh, will you be my girlfriend? Fate brought us together, made a joke out of us...But now i see it all clear...Will you be my girlfriend?" 

"Jongin..." I hugged him. That was what i want to do the most at that moment. I didn't know what to answer. All i want is to be in his embrace. He completed the hug and said nothing too. 

--------2 Years Later------

"Hyejong uh...come and help me!" 

"what do you want?" You walked in to Kai's room to find him changing. You turned. 

"yah! why are you being shy? Aren't you used to it?" 

"mwol!? what are you talking about?" 

"hahaha..okok...I shall stop playing... look at my cute girlfriend... blushing like a tomato.." 

"yah Kim Jongin!!" 

"Saranghae..." 

"yah...why are you so sweet..." 

"because I love you..." You smiled. He kissed you.