No...

Just being there is enough

Kai's POV: 

My phone beeped. I went to check. It was a message from Hyejong. I was smiling. I realised it. I realised i was happy to receive a message from her. Have i always been like this? I opened the message and i saw something i dreaded. Or should i say, i wished for it but now i was wishing it didn't came true. 

Kai...Changjo said he like me... eottokhae? 

eottokhae? why is she asking me? what should i reply her? I'm at loss. I didn't know how to react. It was what i planned. I wanted her and Changjo to get together. But why? Why am i feeling like this? Why is there some voice that's telling me that no..I don't want her and him to be together. No Kim Jongin... you can't do this.. you can't be like this... 

What do you think of it? 

I replied. I replied her. I don't know if i did the right thing. I don't know. I'm so confused. Why am i confused? I should talk to someone. Rina? No.. I can't tell anyone about this. It's between me and Hyejong. 

molla...He said he isn't sure too...he didn't propose to me either... he just told me how he felt...

She replied. As honest as she could be. As innocent as she has always been. I feel her confusion. I could understand how she feel. But I don't know about mine. 

So..how do you feel then? tell me about it... 

Yes..talk to me hyejong ah... Tell me. Tell me how you feel. Maybe i'll find an answer for you. Maybe an answer for myself. 

I'm confused... I'm happy being with him. I feel comfortable around him.. but i don't know if it's love or not.. and...nevermind..

She's happy with him. It pricked my heart. She's comfortable around him. My heart broke again. She doesn't know. I don't know too. And... And what.. what is she trying to say? 

And? tell me..

I asked her. I wanted to know. It feels like the answer she give me will be the answer to my question. And what my question is, I have no idea to. But i felt like i need to know the answer badly. 

nothing... i'm just confused... 

Nothing? really nothing? Doesn't seem like it to me. Wait Kim Jongin, why do you care? You just need to help her decide, whether she should get together with him or not....Why are you confused like her too? 

then...what is causing you to think otherwise?

 Is there anyone in her heart? Wait why am i asking this question? Somehow i hoped the answer was me. Wait do i even know what i'm talking about. I have Rina, i liked her for so long and we finally got together. I can't be thinking like this. But...But...I can't lie to myself. Yes Jongin, yes.. you like Hyejong, your good friend...you like her.. admit it... 

nothing.... I just don't know whether i like him or not... 

She replied that again. I feel that she doesn't mean it. No you don't like him. No i can't reply like that. It's impossible between you and her. You have your girlfriend. You can't break her heart. You can't break Hyejong's heart too. Now I'm caught in between. I really don't know what to do. 

then...wait...give him and yourself some time.... wait and see and think again... 

give me some time too.. I need to think properly... i can't be like this... I do like her but... what about Rina...But i don't want to lose Hyejong too.. It bothers me so much when she was angry at me.. I don't want her to leave me...

well...then.. i'll wait... gomawo...

yes wait... wait.. and think carefully too... think about me.... think...but i don't even know if i can be with her... i cannot lie to her.. i cannot cheat her feelings.. i need to make a decision. I have to make the right choice.... Hyejong ah... Mianhae... 

When i closed my eyes at night, all i can see is her. She's like the stars outside of the window, so near yet so far. I don't know when and how but i know i want her. I have to tell her. But i don't know how she would react. The last thing i ever want is to make her go away from me. I don't want sacrifice our friendship because of this. I'm so lost. I need her.