The meeting

Just being there is enough

The first moment when Hyejong and Jongin met, they clicked right away. Met during their last year of high school, they both first became normal friends, to study partners, till they became inseparable best friends. Being best friends, they even worked hard together and went to the same college together, so that they have each other's company.

"Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Kai. We never met before, have we?" Kai said when they first met. Coincidently, the both of them were sitting next to each other.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Lee Hyejong. Ne, I came to this class just this year." Hyejong answered.

"Well then, hope to have a great year with you, table partner.." Kai said and offered a handshake.

"ne, hope so too..." Hyejong shyly smiled and answered. The first day of meeting was of course awkward for a start.

"uh..Hyejong! wait up!" Kai called out as Hyejong stepped out of the class at the end of the first class. Hyejong turned around. "uhm..can we exchange numbers? I got the rest of the class but forgot about yours..."

"yes sure.." Hyejong said and pressed her number into his phone.

From then on, they slowly began to chat in their class group chat, and then to personal one to one texts. There was nothing they cannot talk about. Both of them are of the same personality so they can understand each other quite well. The reason why they are close friends too, in a short while.

To Kai, Hyejong was someone he can trust on.

To Hyejong, Kai was a friend whom she doesn't want to lose.