Cold, must be just a feeling

Eternity?

Leo was sitting on is bed, head buried in his knees and hands tugging in his hair. He was so messed up. His insides felt like squeezing and his breaths came out with heavy buffs. His eyes were closed and he felt even more suffocated listening his own breathing. Inhale. Exhale. Inhale. Exhale. Then Leo heard small cracking sound made by door, and then someone walking in. He still didn’t open his eyes nor lift his head. Then he felt the mattress dipping from the weight settling next to him. Leo tried to breathe lighter so he wouldn’t make the other worried. Or probably more worried that one already was. He felt horrible for making others suffer.

“I’ve said this already to you but I think you’re thinking way too much. Don’t think that much and don’t worry so much. You know, if you have something upon your heart, you can always trust your hyung, right?” Leo felt N putting his hand onto his shoulder. Leo knew that he was thinking too much, even wrong things, but he couldn’t help himself. “Sorry for making you upset..” said Leo with a small voice. N heard him well and patted his shoulder. “I can tell you have something going on now. I don’t want to push you to tell if you don’t want to, but it might help you,” the leader said with a caring tone. Leo lifted his head and looked into his leader's eyes and nodded. Then he said: “It’s nothing much, I think I’m just in need of fresh air. I’ll go for a little walk to clear out my head.” Leo shoved a small smile and N responded into it with his own. “Fine then, but don’t stay out too late, okay?” “It won’t take long, I’ll be back soon enough.” With that, Leo stood up, took his jacket and left the dorm while 5 pairs of eyes were looking at him.

“N-hyung, did he tell you something? Did I say something wrong when we were cooking?” asked Hyuk quickly after Leo had closed the door. “No, it was not about you. I think he needs just more fresh air and sleep,” said N ruffling the maknae’s hair. He wanted to believe it was so. But he wasn’t sure, if he believed that himself. “Well that’s the deal then? Our little Leo needs more rest? Well I guess it seems right..” said Ravi, a tad of questioning in his voice. Others just nodded. Hongbin was doing the dishes while Ken was the last one to finish eating. He watched Ravi going to their bedroom, probably to go to sleep, Hongbin cleaning stuff and N was talking with Hyuk. “I’ll go to the store to buy some coke!” he said, then walking out of the kitchen. N glanced at the vocalist and opened his mouth to say something, but got cut off by the thirsty Ken: “Can I go to the store to buy some coke, N-hyuuung?” he cooed and made an aegyo at the leader. “Oh yah, you’re too cute! Go ahead, and bring me new lip balm!” cooed N back at him, which Ken gave thumbs up. With that, also the other vocalist left the warmness of the dorm.

 

☆*・゜゚・ *☆* ・゜゚・*☆

 

It was already quite dark at outside, and street lamps were shoving some light to roads and sidewalks. Leo had his hands buried into the pockets of his jacket, and his jacket was buttoned all way up to cover his chin. He walked in empty streets, watching the early night sky and thinking. He knew he thought too much but he couldn’t be any other way. Even when he knew the things he thought were bad and stupid.. Actually it made him feel even worse. He could definitely tell his thoughts to no one. Not even N or his precious noonas. He’d make them only feel as bad as he did. Or maybe they would think those things were totally stupid? What if they would think Leo was childish and immature? He wasn’t. Or was he? He shook his head to himself and sighed. He stopped at the bench in front of him and sat down. He knew it was HIS own problem and he was the only one who could fix it. He could do it by himself without making his band mates involved any further. Leo leaned his back to the backrest of the bench and inhaled deeply. He could feel the cold air tingling inside of him. It felt so fresh, so nice.

 

☆*・゜゚・ *☆* ・゜゚・*☆

 

“Thank you, have a great evening!” thanked Ken before skipping to the streets. He looked at his bag and smiled at his coke bottles. He thought it was nice to drink something sugary sometimes.. Even if it was bad for his teeth. But he wanted to drink something good while dealing with that weather-Leo situation. He lifted his face and felt light breeze. I should have taken a scarf.. It’s getting chilly out here at night! thought Ken fastening his steps to get back to the dorm before he’d turn into an ice sculpture.  While Ken had his eyes glued to straight forward, he was being watched from a bench nearby a park. Leo watched his dongsaeng’s quick racing on another side of the road. He tilted his head and pure confusion took over his face. He didn’t know if it was more confusing or amusing to see Ken running like a penguin in hurry with a grocery bag in his hand. Apparently Ken could feel someone watching him, so he met those staring eyes with furrowed eyebrows. “Leo-hyung! Aren’t you cold sitting there?!” he shouted from the other side of the road. Leo just motioned him to get his side of the road, not wanting to yell. Ken skipped to the bench and sat next to Leo. Ken's hardly touched the cold wooden before it bounced right back up. “So cold! Your must be as cold as that bench..” joked Ken patting his backside and jumping a little. “Cold is just a feeling. It can be controlled,” said Leo watching the sky. Ken stopped jumping and glanced at his hyung. He moved his eyes also to the sky. “Hyung is so poetical tonight..” he muttered. Leo didn’t bother to comment. After a time Leo stood up and started walking. “Let’s go back, you're feeling cold anyway,” he stated. Ken caught up with him, a bit in his own thoughts. What could Leo be thinking all the time? Was that mood-hurricane caused all by stress or lack of fresh air? That’s what N said but.. oh right! “Hyung..” Ken stopped in his tracks and looked up Leo. “Hmm?” “We need to go back to that store.”

“I forgot to buy a lip balm for N.”

 

☆*・゜゚・ *☆* ・゜゚・*☆

 

Author's note: I can't believe I really have subscribers and even comments! ;_; Thank you so much! 
So the story is starting to roll! I don't know yet how many chapters it'll have but I don't want to cut it too short. 
I'll talk a bit about my main character; Leo. I've listened kpop a quite long and back then, when I started, I decided trying not to choose biases or listing them (cause it's hard..). But then came VIXX.. I've really got into VIXX and Leo wrecked my nonexistent bias list. I don't exactly know how.. I just find him charming and oh, his voice~ *//* 
Thank you for reading this chap and my personal fangirling
(ღ˘⌣˘ღ) ♥