A miracle had come to me

Eternity?

VIXX members’ life has been like any other families’. They all got along together and they could laugh at their first impressions of each other, those first impressions which fans could also see in reality show called MYDOL. Back then Hyuk and Hongbin used to be awkward with each other and Leo used to be awkward with everybody. Or in other words, his presence made almost everyone feel awkward. But now those uneasy feelings and actions were only actually funny (or embarrassing) memories.

Every member had developed in many ways. Their dancing, singing and group spirit was high as ever, and they cheered each other. After stressful events Ken would make stupid jokes and N would play nagging mom to amuse tired members, Hongbin and Hyuk would insist them to play something and Leo’d cook something and ask Ravi (Ravi himself called it enslaving) to help him. They were open with each other and even if they lived together, they still loved to spend their free time together. Even Leo.

He had probably changed the most. He‘d grown out of his shell, he had started to smile, laugh and talk with other people. When thinking it, Leo had made a progress all the time, little by little. It made s really happy and relaxed, when they could actually see their ex-poker face’s actual emotions and talking with him wasn’t awkward anymore.

But now, during VIXX’s 4th year Leo seemed to change a bit. He’d started to be quiet again and spend more time alone. That wasn’t the case always. Still others noticed his actions and wondered why he had started to act like a weather vane. This change of attitude wasn’t fast either but yet it made others confused and worried about the second oldest. There were days when Leo was happy and all smiley and he cracked jokes, but there were also days when he wore just the old gloomy poker face, didn’t talk and reminded a ghost, who’d been looking his spirit for ages. If N tried to approach his dongsaeng those days, he would just be quiet or do short head movements to answer to leader’s questions. Some days Leo could be really angry too and then only one safe from snarky comments was the maknae. Younger was allowed to be close to him but not even Hyuk would get answers from Leo if something bothered the older. His hyung would just shake his head or brush it off with a cold silence. 

 

☆*・゜゚・ *☆* ・゜゚・*☆

 

It was chilly Tuesday evening and VIXX had just ended their practice. They were quite happy with their progress with the new choreography so N decided to end practice early. Boys arrived back to the dorm at 10 pm. When almost the whole group had got inside from the door, Ken sprinted shoving his shoes off screaming: “I’m the smelliest so I’m allowed to shower first!” Ravi jumped after him but in vain; Ken was already safe in the locked bathroom.  That bid some chuckles from the band and growls from the rapper. Everyone could hear Ken laughing in the shower like a madman. Leo stepped from the door and headed to the kitchen. On his way he smacked lightly Ravi’s head. “You’re so loud.” Ravi rubbed his head and pouted to back of his amused hyung. Maknae line laughed, while N was concentrated into texting with their manager.

Leo searched cupboards to find some ingredients for cooking. He found some vegetables, so he decided to cook some soup to fill members’ energy loss. Soon Hyuk came into the kitchen too. “Can I help hyung?” he asked coming next to the cooking boy. “Sure. You can peel and cut these for me,” the older one answered and handed Hyuk a pair of onions and half of a daikon. Maknae took the job and Leo continued working with the other ingredients. Soon enough Ken had come out of the shower letting the rapper in. Hongbin had fixed members’ shoes on a shoe rack and came to set their table. N was still in the middle of conclusion with the manager, who was spending vacation since VIXX’s schedule wasn’t that busy. While Hyuk and Leo were cooking and slightly chatting, others got freshen up and after N maknae hurried to shower so Leo would manage do it also before eating.

When Leo finally got to shower, Hongbin had set up their dinner fully and N went to wake up Ravi. As Leo came out the bathroom, little steam following him, he was welcomed by the smell of the soup. He thought it was relaxing to eat together with the members and as he watched them to gather up to the table, something went off.

“Come on and get your shower-fresh here, I’m starving!” said Ken and motioned Leo to come. He watched the latter come to the table, towel still hanging on his shoulders. “Don’t drag towel with you, put it to a drying rack,” said N pointing the wet towel. Leo showed the cloth to a laundry hamper and settled quietly down. When Leo’d sat down, he just eyed the empty plate and waited let others to take food first. N noticed the weird mood first and showed a glance to his oldest dongsaeng with questioning eyes. Of course Leo noticed that but he acted like he didn’t see. The next one to notice was Hongbin, who offered the pot to Leo. Leo took it, but without an eye contact he nodded and took some soup. Ravi stopped shoveling the food in his mouth and looked up the gloomy creature in opposite of him. ..

Hyuk also seemed to notice their great mood slowly crushing and tried to small-talk, earning just small answers, if even those. They ate in silence, only Ken was praising the soup every now and then. After a while, Leo stood up with his dishes. With a silence he left his dishes into a sink and went to his room. Hyuk and Ken wanted to go after him but N told them to finish eating first. “Did we do something wrong?” asked Hongbin, more like talking to himself. No one knew, so the question was left open. Again. 

 

☆*・゜゚・ *☆* ・゜゚・*☆

 

Author's note: The first one is up, yay! I can't say this too often but I'm so excited!! >_< I'm sorry if there's some grammar errors, I tried to check it but you'll never know.. I wish you'll stay tuned for the next chapter, where things will start to roll more! 
Btw this fic will contain a pairing but I'm not publishing it yet. It'll be a surprise! ^//^ 
I'm sorry if there's some grammar errors, but yeah.. I hope you enjoyed, you're wonderful~