Stamina

Eternity?

Leo started to grow a bit annoyed towards Ken’s acts. The two vocalists were to have sick leave for a few weeks, and Leo really thought of it as sick. He didn’t mind having a relaxed timetable, but all this ‘do nothing’ was actually quite annoying. He couldn’t go for a jog like he used to go every morning, he couldn’t go for a gym, he couldn’t dance. Okay scratch that. He didn’t mind having a break from dancing either.

But something that really bugged him, was the fact that Ken was there. Ken was everywhere. He was watching tv when Leo was. He was eating when Leo was. He was at the balcony when Leo was. Such a luck that he wasn’t in the toilet when Leo was! He wanted to have some alone time, but even after sullen remarks about the other’s companion he seemed not to take the hint.

Again, it wasn’t like Leo didn’t like Ken. He was funny, great company (he was thinking to scratch that too) and cheery in his own kind of way. Still, his 24/7 clingyness made his life feel a burden. Why in earth did the other want to discuss all the time, or why did he need to be breathing down his neck every minute? Leo thought that if he didn’t have a life, Ken had it neither.

This afternoon, when the rest of the group was doing something (probably something, but apparently Leo couldn’t bring it to his mind), he and Ken had just done eating. “Hyung, what do you want to do today?” asked Ken placing the washed dishes into the cabinet. “Mmmh,” murmured Leo, actually not really interested on staying at the dorm anyway, but he decited to keep that himself. “I thought we could go for a walk maybe?” said Ken cheery grin on his face. Leo turned to look at the other. “I’m not really up for that. Why don’t you help yourself?”

Ken finished the cleaning and walked back to the table where Leo still sat. “Dunno. Maybe because I don’t want to go by myself?” he said as he sat down in the opposite of Leo. Yes, I could imagine, the chestnut-brown haired knee-patient thought.

Leo leaned his back to the backrest and closed his eyes. “You tired?” Even if Leo didn’t see his mate, he could imagine the puppy-face the other was pulling right now in front of him. “Mmmh..”

There was quite a long silence in the kitchen and Leo took every piece of enjoyment out of it. He relaxed and aligned his breaths to the steady rhythm. He thought he almost fell asleep before he heard Ken to stand up. Leo opened his eyes and saw the other to skip to the bedroom. “I’m going to take a nap, since you’re no fun.” Leo chuckled a bit for that. “Roger,” he said and took his hands and phone out of his sweats’ pockets.

He checked VIXX’s fancafe, answered some of the mail they had got and strolled through the random pages. He happened to see a puny post about their fellow band MBLAQ. I wonder how they’re doing nowadays.. We haven’t been much in contact with them. The thought made him pretty sad. After all they were quite first idols VIXX befriended with.

After pondering it over, Leo decided to text Seungho. No, should he call? Nah, he’d message with kakaotalk.

To: Yang Seungho-hyung
How are you hyung? I haven’t heard of you or MBLAQ for some time.

After re-writing this small message few times and checking it in case of typos, he pressed send. He put his phone on the table and looked outside from the window. The weather looked so nice.. Now he was regretting a little for not agreeing to go for a walk with Ken. Then his phone signed him he’d got a text.

To: VIXX Leo
Annyeonghaseyo, Leo-ah! I’m glad to hear about you!
I’m fine, actually spending some free time after our comeback~ ^^
How come you didn’t hear about it?!
Don’t you love your hyung enough to keep track on his group? ;-;

Leo chuckled out loud at the text. Seungho sure was witty and jokester. That was a part of his personal charm, and one of the reasons that made him so nice guy.

To: Yang Seungho-hyung
I DID hear about your comeback!
What I meant was that we haven’t seen or talked much nowadays.
I’m also glad you’re enjoying your rest.
I’ve been idle for a week now. Yet another 2 are to come.

This time response was a tad faster than previous. Leo was happy that he could have a conversation with someone (else than Ken) during the day.

To: VIXX Leo
Arasso, arasso! Why so tense?
Don’t you know you’re supposed to enjoy vacations?

 

To: Yang Seungho-hyung
Supposed to, yes. Am I, no.
It’s a sick leave. I just run into an unexpected injury.
I’m also hooked up with bored Jaehwan, he’s sick too.

To: VIXX Leo
Huh, that’s terribly sad (and sick) for both of you!
Is Ken okay, and are you able to walk or talk?
I mean we could meet and have a real-life chat?

To: Yang Seungho-hyung
Yeah, he’s in his normal hyperactive state.
I’m sure he’d be like that even with his head fallen off..
What did you have in mind? I could talk. And walk.
I could really take my head out to nature.

To: VIXX Leo
Pfft, nature you say! We’re in a city, babo dongsaeng!
Would you be very unsatisfied if we met at the café instead of ‘nature’?

 

To: Yang Seungho-hyung
Ha ha. I’m laughing that my head hurts.
But really, café would do just fine.

To: VIXX Leo
Alright then!
I’m getting ready and I suppose you’ve nothing to do right now,
so you’re starting to get ready too~? ^^
I’ll head on my way, the café near to our dorm!
See you there!

To: Yang Seungho-hyung
Got it. By the way,
why is it always near to your place?
Don’t tell me hyung’s not in fit anymore~^^

To: VIXX Leo
Is it just me, or is that smiley face sarcastic?
And I could always judo your taekwondo-!

To: Yang Seungho-hyung
In your dreams, hyung!
In your dreams. ^^

To: VIXX Leo
Okay, I’m going now.
Otherwise we’ll never actually get in the café.
And please, stop using those smileys!
They’re creeping me out..

Leo smiled. Maybe there was a limit in everything; in his temper towards bored Ken, and in his hate towards sick leaves. Maybe they weren’t that sick after all.


☆*・゜゚・ *☆* ・゜゚・*☆

 

Author's note: Hallow, how are you everybody?
Okay, first of all - I'm sorry for taking so long. (please don't hit me)
I've been hunched with work and managed to get some time to write something my own just now. 
And this, my own writing, seems to be a quite something? :D:

Anyway, your feedback and support means lot!
When I say lot, it means A LOT
Thank you all, leave comments to share your thoughts~ ^^
I'm hoping to be able to write soon! See ya huns~